1 Comment

Best Hair Color Charts

If you are looking for the perfect hair color, here are some hair color charts for you! We have the ultimate hair color chart, with the latest hair colors and collections from all the major brands!

Hair Color Chart

1. L’Oreal Feria’s Hair Color Chart
  2. Clairol’s Perfect 10′s Hair Color Chart
  3. Garnier Nutrisse’s Hair Color Chart
  4. Basic & Solid Color Chart
  5. P&F Mixed Color Chart
  6. T Mixed Color Chart

L’Oreal Feria’s Hair Color Chart

The L’Oreal Feria line shows how bright and rich hair color can be and two of the best looking colors in the product line are sunflower blonde which has a warm tone great for summer and crushed garnet which has a cooler tone.

Hair Color Chart:Sunflower Blonde Hair Color Chart: Pure-Diamond Hair Color Chart: Caramel
Sunflower Blonde Pure-Diamond Caramel
Hair Color Chart: Hot-Toffee Hair Color Chart: Sparkling Amber Hair Color Chart: Havana Brown
Hot-Toffee Sparkling Amber Havana Brown
Hair Color Chart: Espresso Hair Color Chart: French Roast Hair Color Chart: Copper Shimmer
Espresso French Roast Copper Shimmer
Hair Color Chart: Ruby Fusion Hair Color Chart: Crushed Garnet Hair Color Chart: Blowout Burgundy
Ruby Fusion Crushed Garnet Blowout Burgundy
Hair Color Chart: Chocolate Cherry Hair Color Chart: Midnight Ruby Hair Color Chart: Leather Black
Chocolate Cherry Midnight Ruby Leather Black
Clairol’s Perfect 10′s Hair Color Chart

Clairol’s Perfect 10 line shows of some stunning variance in hair colors, especially for blonde and brown shades. The light ash blonde, light golden brown, and medium reddish blonde are all beautiful shades.

Hair Color Chart: Light Ash Blonde Hair Color Chart: Light Blonde Hair Color Chart: Light Golden Blonde
Light Ash Blonde Light Blonde Light Golden Blonde
Hair Color Chart: Beeline Honey Hair Color Chart: Medium Champagne Hair Color Chart: Butterscotch
Beeline Honey Medium Champagne Butterscotch
Hair Color Chart: Light Cool Brown Hair Color Chart: Light Brown Hair Color Chart: Light Golden Brown
Light Cool Brown Light Brown Light Golden Brown
Hair Color Chart: Chocolate Brown Hair Color Chart: Dark Golden Brown Hair Color Chart: Medium Ash Brown
Chocolate Brown Dark Golden Brown Medium Ash Brown
Hair Color Chart: Reddish Blonde Hair Color Chart: Light Auburn Hair Color Chart: Medium Auburn
Reddish Blonde Light Auburn Medium Auburn
Hair Color Chart: Red Hot Cinnamon Hair Color Chart: Expresso Hair Color Chart: Jet Black
Red Hot Cinnamon Expresso Jet Black
Garnier Nutrisse’s Hair Color Chart

The Garnier Nutrisse hair color line offers 38 shades in cool, neutral, and warm tones with a few unique choices. Some colors that really stand out in the hair color chart are the true red pomegranate, light reddish brown, and deep burgundy.

Hair Color Charts

T Mixed Color

Click the image to view larger image

Hair Color Charts: T Mixed Color

Hair Color Charts: T Mixed Color

Filed Under: Hair Color Tagged With:
Side View of A-line Bob Hairstyle
Straight A-line Bob Hairstyle for Summer – Great Hair Color!
Tousled curly hair style for long hair - Taylor Momsen's Hairstyle
Tousled Curly Hairstyle: Shattered Platinum Blonde Look on Long Hair – Taylor Momsen’s Hairstyle
cute short bob hairstyle
Classic Feminine Short Haircut for Women – The Rounded Bob Cut
Romantic Low Braided Updo for Summer
Cool Mens Hairstyles 2013 - Zayn Malik Short Spiky Haircut
Zayn Malik Hairstyles

13 thoughts on “Zayn Malik Hairstyles”

1. Dr Hank says:

This is me: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=355137761164724&set=a.206111896067312.67865.100000055093180&type=3&theater
    I am not 12 I’m 16
    And yes I don’t know how to take good pictures

2. Ray D says:

Hey im a 14 year old male who is going into grade 9 and I want to have a new hairstyle
    I really like the Zayn Malik hairstyle but dont know if I should get it
    here it is http://www.hairstyleweekly.com/images/2012/08/Zayn-Malik-Short-Haircut.jpg
    heres a pic of me with my current hairstyle http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2gvo3kz&s=5
    Please respond I need your help

3. Jason says:

Favorite colour?
    Favourite length?
    Favourite style?
    Is this a celebreties hairstyle ( previous or current)?

4. Rassling Fundamentals says:

I’m guessing that’s the new style because I’ve seen many people with it , shorter from the sides , longer from the top . I have pretty long hair right now , can any one help what number I should get on the sides ?

5. everythingisgonnabefine says:

What type of hair do girls like on guys?!? If so post a pic so I know what your talking about and I can see and get some good details.. Thank you 🙂

6. Boo Cookie says:

This friday I am going to get a hair cut with my sister . In my hair cuts iv always get a quiff style hair cut , like short in the sides and back and the top trimed and have by bangs a little long , But now i want to get the exact haircut as Zayn Malik but i really dont know how i would ask my hair dresser ? , to me it kinda look’s like a quiff really , only a bit shorter and little spikey ness into it lol

Here is an example i would like to show my hair dresser : http://hairstylesweekly.com/images/2012/08/Cool-Mens-Hairstyles-2013.jpg

Im guess i should just show this picture to make it easier for me to explain but i just want to know , what number he gets in his sides or around his head ? is it a taper ? on top is it trimmed shortt ? also what products he uses ?

7. mendhak says:

is his hair straight or wavy?

8. steve says:

I really like the Zayn Malik hairstyle but dont know if I should get it
    Please respond I need your help

9. Scott W says:

I really like the Zayn Malik hairstyle but dont know if I should get it
    Please respond I need your help

10. Xbox360king says:

11. Clayton Cottrell says:

I like him and the rest of One Direction but I think he looks average now.

12. jdubdoubleu7704 says:

Does it actually look good? I actually rocked it a couple times before (before OD got popular) and a lot of people liked it but some didn’t.

13. RuMKilleR says:

I want similar hairstyle as zayn malik.
    What do side length and top length do i say to the barber?
    e.g. 1, 3, 5 etc

Thank you for all the answers!