Celebrity Erin Heatherton Long Blonde Wavy Hairstyle

Model Erin Heatherton’s Long Blonde Wavy Hairstyle

The GQ Men of the Year Party at hosted at the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles, California must have been BYOB. No, not bring your own beer, this time it stands for Bring Your Own Body!

Erin Heatherton’s hair is full of body and shine as she strikes a professional model pose for the rapid snaps of the cameras. Erin’s hair is parted down the middle, meeting her shoulders in a tangle of ravishing curls. Her true blond color is a darker blond underneath and at the roots. She is wearing a classic little black dress with two-strapped black heels.

The pastel purple colors are hot recently, why not try this year?

Filed Under: Popular Hairstyles Tagged With: , , ,
Kristen Stewart Teased and Combed Back Shag Hairstyle
Funky Teased & Combed Back Shag Hairstyle for Medium Length Hair
Rachel Bilson Long Wavy Highlighted Hairstyle
Rachel Bilson Long Wavy Highlighted Hairstyle
Ombre hair 2014
Long Ombre Hair 2014: Straight, Choppy & Dip-Dyed Long Style
Mim Nervo Short Spiked Haircut for Women
Mim Nervo Short Hairstyle: Trendy Spiked Haircut for Women
Medium Messy Wavy Hairstyle for Women
Medium Wavy Hairstyles

23 thoughts on “Medium Wavy Hairstyles”

1. ouch says:

I want hair like these pics (provided below) but I’m not sure how to describe it to the barber/ salon person. My hair is long, wavy, and black/ dark brown. I prefer the ones with longer hair, but the main problem is how to ask for my hair to get cut. Please help.. Thanks! I really want the first 2 because they match my hair texture the best!

My Favorite:
    2nd best:
    Third:
    Fourth:

2. Noe R says:

I have been needing a new hairstyles for like a year now. I also wanted to know a hair product that can make my hair stay straight without blow drying it or flat ironing it. I also was wondering if it is normal to have hair that does not stay curly even if you curl it and put in a TON of hairspray. If anyone knows a product or trick to make my hair stay curly for more than an hour please help!!

3. mal_functiongeo says:

I have a 1 and a half inch curling iron
    I braided it
    I used a hair straightner to make waves
    but now i’m bored with it.
    I want it wavy for tommorow any ideas?

4. rndmaktn says:

i want to do something different with my hair. something easy enough that i could do it before school or whatever. nothing too difficult. be specific explaining the hairstyle please.

5. The Beatles says:

I need a new hairstyle for skool….Pleeezz help…
    right now, i have shoulder-length hair…its a little longer and i have side-swept bangs..what shud i do?
    also i dont wanna ruin my hair soo please suggest some hairstyle that doesnt do bad for my hair..also if its necessary…i’m 14 years old..

6. altair says:

what are some good medium length hairstyles for a guy with wavy hair?
    pictures please

7. kewlflame14 says:

how do i achieve a cute wavy style
    and how my hair naturally straight ?x

8. mike s says:

Any hairstyle ideas?
    -I have brown wavy medium hair, (thats very puffy right now)
    Thank you!

9. Ryan Z says:

I want to get an edg,y medium length, carefree kind of hair style.. like wavy that doesn’t really require too much styling
    i don’t wanna go super short, and indie is not emo. I don’t want it all big and layered on top and long and straight on bottom blech
    picture are appreciated πŸ™‚

10. Travoiz says:

5 stars to best answer πŸ™‚ i need as many ideas as possible as i dont know what to do with my hair its thick wavy and semi curly thanks in advance im also a 16 man btw πŸ™‚

11. Lucas H says:

12. musicistabest says:

im a 16 year old guy and i have medium length wavy hair. in the front its to my eyebrows and on the sides it is to the middle of my ear. If i dont brush it it gets frizzy. What kind of hairstyle should i get. I used to have a flip but my hair but my hair is too long for that now. i want a new medium length hairstyle. Pictures would help!

13. MexicanDude says:

I need two different hairstyle options.
    #1: I need something simple but really cute that can be worn with a T-Shirt i have to wear a Tee on the first day because of LINK.
    #2: I need something a little more fancy and show offy for the 2nd day of school when i get to actually wear what i want to.

My hair is a strawberry blonde its about 4inch below my collar bone. I have side swept bangs that i would prefer left down. Thanx πŸ™‚

14. airdogspace2 says:

I currently have moderately long hair that sits about an inch below my underarms. It is a little bit frizzy and is neither straight, nor curly. It is basically wavy, but more like kinky (I can’t wear it down without fixing it.)

I would love to get a much shorter haircut so it is easy to manage for the summer. However, I realized that a short cut can not be pulled up, and therefore may trap heat (making me overheated!)

This is the style I would love: http://media.movieweb.com/galleries/2798

Do you think summer is a good time to get this makeover? Or should I put it off until school starts up again?

OR

Do you know how to pull up short hair so it is off your neck (but still looks cute)?

OR

Do you have any ideas on how to get hair cut so it is extremely easy to manage but able to pull up?

Thanks in advance!
    I’m sorry my picture isn’t working. Here’s a better link:

15. jordenkotor says:

hi… I have medium wavy hair type and medium length hair..

Suggest some hairstyles??
    I like leaving my hairs but sometimes tieing them up would also do good..!!

This is my picture!!

I just had a haircut and in these pictures my hairs are a bit long but now ther are a little but smaller in length.. n the highlights are also gone now!

Help
    i have a step layered cut done!!!!!!!!

16. PolishPokeyPimp says:

I have a 1 and a half inch curling iron
    I braided it
    I used a hair straightner to make waves
    but now i’m bored with it.
    I want it wavy for tommorow any ideas?

17. friendly 4 says:

Okay so im trying to keep my hair healthy , so no ironing it this summer . i need some cute easy hairstyles for wavy medium hair without ironing it and please include pictures(: it would be really helpful.

18. addmeonxbox360myuserisfallior says:

I’m starting high school (so i will be a freshman) in 19 days and I wanna know what a good back- to- school hairstyle. Pictures would be lovely!(:
    i should probably mention i have long blond hair, and a cowlick in the front. So, i can’t have side swept bangs, or any bangs for that matter.

19. callofduty5123412 says:

I have shoulder length hair, really thick, and a bit wavy. Help! I need really cute hairstyles for the morning but quick.

20. Sriram R says:

okay, so I want to get a new haircut. I really want a fringe, but my hair is naturally wavy/curly so doesnt really stay straight, even when i use my ghd straightners.
    im 14, so want a nice teenage style. any ideas? any at all please!

21. Johnky J says:

i have curly/wavy hair and dirty blonde i want to know what good styles you can do with it. if i don’t but gel in my hair it gets frizzly the length is below like my chest. thankss(:

22. zaclo says:

I was just wondering if anyone could help me with some hairstyles for my long hair. My hair is actually wavy and long (red brown with gold and red highlights); i do not have bangs. I have to put my hair up for ballet everyday, so i will have to put my hair in a ponytail everyday for an hour during school. I do not have a straightener, and do not really want one. If you can give some hairstyles that do not use a load of hair products that would be great. Links would be lovely, or if you have any some pictures of ideas that would be great as well. Thank you for the help!!
    I have been using this youtube account to get some ideas, but would just like to know if anyone had some more links and such. Thank you!!

23. Hannah says:

I have a 1 and a half inch curling iron
    I braided it
    I used a hair straightner to make waves
    but now i’m bored with it.
    I want it wavy for tommorow any ideas?