Eva Longoria High Bun Updo

Classic & Cool Bun on Top – Eva Longoria Updos

This retro-Audrey Hepburn style is back in fashion again and it still looks fresh and fabulous!

Avoiding the messy chignon, Eva opts for a completely smooth and perfectly groomed look that allows her beautiful face to be the main focus.

The hair is smoothed back from the face and secured at the crown.  Then after a touch of backcombing for added volume, it’s styled into a perfectly symmetrical bun!

The movement in the bun is beautifully emphasised by the subtle highlights in Eva’s rich, dark hair. And height at the crown is always flattering for petite ladies.

This is a great way to wear long hair for a cool, summer updo and timeless, formal sophistication a la Audrey Hepburn!

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , ,
simple easy short hairstyles for women - Alicia Keys short haircut
Sassy Short Swirls – Alicia Keys Short Hairstyle – Simple Short Curly Hairstyle
Cute Chin Length Bob Hairstyle for Women - Gabriela Spanic's Hairstyles
Attractive Chin-length Bob Hairstyle – Gabriela Spanic’s Short Haircut
Top 36 Celebrity Short Bob Hairstyles for 2014
Halle Berry Bob Hairstyles
Halle Berry Bob Hairstyle: Cute Chin Length Bob Cut
long wavy ombre hair for summer
Dip-dye Highlights in Wavy Long Hair – Long Ombre Hair for Summer

8 thoughts on “Dip-dye Highlights in Wavy Long Hair – Long Ombre Hair for Summer”

1. mia says:

Whats the name of the girl?

1. Shelle says:

Kate Beckinsale

2. thexbox360player says:

Hey guys i have long mahogany colored hair it is naturally dirty blonde any ideas of ways to color it for summer without going completely blonde? add pictures if you want. thanks 🙂

3. Disrae says:

I was going to dye the bottom of my hair pink but now everyone is doing it and I didn’t want to have the same hair as everyone else. does anyone have any ideas that I could do for my hair this summer. I have long black hair with side bangs but I’m growing them out. thankss

4. encyclopath says:

okay. my hair has layers & it’s right at the top of my breast. I need easy, fast hair updos/styles for my hair for summer weather. please! <3

5. Roar me R says:

i have just a bit longer than shoulder length dark brown hair.

were u live it is getting close to summer, and i want to change my hair.

im thinking summer. what are some good ideas of how i should get my hair?

mabey blonde like indiana evans or Janel Parrish in the bratz movie.

tell me what you think.x
    i mean where I live. lol my bad.

6. Taylor2k says:

what are the different types of 50s hairdos. The simple beehive hairstyle is the only one i know.

7. Krazy Bob says:

My hair is pretty long … what could I try to do with it for during the summer?

step by step instructions are best….. and details are even better…. lol i have problems learning how to do things sometimes

thanks!