Latest Popular Short Hairstyle: Layered Short Messy Pixie Haircut with Bangs

Looking for a new trendy short haircut? Here is a cool layered pixie cut for you to choose from.

Choppy, surfy-style cuts inspired by this lady are creeping up our favorites lists. With a messy fringe and some lighter layers at the back, she shows us a style that’s easy to achieve and even easier to maintain.

Short Hairstyles 2014 - Short Haircut 2014

Short Hairstyle for 2014- Short Haircut

Filed Under: Popular Hairstyles Tagged With: , , , , ,
Juju Ivanyuk short bob hair style with blunt bangs
Sexy Short Wavy Bob Haircut with Blunt Bangs – Juju Ivanyuk Hairstyles
Daniel Radcliffe Short Haircuts
Daniel Radcliffe Short Haircuts for Guys
Best Curly Hairstyles 2013
Hairstyles Weekly: Some Styling Tips for Curly Hair Styles
Short Feminine Hairstyles - 2013 Short Bob Haircut for Women
10 Short Feminine Hairstyles
Stylish Dreadlocks Hairstyles for Women
Dreadlocks Hairstyles for Women

13 thoughts on “Dreadlocks Hairstyles for Women”

1. Felicia says:

A couple of these pictures are not of dreadlocks. Two pictures are of singles braids and the other picture is of a two strand twist style. Also, the one with Shakira is definitely not dreadlocks. But I get the concept, these styles can be duplicated by someone with actual dreadlocks.

2. Jenna says:

I do. I like rasta empresses they’re so beautiful

3. Brody S says:

I’m getting rid of my dreadlocks, and that means short hair (I’m cutting out the extensions I put in, so I’m not cutting it all off)… I thought it would be really cool to have Chiana’s hairstyle from the show Farscape, but I’m at a loss as to what to tell my stylist in terms of what hairstyles are normally called… anyone know what it’s called? Thanks!
    I’m getting rid of my dreadlocks, and that means short hair (I’m cutting out the extensions I put in, so I’m not cutting it all off)… I thought it would be really cool to have Chiana’s hairstyle from the show Farscape, but I’m at a loss as to what to tell my stylist in terms of what hairstyles are normally called… anyone know what it’s called? I don’t have a printer to take the picture in to the stylist 🙁 Thanks!
    sorry, for some reason it copied my earlier details… I don’t have a printer to take the pictures to the stylist… which is why I’m looking for the name of the cut 😛

4. Blake says:

I want dreadlocks, but she told me “you’re too pretty for that”
    I agree i am pretty lol! but is this a mean way saying
    ‘ugly’ people wear dreadlocks? =/

5. crzyinluv says:

Would it look good you think?
    also where could i find websites on different hairstyles with dreads . * remember do not have black people’s hair*
    i have medium thick hair.. and its a little past my shoulders

6. alberto s says:

hey guys I’m a white,blonde girl with blue eyes and I always had a passion for the big,african hair-dos and I was wondering whether I can do my hair like this : http://www.ida.com/images/cms/Image/curls_12.gif ….or do they look good only if you’re african? I so envy curly african girls,they’re so preety…

7. maskills24 says:

dark,creepy, and strange for girls. besides emo or scene. i just happen to have a taste in stuff like that, no rude comments.

8. Salam says:

Do these dreadlocks look good? http://capecodhistory.us/Namibia/pictures/dreads%20003a.jpg

Or which dreadlocks styles do you like? and can you have dreadlocks with beads in it?

9. Oilers says:

would you date a white woman with dreadlocks? well maintained dreadlocks at that, not sideshow bob looking locks…i have dreadlocks because it is a natural hairstyle, i love the look i dnt want to be looked at as trying to be black or a hippie, because im neither. i also dont want it to hinder me getting a job… any opinions?

10. skillz says:

I was born n raised in Africa and moved to Canada about 9 months ago, got a “thick” African accent, (not like Nigerian accent, more Zimbabwean or Zambian) and wanna stay true to my culture. I’m thinking of getting dreadlocks, do you think the accent and dreadlocks will help me seem even more African?

And ladies, do you find that look attractive, (I will wear normal jeans and clothes of course) I’m tall and kinda handsome and black.

(I for sure know that women find the Italian, Portuguese and Spanish men attractive, cause of their “swaggers” and accents, does that work with Africans?) please help

11. xiM Clutch says:

Enough of the stereotypes about women with dreadlocks being dirty… some of us are very high maintenance and well-put together like all other women. Let’s say she kept them clean and gorgeous and like your dream woman, had a beautiful face. Are we absolutely disgusting to you? I am asking this of course because I assume most people here are from the US – in the Caribbean and other places this would be a ridiculous question, since the hairstyle is accepted as beautiful, but I’ve heard many people in the US say they thing locks are disgusting so I’m interested to know.
    Obviously I am speaking about a black woman here. I think white women look crazy with locks.

12. Brody S says:

A lot of people say that white people should not have dreadlocks since dreads originated as an African tradition. Well if that is the case should all black woman stop having their hair relaxed straight? My hair is super nappy for a white girl and I never wear it down, so getting dreads is the option besides shaving my head bald. I have just been reading different blogs and forums and I am really sickened by the way society thinks and talks about one another. I am not trying to be black or offend any black people, I am not trying to emulate black culture or history. I am simply choosing a different hairstyle. Jeez.