short ombre bob haircut 2016

20 Cute Short Bob Hairstyles

Fall is just around the corner and it’s time to transform your tired summer hairdo into a fresh new look. As the temperature drops and the coats and scarves come out, why not try a style that is classic yet trendy, a short bob?! Versatile and easy to style, The bob can be worn in many different ways and styled quickly whuch may even shave a little time off your morning routine! Check out these 20 Cute Short Bob Hairstyles and you’ll agree that nothing says, “Here I am world!”,  quite like a confident bob.

Hot Short Hairstyles for 2016

These shoulder skimming, layered, wavy bobs are great for naturally textured or thick hair and are playful on everyone!

!Everyday-Hairstyles-A-line-Short-Haircut

Fantastic-graduated-bob-haircut

Fantastic-graduated-bob-haircut

A graduated bob makes a bold statement and is great in fall and winter to complement your new winter jacket or scarf. It can be worn in varying lengths and made to be sutble or dramatic depending on the amount of graduation in the back.

A sleek one length bob is the best way to show off an amazing color job and it can be worn smooth like the examples above or left curly for a more fun look.

A cropped chin – length bob is another great choice if you really want to make your styling routine easy! With or without fringe, these examples below show the full range of versatility that a cropped bob brings.

Braided Short Haircuts

If you really want to be bold you can take the bob to the next level and try an asymetrical version.

Kat Graham Short Wavy Bob Hairstyle for Black Women

Kat Graham Short Wavy Bob Hairstyle for Black Women

Cute-Asymmetrical-Bob-Haircut-Short-Hairstyles-for-Black-Women-138x180

There is no wrong way to wear a short bob! You can even blend a few of these styles and try a combination bob like the ones pictured below! Hot Short Hairstyles for 2016

Layered Short Haircut for Thick Hair

Layered Short Haircut for Thick Hair /flickr

Side view of stacked bob haircut

Side view of stacked bob haircut /tumblr

Filed Under: Bob Hairstyles Tagged With:
Nicki Minaj Long Blonde Straight Hairstyle
Long Blonde Straight Hairstyle for Women – Nicki Minaj Hair Style
Highlighted Short Edgy Bob Haircut with Blunt Bangs
Short Geometric Bob with Stunning 3-D Effect Highlights
Beyonce Knowles Chic Long Blonde Hairstyles
Beyonce Knowles Chic Long Hairstyle
Sarah Hyland long wavy hairstyle
Sarah Hyland Long Hairstyle – Simple Natural Hair Style
Ombre Hair Trends – Ombre Hair Color Ideas

29 thoughts on “Ombre Hair Trends – Ombre Hair Color Ideas”

1. 2013 hair trends
    red
    brown
    black
    hair dyeing
    hair coloring

2. Ammara Anwar says:

Hi there I do agree with you that reverse ombre is the color trends for 2013 see this http://www.styleglow.com/new-trendiest-wedding-hairstyle-trends-for-the-season-2013-2014/

3. Lancelot says:

I can just let my roots grow out – this is a weird look.

4. heavenly sword says:

is box hair color better ?than going to the salon and getting it done?

i have only dyed my hair once with the box brand .i straighten my hair ONCE or twice a week and i had a perm done 2 months ago.

so if i dye my hair light /darkesh brownish .from the box dye will it stay ? or should i go to the salon?

and if i do dye it by box dye ..then how long should i keep it in for i t to be locked in? or are their extra products i should put in my hair for it to stay in their ..Also when i flat iron it should i wait a few hours or days to flat iron?

5. rndmaktn says:

I have had grey hair since I was about 16 years old. Now at 35 I have a good deal of it and I have been dying my hair ever since that age; both at home and at the salon. My hair color is dark brown and I usually choose something in the medium golden brown range – so that it doesn’t look too dark once dyed. The problem I have is that I find that even with so called home “permanet dyes” I have had the color disapear on the grays in a couple of weeks or even less (sometimes even right away!). Since I really can’t afford to dye my hair at the salon all the time anymore, I would really prefer to do it myself. Does anyone have any advice either about which product covers the best or any tips to making the dye cover the grey better?

