Precision blonde bob with long layers

Straight haired gals, this one’s for you! This short bob looks the best on your locks.It’s perfectly layered to display your hairdresser’s super scissor skills while you look your absolute best. This hairstyle has long chin-length bangs that can easily be tucked behind the ear, while the back is just a tad shorter.The long layers in front blend in with the layers at the back to look completely perfect. Highlights are a must to give depth to the color and style.Straight hair can look flat sometimes, but this style gives a beautiful shape and body to it.

This hairstyle is precise and can be styled for day and night. This short bob looks great with a bit of volume at the crown, keeping it youthful and fun.  A deep side-part looks best to give it that ultra-edgy look.

And with straight hair, styling can be kept to the minimum. It’s a perfect wash and go.

Filed Under: Popular Hairstyles Tagged With: ,
Trendy shaved pixie cut for women
Shaved Pixie Cut – Stylish Short Hairstyle for Women
Maggie Rose Short Straight Bob Haircut
Side Parting Short Haircut – Straight Bob Hairstyle from Maggie Rose
Cameron Diaz Bob Hairstyles
Cameron Diaz Bob Hairstyle
Long blonde tousled curly hairstyle 2014 - Mary Kate Olsen hairstyles
Tousled Curly Hairstyle: Romantic Long with Blonde Ombré – Mary Kate Olsen’s Hairstyle
Victoria Beckham Messy Haircut
Messy Hairstyles: Celebrity Messy Haircut for Women

6 thoughts on “Messy Hairstyles: Celebrity Messy Haircut for Women”

1. Praveen says:

Hello, My hair is about an inch off my shoulders which I would call a bob. My hair straightener broke in half and with Christmas coming, I just don’t have the extra money for a new one. It’s been broken for about 2 weeks and since then I’ve been wearing my hair in a pony-tail and messy-buns.. Is there any different way I can wear my hair that doesn’t look boring? BTW, My hair is naturally curly, and let’s face it.. I’m not a girl in the commercial with the springs for curls.. With curl comes poof..

2. Beavis says:

Ok, so I blocked out my face because I don’t feel comfortable showing my face to thousand of strangers. It’s really creepy.

But other than that, I’m a guy, 18 years old… do you think my hairstyle suits my face shape? My face shape is long-ish… if you don’t like it, what hairstyle do you think would work for me?

My hair is a bit messy in the front, but you get an idea of how my hairstyle is… it’s a flip haircut, like this:

Ugh, that isn’t my room lol. It’s my sister’s room, I used her camera.

3. ttocs says:

4. Sriram R says:

My hair is short and hits just above my shoulders… its blonde on bottom and black on top… but my hair feels just to heavy to style or do anything with… it doesnt stick up like it use to and i was looking for a cute cut where i can put some wax hairspray and go… i want a messy look… i dont want to really cut the length…im just looking for a choppy emo style… any help???

5. balinderk2000 says:

I have wavy blonde hair that, when straightened, hits 3 inches below my shoulders. I need a cute hairstyle for everyday life that is easy to do and pretty quick and doesn’t take 500 hair products. I know the basics: messy bun, low pigtails, hair band, but I’ve tried those and I only have a few things that I do, which can boring 😀 any suggestions?

(P.S. I’m in 7th grade so something that would work for my little head.
    LOL)

6. Miguel M says:

Ugh, that isn’t my room lol. It’s my sister’s room, I used her camera.