Faux Undercut Cornrow Comb-Over Braid - Trendy Braided Hairstyles for Summer

Faux Undercut – Cornrow Comb-Over Braid – Side Part Braided Long Hair

Here’s a super high-fashion hairstyle, which gives the appearance of an undercut asymmetrical short-long hair cut. But it’s so much more than that!

This trendy hairstyle is full of creative harmony and contrast! The hair is swept over the head from a deep side-parting and draped softly down one side of the face to finish in casual loose curls. Beneath the parting, the hair is woven into two horizontal braids moving in parallel around to the back.

The smooth blonde sweep of hair softly covers the face in a classic Hollywood glamour look, to be subverted by the edgy dark roots and multi-shaded braids swept back from other profile!

Do you want to know how to style this cool stylish deep side parted Cornrow Comb-Over Braid? You can find out the tutorial in this exciting ebook 30 Braids in 30 Days.

This hairstyle ebook has 80 pages of all tips, tricks, cheats and techniques at your fingertips. Inside you’ll also find the how-to instructions to the essential braids of this series such as the Dutch braid hairstyle, Waterfall braid hairstyles, Classic braids, French braids, Fishtail braid and the Hair Romance signature Twist & Pin technique. Check it out here.

Images Credit © Hair Romance

10 Best Hair Products that Will Help Beat the Summer Frizz
10 Best Hair Products that Will Help Beat the Summer Frizz
Popular medium blonde hairstyle : Sienna Miller hairstyles
Sienna Miller’s Hairstyle: Sexy Shoulder Length Blonde Wavy Hairstyle
Prom Hairstyles 2013: Scarlett Johansson Bobby Pinned Updo Hairstyle
Bobby Pinned Updos

10 thoughts on “Bobby Pinned Updos”

1. jordenkotor says:

Well i have pretty long brown hair. It goes like 3 inches past my shoulder. I dont know how i should do my hair though. I mean its not really a formal thing… Ill be wearing a red skirt with a lacy cream tank and maybe a navy blue jacket. I was think my hair curled with like these curls http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsofd&tbnid=wauHI5UKVI2GDM:&imgrefurl=http://www.dailymakeover.com/blogs/beauty-trends-and-new and a waterfall braid around the back… idk if that would be to formal or not. Or i was gonna do my hair strait with a french braid on the side but i feel like all my friends are gonna do that and i want something i know not everyone will do… Do you have any ideas?

2. jdfan says:

If like instructions for a casual and formal updo thanks!

3. have faith says:

I need a updo by friday for a dance, I need to be able to do it at home and it can’t take a long time. Help!!!!!!

4. John says:

Im looking for a twisty up do (with like bobby pins ect) I have medium short hair (shoulder length)
    Pics?!
    Prom is Sat and im getting my hair done by my stylist- just need a pic.

5. Jeanelle the Retard says:

i want something new to do with my hair during the summer besides a regular ponytail.
    something easy to do. or something i can do really quick.
    pics/video tutorials/step-by-step instructions
    alllllllllll would be fantastic.
    10 pts to best!

6. have faith says:

My cousin is over and we are in grade 7 and she has prom. Her dress is coming and I am doing her hair, and I remember my sister using bobby pins for a zig zag thing she like weaved it through a spread bobby pin and put heat like a straightener on it and it came out as a zig zag… i just kinda forget to do it. But anyways, she has bangs and hair a tiny bit past her shoulders and its curly towards the bottom mostly but its not wild curls they are tame. I was wondering if curling her hair for prom and then pinning it up with bobby pins would work, but how would i pin it up? thanks.

7. Lia-lu-li says:

8. rndmaktn says:

This is the first time I’ve let my hair grow out, it’s just barely past shoulder length and not too thick anymore. What are some casual yet pretty (and simple!) updos for a college-age girl I can do with my hair? And I mean seriously simple for someone who is still working on using bobby pins, haha.

9. timq3dimensionscom says:

My hair has no volume, it’s always extremely soft, and it will not hold a curl or tease longer than 10 min. without a ridiculous amount of hairspray. Someone help please… any product suggestions, tips, and pointers will do!

10. Motordom says:

Could anyone give me step by step instructions on how to do my hair like this?