Rihanna Black Boy Cut for Women

Rihanna Short Black Boy Cut for Women

African American hairstyles ideas: black boy cut for women
There is no need to always stay your black hair in curls, sometimes we need a change, if you want to cut your hair short, here is a sexy short boy cut for women, if you love it, you can try this cut this summer.

Someone needs to start a petition to change the name of the boy cut hairstyle to “charmingly feminine cut for girls.”  Singer Rihanna looks anything but masculine with her normally brassy red hair cut into this pixie style.  Short, black locks are combed down and forward from center to create an even frame for her heart-shaped face.   Arched eyebrows, spikey curled eyelashes, and hazel eyes compete for attention with her perfectly shaped ruby red lips.  Dainty earrings and a daring, back-baring pure white evening gown with a toga style tie gathered accentuate her womanly form.  Rihanna takes the “boy” out of boy cut!

This is one of the most popular daily short haircut recently.

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , , , ,
Kristen Stewart Pinned Up Ringlets Formal Updos
Kristen Stewart Elegant Formal Pinned Up Ringlets Updo
Dutch Crown Braid - Cute Braided Hairstyles for Summer - Summer Hair Ideas
Dutch Crown Braid – Simple Casual Dutch Braid Updo
Jennifer Nettles short wavy curly hairstyle with side bangs
Soft Wavy Curly Hairstyle with Bangs for Women
Updo Tutorial for Long Hair
Hair Tutorials: 20 Ways to Style Your Hair in Summer
Side View of Graduated Bob Haircut
27 Graduated Bob Hairstyles That Looking Amazing on Everyone

12 thoughts on “27 Graduated Bob Hairstyles That Looking Amazing on Everyone”

1. Sakshi roy says:

To carry this haircut is really a catch. You need to handle it right to have, this may not go well with an Indian outfit unless you carry yourself correct.
    Here are some more to the the list

what do say aren’t they cool!!

2. Nick says:

I saw a girl’s long haircut that’s layered and it looks sort of like a tail in that it’s shorter in the front (about chin length) and it gets longer in the back so that it’s sort of pointed. Is there a name for that kind of haircut? Or could I get a picture? Thanks.

3. lcollier93sbcglobalnet says:

My hair recently grew out from a pixie cut. It is now just a plain bob,which I find boring. I want to make it more exciting without cutting my hair too short. Can I have some suggestions of what I can do? My hair is relaxed(in case that changes anything)

4. Scott Bull says:

For anyone who watches “in the loop” on the weekdays…can someone describe Erika’s bob haircut for me? I LOVE her hair, but I can’t find any pics online that shows it off so I can take it to my stylist. Is it a “stacked” bob or “graduated” bob?

5. nyyankees1123 says:

I’m always swimming or running around, quite literally. So I want to cut my hair so it not so much of a hassel to deal with. I know what kind of haircut I would like to get I just don’t have a name for it which would be helpful when looking for a picture to take to the salon. Its like a pixie bob with the hair in the front would curl under your chin, but as you get closer to the back, it gets shorter and then in the back their is about an inch of layers.

Even if you have no idea what I’m talking about your guesses would be appreciated. Thanks!

~Beth

6. The Inc says:

Ive seen it before but i dont know the name and i can’t find a picture of it online. Its a girls haircut
    and it is short on the back and long on the sides. Please help. Thankyou!!

7. Taylor2k says:

8. fattiemanny says:

i have a rough idea just to make sure before i try on my daughteror know of any free resources that can help me

9. kiltakblog says:

Hello,
    Im looking for some pictures of jenny mccarthy’s haircut to take to the hairdressers.
    Or an explanation of what kind of cut it is to tell the hairdresser.

Thanks

10. Harriet W says:

Other than the inverted bob (the Posh bob)? I got my hair cut to a little below my chin, in just a plain bob. I thought about getting the Posh bob but everyone has that and it will likely go out of style soon. Do you think a bob that is slightly layered in front would be good – I don’t want it to be so short in front that it looks like a bowl cut, though? What can I do to jazz up my hair at this length that isn’t too bizarre? I like it as it is, just straight across, but it’s kind of boring and childish. What can I do next time?
    ETA: Sorry, forgot to add that I don’t want to cut it above my chin!

11. Nathan B says:

i have wavy brown hair and it is about 5 inches under my shoulder. My side bangs are really long. Practically the length is as long as the bottom of me ears. I have no clue on what to do so HELP!!!

12. Alina Elliott says:

and it is short on the back and long on the sides. Please help. Thankyou!!