Julianne Hough Topknot Updo Hairstyle
3 Comments

Julianne Hough’s Cute Messy Topknot Bun Updo Hairstyle

Cute Hairstyle for Women to Rock at the Gym
Have you noticed that more and more topknots popping up in magazines, online and on the streets of New York City. The topknot updo is not only the perfect hairstyle for gym, but also great for your daily life! You can see a lot young ladies sport this updo on the street now, especially in hot days!

I love the topknot in it’s mussiest state, just like this cute top knot updo here on Julianne Hough! The topknot is really popular in Asia, and now hot all over the world now!

How to do a cute Top Knot Bun Updo
Here is a tutorial on how to do a classic sleek topknot, also you can do it in a sexy messy topknot using the same way like Julianne Hough’s messy topknot.

Hair How To: Messy Topknot Bun for Gym

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Twisted Half Up Half Down Hairstyle
Wedding Hair Idea: Twisted Half Up Half Down Hairstyle
Paris Hilton Long Straight Hairstyles
Paris Hilton Cute Center Parting Long Blonde Straight Hairstyle
Cute Bob
Chic Bob Haircut with Side Swept Bangs – Latest Short Hairstyle for Girls
Cute long brown hair style for female - Isla Fisher hairstyles
Cute Long Hairstyle: Copper Hair with Slightly Waved Accents – Isla’s Hairstyle
Side View of Graduated Bob Haircut
27 Graduated Bob Hairstyles That Looking Amazing on Everyone

12 thoughts on “27 Graduated Bob Hairstyles That Looking Amazing on Everyone”

1. Sakshi roy says:

To carry this haircut is really a catch. You need to handle it right to have, this may not go well with an Indian outfit unless you carry yourself correct.
    Here are some more to the the list

what do say aren’t they cool!!

2. Nick says:

I saw a girl’s long haircut that’s layered and it looks sort of like a tail in that it’s shorter in the front (about chin length) and it gets longer in the back so that it’s sort of pointed. Is there a name for that kind of haircut? Or could I get a picture? Thanks.

3. lcollier93sbcglobalnet says:

My hair recently grew out from a pixie cut. It is now just a plain bob,which I find boring. I want to make it more exciting without cutting my hair too short. Can I have some suggestions of what I can do? My hair is relaxed(in case that changes anything)

4. Scott Bull says:

For anyone who watches “in the loop” on the weekdays…can someone describe Erika’s bob haircut for me? I LOVE her hair, but I can’t find any pics online that shows it off so I can take it to my stylist. Is it a “stacked” bob or “graduated” bob?

5. nyyankees1123 says:

I’m always swimming or running around, quite literally. So I want to cut my hair so it not so much of a hassel to deal with. I know what kind of haircut I would like to get I just don’t have a name for it which would be helpful when looking for a picture to take to the salon. Its like a pixie bob with the hair in the front would curl under your chin, but as you get closer to the back, it gets shorter and then in the back their is about an inch of layers.

Even if you have no idea what I’m talking about your guesses would be appreciated. Thanks!

~Beth

6. The Inc says:

Ive seen it before but i dont know the name and i can’t find a picture of it online. Its a girls haircut
    and it is short on the back and long on the sides. Please help. Thankyou!!

7. Taylor2k says:

8. fattiemanny says:

i have a rough idea just to make sure before i try on my daughteror know of any free resources that can help me

9. kiltakblog says:

Hello,
    Im looking for some pictures of jenny mccarthy’s haircut to take to the hairdressers.
    Or an explanation of what kind of cut it is to tell the hairdresser.

Thanks

10. Harriet W says:

Other than the inverted bob (the Posh bob)? I got my hair cut to a little below my chin, in just a plain bob. I thought about getting the Posh bob but everyone has that and it will likely go out of style soon. Do you think a bob that is slightly layered in front would be good – I don’t want it to be so short in front that it looks like a bowl cut, though? What can I do to jazz up my hair at this length that isn’t too bizarre? I like it as it is, just straight across, but it’s kind of boring and childish. What can I do next time?
    ETA: Sorry, forgot to add that I don’t want to cut it above my chin!

11. Nathan B says:

i have wavy brown hair and it is about 5 inches under my shoulder. My side bangs are really long. Practically the length is as long as the bottom of me ears. I have no clue on what to do so HELP!!!

12. Alina Elliott says:

and it is short on the back and long on the sides. Please help. Thankyou!!