6. white man says:

Ok after i shower and my hairs gets dry or when my hair is dry i straighten my hair sometimes cuz it gets bouncy and all i place it on like 120degrees lowest it is think but whenever i do it , my looks awful i can explain it feels like paper! and gets thin and looks greasy and my hair didnt look greasy, before i swear i wasnt greasy with was silky and a bit to wavy and bounced up .

My hair can get greasy easily after i run dont use shampoo in my hair even if i wet my hair over 2days.

So whats wrong with my hair im the girl to the right

The pic isnt that clear sorry this is the best pic showing how my hair is normally.

I have wavy hair but im not sure what my hair color is so help me with that also,and what color would my hair look good with dyed and highlighted tyyy very much

7. Courtney says:

WHY DO YOU HAVE HAIR COLOR???? ANSWER ASAP!!!!

8. Larry R says:

hello friends .i jus got an awesome cut.im thinking about colouring my hair.but i want to know wheter hair colour is bad for the hair and what are its negative effects.much help would be appreciated

9. Erin says:

Which hair colour product is safe and doesnt weakens ur hair a lot!!! i have seen a lot of girls using dye but still they have beautiful hair! How??Plzz tell me the product name!! (Garnier,Pallette etc)

10. Patrick says:

11. Johnky J says:

I went to the hair salon and the hair dresser bleached my hair
    she used the toner to make it light brown.
    I used hair packs then washed my hair, now it’s just brown.
    it became darker. How is this happening and
    how can I make my hair colour go back to it’s original light colour?

12. baldy eire says:

Today I got my hair coloured at a salon. I had medium/light blonde hair before but I dyed to my almost natural hair colour (with a few more red tones which are inevitable) . I was just wondering whether my colour is going to fade to a blonde/orange colour eventually?
    I had the same problem last year but I coloured my hair at home (brown too) and it washed out pretty quickly, within 2-3 months it was back to blonde. I did not use shampoo for colour treated hair though.

Is salon hair dye better quality? I
    Also, which shampoo for colour treated hair should I use?

Much appreciated!

13. Ramblin Spirit says:

Hi, so I’ve colored my hair just about every color, and 6-7 months ago i decided to go jet black. I’m naturally a dirty blonde. I wanted to yet again change my hair color to a ruby red color. I went to the nearest Sallys and bought L’oreal Color Zap, I left it on for a little over an hour (the box said for dark colors 60 minutes ) i rinsed and deep conditioned. It came out 3 different colors, i tried hard not to get any on my roots but it still happened.. So my roots were blonde now they are almost white while the rest of my hair is orange, cinnamon brown, and a blonde patch.

I also notice when it’s wet it’s like elastic and snaps off when pulled… I used coconut oil and left it in my hair all night, not using any heat… My question is, is it too damaged to do anymore with it? I thought about purchasing ion color brilliance color corrector to get the rest of the dye out, it’s supposed to be gentle… I hate thr color it’s horrible and embarrassing…

14. Picean says:

I went to the hair salon and the hair dresser bleached my hair
    she used the toner to make it light brown.
    I used hair packs then washed my hair, now it’s just brown.
    it became darker. How is this happening and
    how can I make my hair colour go back to it’s original light colour?

15. therundown2k3 says:

I dyed my hair black this past december, but now I want to change my look. Are hair color removers, such as l’oreal effasol or colorzap, any good for my hair?

Thanx for your time.

16. Dr Dorian says:

Can u really use a hair color remover even if u have had the dyed color on your hair for at least a month? what color will it make my hair?

17. llb443 says:

I need hair color advice I want to color my hair medium golden brown. I bought this hair color http://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/mo3as.krp2t/v/vspfiles/photos/LO1CRE0BR3-2.jpg from Loreal in a beauty supply store. I just don’t know with what volume peroxide to use it with either 20 volume or 30 volume. My current hair color is like a light brown to medium brown and some blonde highlights. I don’t know what to do because I am worried if I use a 20 vol it will come out dark since my hair has a tendency to go darker than the actual color in the box. I am also worried that if I use a 30 vol my hair will come out to light from the roots and dark from the rest of the hair. Please help me which volume should I use? I want rihanna’s brown hair in the 4th picture of this website.

