8 Comments

Norah Jones Cute short bob hairstyle for thin hair

Norah Jones Cute short bob hairstyle for thin hair

Norah Jones Cute short bob hairstyle for thin hair

Picture of Norah Jones Cute short bob hairstyle for thin hair:

Norah Jones cut away her long curls and is wearing a short bob hair style. This is a great short cut for Norah because the layers help her otherwise thick curly hair. Really a lovely short haircut for women under 40s.

8 thoughts on “Norah Jones Cute short bob hairstyle for thin hair”

1. lets roll says:

I have to turn in the answer to the following question. Here is the link to her song:

I know she is fusing jazz and country music, but I don’t know how to identify each style in the song. Please, help!

This performance fuses many styles of popular music. Discuss the musical genres that are combined to create it. What occurs musically that identifies those eras? Please include historical information and stylistic information related to the musical eras you discuss.

Thank you!

2. tjpimpin says:

3. Praveen says:

So, I attempted to cover the song “Don’t Know Why” by Norah Jones. The hight parts were a bit of a challenge…..and I’m wondering what you think of my stab at it. lol Well, thanks in advance for any suggestions! 🙂 ~Indie G

4. Rassling Fundamentals says:

I have always pictured her as a black woman, but my wife says she’s white. To be honest, she sings almost too soulful to be white.

5. Andrew S says:

i heard this, but i’m not sure i believe it

6. davemc74656 says:

Remember Norah ? Back in 2001, her album sold 10 million copies and certified diamond, won a handful of grammies, and was a freshly different, people wondering how her jazzy music beat out all other pop acts.

The same with Adele, She has the best selling album, is nominated for a handul of awards, beat out in popularity the likes of Gaga and Bieber, but will she end of forgotten like Norah, who released an album 2 years ago, and apparently no one knew.

7. Jeracoo L says:

i just need some new songs to practice on

8. Jeffery Carlson says:

With all apologies to gay people everywhere, I don’t mean to offend. One of my coworkers came in and asked me what I was listening to. I replied “Norah Jones”. He said, “That’s pretty gay. I bought that for my WIFE.”

I find her voice to be soothing when I’m trying to get a project done (like now). What do you think?