Emily Blunt short straight haircut for women

Simple & Easy Daily Hairstyle for Women – The Short Bob Cut

This is such a great short hairstyle for anyone with thick, straight hair who wants an easy-care, but sophisticated modern look.

The center parting is totally trendy this season and suits oval face shapes the best. However, the parting can be moved to either side to balance out a differently shaped face very well, too. This look is perfect for showing off beautifully conditioned hair in a glossy contemporary style.

This short straight sleek bob hair style is perfect for oval, diamond, oblong face shapes.

Filed Under: Popular Hairstyles Tagged With: , ,
George Clooney Short Haircut for Men
George Clooney Haircut: Popular Short Hairstyle for Men
20 Pretty Stacked Hairstyles You Will Love this Year
20 Pretty Stacked Hairstyles You’ll Love
Sera Hill Short Boy Cut for Black Women
Sera Hill Short Boy Cut – African American Short Hair Ideas
Christina Aguilera short blonde bob hairstyle
Old-Style Hollywood Glamour – Christina Aguilera Short Bob Hairstyle
Jenna Elfman Short Messy Hairstyle with Bangs
Hottest Summer Hairstyle for Women – Jenna Elfman Messy Haircut

8 thoughts on “Hottest Summer Hairstyle for Women – Jenna Elfman Messy Haircut”

1. Jerosh Nagulachandran says:

I don’t remember the title but I know the plot. This woman who is already almost in her mid 30’s works as a movie critic and is dating her boss for 3 yrs going no where with him so breaks it off goes to a bar with her sister and co-worker/best freind there she meet a guy who is her guess half her age. She leave the bar with him to his apartment were he lives with his freinds there they go to his room and there a cheap buton sofa bed whatch u call it. The hook up every once in a while nothing serious till.. she finds out she might be pregnant. she takes a test and it comes out positive so she tells the guy who is the father of her unborn child telling him that she ganna keep it and that it okay she dosent want anything from him but he say he want to be there cuz his own father left him as a child and doesnt what that for his kid. so through the whole seris they try to both be togerther with “being together” he moves in with her they both try dateing other ppl but it doesnt work out as time goes on the end up going out with each other ectc.
    PS
    I know that the guy is like a chife or something
    Shes a movie review critic

2. Franklin Bluth says:

It’s about three childhood friends, two boys and one girl. Both boys are in love with the girl…

She moves at some point, and they both see her when they are adults? I don’t really remember much else.

I just need the title.

3. Zanto says:

Ok so i was at a hotel with some friends and we were watchin a movie.. idk what it was called .. could u help.. ok it was about two boys and a girl who grew up as great friends but then the girl had to move away to california and then the boys grew up to be preists and never saw the girl again till they were around fourty and she called the guys out of no were and they met up in new york is where the guys lived thats all i can remember ….could ya help?? it would be great..

4. everythingisgonnabefine says:

I just need the title.

5. DuckieM10 says:

I don’t know why, but i’m drawn to the name “Story.”
    I’m not one to like names out of the ordinary, but i love this!

I was thinking of naming my daughter this? What do you think, maybe as a middle name?

6. Mak Sultan says:

after his son is killed in a car accident. The nurse who takes care of him for years falls in love. He wakes to discover that not only has his wife remarried, his son is dead, and he eventually falls in love with the nurse as well.

7. Andre says:

I always miss the ending. Was she crazy Was the affair real

8. XplicitzZ says:

I’m 12 and it’s almost summer
    I hate straighten my hair like I do for school
    And is there any hairstyles that are summer cute
    And it doesn’t involve heat!
    Thanks

A website would be nice too!!