18. NC Baller says:

Presently I have colored my hair with wella…hair color(color-Auburn)!!
    I’m 18yrs..its nearly 1month since I colored my hair..
    i want to knw…if I can change my hair color before…the present one fades??
    Will this hair color come back…if the new color fades???
    i want to color my hair black again….I feel lik I have spoilt my hair..what can I do to restore my hair ki strength???
    ARE WELLA HAIR COLORS GOOD????

19. Ryan Dunn says:

Got streaks for the first time by my hairstylist and heard my hair will fall out eventually by getting my hair colored. Is it safe/safer now than in the past?

20. have faith says:

I had my hair coloured about 2 weeks ago and now it is starting to fade .It was a permanent colour.I hyave dark brown hair and had it coloured just to hide my grey hairs
    I have been using pantene for brunettes and also the conditioner .Someone said that some shampoos contain silicone and will remove colour is this true and does pantene contain silicone thanks.

21. Dr Dorian says:

My 10 year old daughter wanted to dye her hair a dark brown color .(She naturally has a light dirty blonde color) So i thought the safest way to do that was to use a Temporary hair color that i bought at Walmart.This temporary hair color should have washed out with 28 shampoos.Well the color never came out and im freaking out.The color is not fresh.
    I will not take my daughter to the salon to do some hair damaging and have really strong chemicals to remove the color. i want to use something naturally to be able to take this color out of her hair. what can i do ????? please help
    i put this color in my daughter’s hair in july. the crown part of her hair has washed out more than the bottom part of the hair.

22. RxP DarkBox says:

I went to the hair salon and the hair dresser bleached my hair
    she used the toner to make it light brown.
    I used hair packs then washed my hair, now it’s just brown.
    it became darker. How is this happening and
    how can I make my hair colour go back to it’s original light colour?

23. Death Knight says:

Also, what color is dominant? Can the environment affect the expression of the genes for hair color?(thats really saying, can the environment affect hair color, but natural hair color i mean, done by your genes..for example if your mom was low in iron when she was pregnant with you, your hair might be lighter…i just made that up btw,so dont say that)

24. Gamer959 says:

25. TommyKay says:

Presently I have colored my hair with wella…hair color(color-Auburn)!!
    I’m 18yrs..its nearly 1month since I colored my hair..
    i want to knw…if I can change my hair color before…the present one fades??
    Will this hair color come back…if the new color fades???
    ARE WELLA HAIR COLORS GOOD????

26. Vultre9 says:

hi i am having black hair and i dont know anything abt coloring hair….i just brought sofsheen-carson dark & lovely permanant hair color frm walmart and it had to bottles and 1 conditioner…
    i mixed both bottles and i kept for 1 min and then applied to my hair just to some strips because i want just some highlights….after 20 min i rinsed it off with warm water but no change in my hair color …today is the 3rd day but not even a little change in the color…till now i did not do shampoo….

and what is relaxed hair…..?

i love to have highlights…how much does beautyparlours take for highlights?

27. Michael C says:

My natural hair color is strawberry blonde and I hate it, so I dyed it medium brown, and it went back to blonde after about 4 days. (I used Nutresse permanent hair dye)
    Then I dyed my hair about a month or 2 ago and again, the color only lasted about a week and it was professionally dyed.

Im fixing to dye it black, and I want to know how I can keep it from fading? Please help! hanks! :]

28. Thomas Lopez says:

For instance, I currently have brown hair with Platinum blonde highlights but then I want to get my hair dye black. Then once I have black hair for a few months, I want to get blonde highlights or whatsoever. Do I have to strip my hair color to get back to that color?

29. MAK & CHEESE says:

I have dark brown hair, can I use semi-permanent hair color to lighten my hair to a caramel/blond color highlights?

I wanna use semi-permanent hair color because it doesn’t last long, i want that long for only 2 weeks…