6 Comments

Long Bob Hairstyle – Long Sleek Blonde Bob Haircut

Long Bob Hairstyle - Long Sleek Blonde Bob Haircut

Julianne Hough Long Sleek Blonde Bob Haircut

Picture of Long Bob Hairstyle – Long Sleek Blonde Bob Haircut:

This is a super sleek blonde hair for medium length hair. The lob (long bob) is popular in recent years, if you are a fan of bob cut, you can try this style, and if you love not too long nor not too short sleek hair, this is a great look for you.

6 thoughts on “Long Bob Hairstyle – Long Sleek Blonde Bob Haircut”

1. Bryan J says:

i neeeeed a new haircut this is sooo old ! nothing too short though . . could i please have some suggestions for haircuts ? i’ll also take suggestions for hair color too (:
    Thanks 😀
    http://tinypic.com/r/16h179v/5 <— thats me & my hair .
    & my hair is brown if you cant see the picture (:
    Thanks !

2. RuMKilleR says:

Thanks 😀
    http://tinypic.com/r/16h179v/5 <— thats me & my hair .
    & my hair is brown if you cant see the picture (:
    Thanks !

3. Mistry says:

I have a friend, and she has fine, blonde hair. Naturally straight. Every single day I look at it, and it’s like in those pictures of models! It never gets messed up, and it’s totally smooth and tangle-free no matter what. I do plan on asking her how later, but I’d love to see your input so I can just get it out of the way! Bottom line is: How do you get model-like hair?
    She’s fully Dutch, by the way.
    I’m pretty sure it’s all natural. I remember her telling me about it once.
    Her hair is also very long. At her mid-back. (Is that even a word?)

4. llb443 says:

I’m a senior in high school, and I was thinking of getting a new “haircut”. Usually I put my hair up in a messy bun, but I might straigten my hair and…you know.

I kinda look like Du Juan (not nearly as gorgeous, but it’s the best comparison I can make):

I just want a straightforward, SLEEK hairstyle (not the one in the picture). What would look good? NO SIDE BANGS; everyone has those. I was just thinking a middle part with straight, (slightly longer than) shoulder length hair.

5. EzioAuditore1459 says:

So i want to change my hair up a little but i need an idea of how i want to cut it. So if you could please send any pictures of different types of haircut that you think are nice please do. I not looking for anything paticular you can send long hair with side bangs or short hair with side bangs it doesn’t matter. thanks (:

6. Brendan O says:

She’s fully Dutch, by the way.
    I’m pretty sure it’s all natural. I remember her telling me about it once.
    Her hair is also very long. At her mid-back. (Is that even a word?)