Jordin Sparks’ Hairstyle: Casual Long Sleek Black Hair without Bangs

Daily Hairstyles: Casual Simple Long Smooth Black Hairstyle for Women

We may remember Jordin Sparks as a seventeen year old singing dynamo who won the sixth season of the American Idol televisioncontest. Back then, Jordin sported a myriad of brunette curlicues as full of volume as her voice.

Nowadays, a grown-up Jordin can be seen wearing her hair flat-ironed to a darker silky finish like as she appears here at a gala for the Dana & Christopher Reeve Foundation. Jordan’s continued success in the record industry testifies to her amazing talent… The suspicions that the voice was coming from the curls can finally be put to rest once and for all! Long sleek hairstyles provide great opportunities to play with bold color placement and shades. Do you like this simple smooth black hair from Jordin?

This long hair style is great for round, square face shapes.

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , ,
Katherine Heigl Elegant 1920’s Bob with Wave
Elegant 1920’s Bob Hairstyle with Wave – Katherine Heigl Hairstyle
Anna Faris Page Boy Cut
Anna Faris Short Bob Haircut: Platinum Blonde Bob Cut
2013 Stylish Long Straight Hairstyles
Long Straight Hairstyles for 2013
Layered, Blonde Short Hairstyle - Easy Haircuts for Girl
50 Chic Everyday Short Haircuts for Women – Daily Short Hair Ideas
Short Black Hairstyle for Summer
23 Popular Short Black Hairstyles for Women

10 thoughts on “23 Popular Short Black Hairstyles for Women”

1. ConfusionnaJob says:

I want my hair to be as straight as possible and manageable at the same time. I want to have my full bangs flowing straight but also having able to be brushed it up (not side) in place (with gel or wax) thus showing my forehead.

I’ve tried Brazilian blowdry once, yes my hair was so silly straight but it won’t let my hair be put up. I’ve never tried rebond because it’s expensive and my hair is too short (now). I want to try hair relax, will it do as I please with my hair? Any advice or suggestions?

Thanks