Curly hairstyles for black women

Afro Hairstyles for Women – Exuberant Spirals & Incredible Volume!

Curly hairstyles for black women: Exuberant Spirals & Incredible Volume!

Natural black hair in spirals is one of the most trendy and flattering hairstyles currently sweeping through Hollywood’s rich and famous!

Because, as with any natural hair look, you get the effortless volume that looks fantastic on any woman!

This style is great for anyone who needs added width to balance out a long face shape.  Seen here, it accentuates the smooth forehead and frames the face with super spirals that soften the line.

The hair is layered to create a perfectly balanced silhouette, with a little height on top, more at the sides and tapered down gradually towards the tips.

This is a fantastic power look, which projects the image of a confident and contemporary woman!

Filed Under: Popular Hairstyles Tagged With: , , , , ,
Back view of Waterfall Braid
Back View of Waterfall Braid: Dark Circlet & Long Blonde Cascade
Side Chignon with Corsage for women
Quick Updo: Elegant Side Chignon with Corsage
Classic Bun Hairstyles tumblr
Classic Bun
Short red curly hairstyle for black women
Short Red Curly Hairstyle for Black Women
Short Hair Styles with Bangs
30 Popular Short Curly Hairstyles for Women

10 thoughts on “30 Popular Short Curly Hairstyles for Women”

1. Krazy Bob says:

Ok so I have been straightening my hair every day for a year now an I don’t use a protectant I have to straighten my hair because other wise it’s poofy and frizzy and ugly now even when I straighten it its ugly because I have so many split ends and my hair is broken because it snaps. What do I do should i try permanently straightening it I know it’s bad but is it better then straightening it every day for the rest of my life and does permanently straightening it work please help

2. Dom L says:

3. cardskid22 says:

Please could you tell me which one looks best and let me know if I should permanently straighten my hair (relax it) as that’s what my mom says I should do but it is growing healthy at the moment.
    Also please could you rate my looks out of 10 be honest cause everyone at school says I’m ugly.
    So should I relax it so its no longer curly like the Bottom right picture?

4. SKATEskum says:

5. dealy says:

6. Mistry says:

My niece is 5 years old and she is mixed with hispanic and black. Her hair is very thick, curly,frizzy and no one knows what to do. It won’t stay in a hairstyle. We’ve tried braids and everything. Her hair just curls up and gets frizzy right after it’s done. Is a texturizer good or anything else?

7. Jeremy Xargor is my gamertag says:

In October I went to go get my hair trimmed and the hairdresser completely butchered my hair. She took my top layers and layered them really well, but then took all my bottom layers and thinned them out. The effect looks sort of like a cross between a mullet and a scene kid with really crappy extensions. Also, my hair is naturally EXTREMELY curly, but I got a magic-straight perm in Korea (which lasts for a fairly long time. I got mine done in August and my hair is still very straight except for the roots that are growing out), so I can’t cut my hair very short without either risking having a sort of afro or getting perms until my hair grows out (while the perms work wonders they damaged my hair a lot and the chemicals plus the heat really irritated my skin, which is really sensitive). I’m also limited budget-wise, so extensions are a no-go.
    So in conclusion: