Comments

11 Responses to “Cornrows Bun Updo for Women”
  1. Big Banger says:

Here is a link of a recent photo of with my with natural hair. It is medium length and very thick and wavy but I struggle with styling it, including straightening it. I have a look of trouble.
    Any ideas would be helpful thank you

2. encyclopath says:

I have really thick hair (medium length) and the only hairstyle I can do is a ponytail. I can’t leave it down because it’s so thick that it always gets in my face, and I can’t even tuck in behind my ear. Hairclips and bobby pins tend to slide out of my hair (I run a lot), and braids are really difficult with my hair, they come out stiff and chunky. Buns have a tendency of falling out. I know that one of the obvious answers is to get a haircut (like layers or something). I am planning to do that, but it might be a while. I just want a way to deal with my hair right now.
    I know that my list rules out a lot, that’s why google isn’t doing me justice :)
    Anything would help! thx

p.s. please don’t suggest hair products.

3. Balla says:

I’m 13 I have shoulder length dark blonde hair and a full fringe. I’m sick of having it up in a ponytail so what are some other simple styles and if you can attach links to any nice hair accessories it would be good thanks x

4. Xbox360king says:

I don’t mind of it’s up or down!! But my hair is at the same length as where my underarm starts. It’s a little layered (pain in the butt) and I’m bored with just having it down with my bangs pinned back. It’s for school btw! THANKS

5. mike s says:

i just graduated from high school, I’m male, 17 and i was thinking about getting dreads. right now i just rock box braids and cornrows. my hair is down to my shoulders. i have regular African American hair, no perms or anything. i asked my dad what he thinks about me getting dreads and he said that i’ll have a worse chance of getting a job with dreads. however, he never liked me having long hair anyway, he has a short cut. dreads is getting popular in my area and a lot of boys my age already have them.

do you think having dreads will lower your chances on getting a job? no specific job, from fast food to cooperate level jobs?

6. mmminja says:

Anything would help! thx

p.s. please don’t suggest hair products.

7. zigg3ns says:

this is it..

its wayy shorter than before so i dont know what to do with it! any ideas?

8. Beavis says:

I need some help with my hair. I have brown, mid length-long, frizzy, and semi-curly hair. When I dry my hair after showering, it turns out very limp, frizzy, and dull. Plus, I have no styling ideas for it, so most days I go to school with my hair just hanging down after being blow dried. Any ideas on how to fix my problem??? Thanks
    I also need some easy updos and styling ideas. I have a long heart shaped face but big ears. My hair is very good about being styled. I have a straightner, blow drier, curling iron, and curling wand, although I do not like to use heat much. I only have about 5-15 mins per morning to spend on my hair and I usually shower in the mornings so my hair is wet. Then I have to ride my bike. I really need some new ideas that will make me and my hair look amazing. Please help!

9. nyyankees1123 says:

I have REALLY thick, short (shoulder) length mousey blonde hair. I don’t have a fringe and it’s all pretty much one layer. What should i do to style it? whenever I try to straighten it i swear it doesn’t work :(((!! Any tips/tricks???

10. XplicitzZ says:

well my cousin is a hair dresser, and she is giving me a free hairstye. so i was wonderig what are some realy nnice hair styles for straight hair? thanx

11. kiltakblog says:

I am black & armenian.I have thick curly black african american hair.I absolutly hate my hair.It is hard to mannage.I am 13 and I am not goin to relax it.I am thinking on buying a wig .I just wanna have straight hair thats all I ask nothing else.