6 Comments

Short Hairstyle for 2014 – Sexy Short Haircut with Side Swept Bangs

Sexy short blonde haircut with bangs for women

Short hairstyle with side swept bangs for 2014

Picture of Short Hairstyle for 2014 – Sexy Short Haircut with Side Swept Bangs:

Jenna Elfman wore her adorable ‘do with a bit of volume and sexy side-swept bangs at the premiere reception for ‘Shameless.’ I love her bangs so much.

6 thoughts on “Short Hairstyle for 2014 – Sexy Short Haircut with Side Swept Bangs”

1. Andrew S says:

It’s about three childhood friends, two boys and one girl. Both boys are in love with the girl…

She moves at some point, and they both see her when they are adults? I don’t really remember much else.

I just need the title.

2. skillz says:

I always wondered if There is a such thing as “fate”, especially yesterday. See,what happened was, My ex boyfriend who I had broken up with months ago, and majorly regretted just happened to be right behind me when I had been talking about him for about 15 minutes straight.. He was at his Uncle’s house,and I was sitting with some friends on swings at a park,that his uncle’s yard leads to. At the time,I didn’t even know he had family on my side of town. I turned around and our eyes met, He looked very sympathetic,and upset. I wanted to cry and was hit with a rush of emotions. Humiliated,I left,and he sent me a text minutes later, saying we needed to talk. I never would have told him how I felt,or even talked to him,if he didn’t just happen to hear me… Does that make this our fate,destiny? Was he meant to hear me say those things? Did God know I would never tell him,so he helped me by putting us amazingly at the same place at the same time? I just think its crazy how he just happens to have an uncle,that lives right behind the park I was at,and right behind where I was sitting,and he just happened to be there,outside,At the exact moment I was talking about him! Fate or not? Im really thinking hard about this..It really makes me wonder… what are your opinions on this? Please!
    “A heart in a heartless world” What are you talking about? I simply asked if you BELIEVE in fate. And if you think the starving children’s fate is “horrible” Which im guessing you mean,they will die of starvation,then thats your views not mine. If God does decide fate,Then I guess they will all find food soon,won’t they?

3. Austin says:

I just need the title.

4. Brody S says:

Ok so i was at a hotel with some friends and we were watchin a movie.. idk what it was called .. could u help.. ok it was about two boys and a girl who grew up as great friends but then the girl had to move away to california and then the boys grew up to be preists and never saw the girl again till they were around fourty and she called the guys out of no were and they met up in new york is where the guys lived thats all i can remember ….could ya help?? it would be great..

5. dubmecrazy3 says:

I was just wondering because they really look like each other! So if anyone knows just let me know please!!

6. Maggie says:

She has it in her mind that she is in a real relationship with him. She’s in court being charged criminally for stalking as she tells the judge about her fictitious relationship with the man and everything is played out to show what supposedly happened; You almost believe her because she’s so convincing until you realizes she’s sick. She has multiple personalities and she even communicates with the other person who she calls her friend. She ended up going to jail at the end of the movie.

I’ve seen this movie a couple times on Lifetime. The woman is blonde and her friend (her other personality) had dark hair. Do you know the name of this movie? Thanks.