Halle Berry Layered Hairstyle 2013

Halle Berry Layered Short Black Razor Cut

Halle Berry is wearing a form-fitting with savage leopard dress that points up her womanly curves with a feminine black lace trim around the bust and bodice.

Continuing with the jungle theme, Halle has a soft ebony carpet of wild, yet gentle curls around her sides and nape. At the forefront, her hair is winningly curled and molded up like the curly wisps of the flames of a fire. It is as if she is that Jane of the jungle, with a personal stylist and awesome taste in clothes that display her figure to perfection. Never tame your unique style, Halle Berry!

This stylish short hairstyle with layers is great for women who with oval, oblong, square, or diamond face shapes!

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , , , , , , , ,
Prom Updo Ideas 2014 Stunning Prom Hairstyle for Long Hair
Prom Updo Ideas 2014: Stunning Prom Hairstyle for Long Hair
20 Highlighted Hairstyles for Women
20 Amazing Highlighted Hairstyles for Women
Short pixie cut
Easy Daily Short Haircut – Funky Pixie Cut for Women
party prom updo hairstyles
Dainty Updo for a Date or Prom
Ombre Hair 2014 - Dip-dye Highlighted Long Ombre Hair for Summer
Ombre Hair – Gallery of Latest Ombre Hair for Long, Short Hair

12 thoughts on “Ombre Hair – Gallery of Latest Ombre Hair for Long, Short Hair”

1. Lasagna delivery guy says:

Hey i’m looking for some tips on what kind of make up to wear and i has also thought about maybe cutting or coloring my hair.
    So I have blond pretty long and wavy hair.
    I have amber eyes (yellow eyes), brown freckles, dark eyebrows and smile dimples. I know it can sound pretty funny but it is really hard to find any make up that would fit and that’s why i usually wear none but it would be cool to have some when i go out or something. And then what do you think i should do with my hair :)? Ty

2. Random says:

My hair is Long and blonde 🙂

I just want to know some styles to try and how to do them!

I’m in grade 6 by the way

I particularly want ways to wear my hair out?
    (But you can tell me something that involves it up though )
    Today I had it out with a bit at the front twisted and pinned with bobby pins

I have NO headbands,But I can braid 🙂 Thanks xx.

3. toast says:

okay so i have naturally medium blonde hair with highlights but i have a semi permanent dye in it at the mo and its medium-dark blonde, anyway tomorrow i am going to dye my hair as i want to do the ombre style heres inspiration pics if you dont know what ombre is :

so basically i need to dye the ends of my hair blonde, but i’m not sure wether to use blonde hair dye or bleech ? I know bleech is really bad for your hair so im thinking of using hair dye but i really dont know whats the difference and if hair dye would do as good of a job as bleech..? i wanna do it gradually going from light to dark so like i was gonna use bleech at first and leave it on the ends for 40 mins and the middle of my hair for 20 mins but would i be able to do this with hair dye? opinions needed. bleech or blonde hair dye?

4. Flash Funk says:

I have been going on to my mum about dip-dying my hair for ages and FINALLY she has given in and booked me a slot at the salon.
    At the moment my hair is a dark blonde and I want to dip dye the ends a lighter blonde. But the thing is I want it so it looks naturally lightened toward the ends and not a sudden change between dyed and not dyed hair.
    My friend has also mentioned Ombre hair…. and basically now i am just confused. What is Ombre hair? What shall I tell the hairdresser to do? Im just really scared after all this I won’t like it!

Please help! Thank you 🙂

5. Joe M says:

i would really like hair like lauren conrads
    at the moment my hair is strawberry blonde with blonde streaks and is just past my shoulders
    im planing to get it all coloured back to my natural colour
    then get blonde extensions would this give me the same hair as her?
    or would it just not work
    heres some pictures of her hair

thankyou <3 !

6. timq3dimensionscom says:

Please help! Thank you 🙂

7. kamikami says:

I had been growing out my blonde hair for about 18 months when i was getting bored of the ombre look, so i asked my hairdresser to dye my hair the same colour as my natural colour (a light ash brown). Anyway, she did something wrong and turned my hair chestnut, i tried to fix it with a light brown box dye and this turned out very dark – not what i wanted. Since then i’ve tried lightening it with a blonde box dye which did nothing, and tried stripping the hair with a vitamin c mix, which has worked a little.
    I’ve decided i want to go a medium blonde, like Lauren Conrad, for summer but i don’t know how to do this. Is there any way to do it without bleach? and if i have to use bleach how do i use it. I’ve only used bleach to go platinum before, but i want a more natural looking blonde this time.
    And please don’t tell me to go to a salon, i want to know how to do this at home.
    Thanks.

8. Jon P says:

I wanted to get an “Ombre Look” (it’s when the roots are dark & then ends gradually get lighter the lightness of the ends looks like when the sun hits your hair it’s a bit lighter) thats what I wanted when the sun hit your hair & gets lighter like that; you know natural looking, sun-kissed ends,subtle; that lightness but came out with orange/red hair I looked like a fox! That salon I went too was supposeably the best in minnesota & they said they’ve done Ombre Hair before so I trusted them & they looked professional & they certainly charged like if they were pros but my hair turned out orange/red it looks horrible! & I’m hispanic so I have naturally dark brown hair never colored my hair till now & that day when I got orange/red hair I hid my hair & went immediatly to walmart & got whatever color was closest to my hair color & dyed my hair back but the thing is the color I dyed my hair back is fading fast & I dyed my hair last weekend & you can still see reddish/orange flecks even though I dyed it back to dark brown so what do I do because the color is still showing? Anybody who is a professional stylist can you give me some advice on what I could do about this? Somebody who knows what their talking about? & by the way I got this done like 3 or 2 months ago? & I was wondering since they bleached it can I get my hair fixed back to normal?

Ombre Hair looks like this:

&

9. Jerosh Nagulachandran says:

Hey there! I have dirty blonde hair. It’s a really dark dirty blonde, almost like a light shade of brown with natural highlights, and I love the look of ombre hair, however I’ve only ever seen it on people with darker hair. Would it work on my hair if I did a lighter shade of blonde, or would it look weird?

Also, if you can find a pic of dirty blonde with ombre tips, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

10. PolishPokeyPimp says:

I was wondering approximately how much would a salon charge me to do my hair ombré just like Lauren Conrad . My hair is already pretty long and brown . Here’s a picture of the way I would want my hair .

What colors is she using in her hair !?!
    Thank You .
    I stay in Irving Tx . Sorry for not being clear .
    But thank you so much .

11. Lachlan says:

I love Lauren’s hair here! http://cdn.dailymakeover.com/blogs/beauty-trends-and-news/lauren_conrad_ombre_hair.jpg

How do you dye just the ends/tips a light blond? My hair right now is a medium brown color, I imagine it would be hard to get that fading effect.

Thank you for any info! 🙂