7 Comments

Cute short bob hairstyle from Katie Holmes

Cute short bob hairstyle

Cute short bob haircut

Picture of Cute short bob hairstyle from Katie Holmes:

Celebrity Katie Holmes’ cute short bob haircut. This short bob cut is great for Oval, Oblong, Heart, Diamond, and Triangular face shapes.

7 thoughts on “Cute short bob hairstyle from Katie Holmes”

1. Orbit says:

I have a chin length bob, and I need ideas for my hairstyle for prom. My dress is a sort of princess-y type, it’s red, and the straps rest off my shoulders (sort of like Belle’s from beauty and the beast). I don’t want any princessy type hair because I think that would be way too much. But I still want something special

2. tefa_96 says:

but i want it to be kinda easy. Something I wont have to use a curling iron for. Like straighten it/ gel/ ect that takes less than 15 minutes to do in the morning. Pictures? Short, layered and easy 😀

3. Nick says:

i have a round face. and my hair is now about 1 inch from my shoulders.

pics will help alot 🙂 thanks!

4. Oilers says:

She says she looks like Dora the Explorer, and pulls on it thinking she will make it grow. Any ideas to change it up a little so she feels better about it.

5. Scott W says:

my hair is mediem length like up to my shoulders and it is always straightened(because my hair is naturally wavy,biut i don’t like it)so what would be a great new way to cut or style my hair before skool starts(and by the way it is really thick so I don’t want to cut it to short

6. EzioAuditore1459 says:

My cousin and I are trying to find some cute hairstyles to do with her hair tonight. What are some cute hairdos that you can do with a bob(right below ears), thick hair and front bangs?

7. Jermaine J says:

My hair is very long now; it goes to the middle of my back. However, I have many layers, and the shortest layers are just above the chin. I’ve been wanting to get a hime cut for a long time, but the style is required to have no layers, so I was thinking that maybe I should get a mid-neck length hairstyle and get it cut every so often until the layers are all gone, and then let it grow out into my desired hairstyle, the hime cut.

However, I also considered that having no layers in your hair makes it sort of lifeless and unrealistic, so then I considered that maybe I should get get the hime cut even if I do have layers and leave them for good. Though, if I did go through with my original plan, it would take a long a*s time just to grow all the layers out and trim it every now and then until they’re all gone and then finally get my desired hairstyle…that would take more than a year, I suppose.

Yeah…as you can tell I’ve been contemplating A LOT on what I should do.

What do you think I should do?

The display pic in the left hand corner is myself, just to tell you.

Uh…and…HELP. XD

Thanks!

Btw,

Hime Cut: http://www.haircareresources.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/hime-cut-hairstyles-1.jpg

Mid-Length Hairstyle: http://www.aahairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/Bob-Haircut-from-Katie-Holmes-and-daughter-2.jpg
    yuri_magess: Mhmm, it is very cute! Though, I want to remind you guys that my userpic is myself, and I’m pretty sure it suits me…it’s just all my layers that piss me off and make me contemplate it. =_=”
    Buck Ofama: Aw, thanks! Yes, that is my natural hair color. People think I dye it because it is so dark in contrast to my skin…but thank you for the compliment! =D