Fantasia Barrino short black hairstyle with side swept bangs for black women
2 Comments

African American Short Haircut – Impish Asymmetric Chic! Fantasia Barrino’s Haircut

Fantasia Barrino’s Haircut – Short hairstyle idea for African American ladies: For anyone with a vivacious personality, this playful high fashion look is the perfect way to express your personal style!

Asymmetrical hairstyles that are full of contrasts remain very popular because they always give such a modern, edgy look!

This version is cropped and multi-layered on one side and graduated to a short point.  Then from a blurred side-parting, the long fringe has a slight bend that accentuates the side-swept movement.

And this leads the eye towards the choppy, layered waves decorating the other profile!

This look is contemporary and ultra-stylish, projecting a youthful image that can be worn by women of any age!

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , , , ,
Kat Graham Short Wavy Bob Hairstyle for Black Women
Celebrity Short Haircut Trends – Kat Graham Short Wavy Bob Cut
Vanessa Hudgens Ombre Hairstyles
Vanessa Hudgens Long Ombre Hairstyle
Halo Braid Hairstyles for Women
Halo Twist Braid Updo – Elegant Updos for Spring/Summer
Anne V Long Straight Hairstyle for Women
Dramatic Lowlights – Anne V Long Sleek Hairstyle for Summer
Jessica Alba Braided bun
Braided Bun Hairstyles

8 thoughts on “Braided Bun Hairstyles”

1. Ramblin Spirit says:

I know a lot of basic hairstyles, like French braid, sock bun, top knot, etc. my hair is medium thickness, not thin but not thick. It’s down to just above my nipples. It’s slightly wavey, but I can curl it and straighten it. I like braids, buns and anything in between. So can I have a long list of cute hairstyles I could do?

2. mike s says:

i love braided hair styles and need some new ones to try. i can do fish tail, normal, dutch and waterfall so any braid involving these is good. i always use the ‘Cute girls hairstyles website’ they are amazing but ive done most of them so if have any other ideas let me know. manyyyy thankssss

3. Stevalicious says:

I am a 13 year old girl
    I have dark brown hair with blond underneath my hair ( i dyed it obviously lol) I have layers
    I like having my hair down all the time
    I’m a freshman
    I want a hairstyle that takes 10+ minutes to do
    Hairstyles that include heat is ok i guess but im trying to cut down on heat

4. Oilers says:

okay i need as many answers as i can get!!!!!! i need good hairstyles and if u recommend one can u give me a how-to on how to do it. thanks! plzz answer! p.s- my hair is long and brown, its like JoJo, Jen Aniston, etc.
    PLZZ answer!

5. Mike says:

6. Jack Bauer says:

7. mrankinmatt says:

I need help with hairstyles
    My hair is ginger
    It cannot be straightened without fuzzing up 10 minutes later
    It can’t be brushed without fuzzing up straight away.
    I also can’t have alot of hair around my neck…
    Please help~

8. kerrin marz says:

I am very short for time, my sons hair cut is today, and I have been letting it grow out a little to see about getting him something different. The plan was just to allow longer bangs, but lastnight I was messing with his hair and gave him one of the new in shaggy hair styles. Would it be ok to maybe just let his hair grow out long and give him a shag hair cut?
    Such as this… http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/image-files/ryan-sheckler.jpg

I just dont want him to get picked on or anything, because most of the boys at his school seem to have very short hair. He really wants the cut though.
    I dont understand where everyone is getting this to be my choice? I said HE REALLY WANTS THE HAIRCUT.. I tried it on him because his hair is pretty close any ways… it looked great, I just dont want him being made fun of for having longer hair. Boys at 5 are different then the teens. I could see how they could get the wrong idea.