11 Comments

Layered Graduated Bob – Short Red Hairstyle for Women

Layered Graduated Bob - Short Red Hairstyle for Women

Layered Graduated Bob – Short Red Hairstyle for Women /tumblr

Picture of Layered Graduated Bob – Short Red Hairstyle for Women:

Hereโ€™s a fabulous new look to try which combines eye-catching color with expert cutting and fashion flair!

The hair is heavily layered to created exaggerated volume around the crown and back. The graduations are cut with sharp textured ends to emphasize the straight lines and geometric shape of the angle moving down to just below chin-length. Styled across the back to create a fabulous asymmetric shape, this warm, red bob is absolutely stunning!

Find more graduated bob cuts here, and more short hairstyles here .

11 thoughts on “Layered Graduated Bob – Short Red Hairstyle for Women”

1. Patrick says:

For me it would be HBK, for the flamboyant outfits he wore and Jeff Hardy, mainly because of the elegant face paints. What are yours?

BQ: At Wrestlemania 25 when he faced Underatker, was HBK a heel or face?
    @ Pachater Killer: For a guy who claims to be straight, you sure do mention ‘gay’ alot, just saying.

2. MexicanDude says:

Okay, I’m going on a shopping trip with my friend in a week and I’ve totally changed my style over the past few years.
    I used to not care, so I have a LOT of ill-fitting, unmatchable clothes. I can’t make a lot of outfits out of what I have, so I wear the same thing a lot.

I’m a mix between girly (Not preppy, girly), edgy, and indie.

Anyways, what are some must-haves for every wardrobe?

(Btw, I’m 16 ๐Ÿ™‚ )

Also, bonus if you add some hair/ makeup hust haves!
    Thanks!

3. Mackenzie P says:

and do you think flair jeans will ever come back?haha im just curious and bored.

4. Dom L says:

you’re wearing shorts or a mini when you’re 23 years old?

I mean like thigh high tube socks and shorts with sneakers out to the grocery store or where ever..

What do you think? hahhaha ๐Ÿ˜€ thanks!

5. mr flibble says:

Ok so i really don’t know what to wear!!!

my style:
    different.
    punk but to a certian extent.
    but also girlie. (hollister aeropostale ect. NO SKIRTS!!)

i, besides fashion, need makeup tips too.
    i have:
    blue eyes
    brown hair
    EXTREMLEY pail skin (like extremley!)
    Short eye lashes ( D: )

im also very tall for my age
    and i have pretty large thighs… well, i think.

i will be open to skirts IF u give mehh away to thin out mah thighs…

My Age: 13
    My Height: 5’4

6. Flash Funk says:

I’m starting my own fashion brand and I’m looking for a name that will stand out and can easily be marketed!

Any suggestions please share! Thanks :-}

7. Arminator says:

What do they do?
    and what do you have to study to do it ?

8. Le Pwner says:

I have always been interested in finding a bargain, and making it look like something new or expensive, people compliment me on charity shop items and bits and pieces like that rather a lot, so after much persuasion, I decided to start a blog, so It will be about finding bargains, making them look fashionable. and possibly customizing them so I have 4 name possibilities..I already have empty blogs with these names.. so I can do a process of elimination

1. Budgetable style, this gets my blog across well, but shows no real flair or individuality
    2. Much ado about fashion, I love this one, but it doesen’t show that element of budgeting or customizing
    3. A clothes rein. I quite like this one, because the meaning of a close rein, is to keep something under control, which is the main message of my blog, but something about it doesen’t really flow
    4. Fashion at the seams… Not sure about this one.
    What do you guys think? Opinions would be much appreciated, thanks!

9. lcollier93sbcglobalnet says:

Any suggestions please share! Thanks :-}

10. toast says:

when someone says fashion flair, what does flair mean

11. Xedo says:

My blogs going to be about, Fashion and Beauty and porduct reviews and all that jazz, and I was thinking could anybody come up with a cool name for me?
    And should I make a seperate account for personall things
    thatnkyou xo