Vanessa Hudgens Updo Hairstyles

Vanessa Hudgens Elegant Classic Bun Updo

Ideal both for formal and casual smart looks, the classic bun style chosen by Vanessa Hudgens only help to further accentuate her beautiful and youthfully vibrant persona.

The classic bun has sometimes been referred to as the foolproof hairstyle for any occasion. It can be dressed up or dressed down depending on the needs for the occasion. Pretty hair ornaments and other hair accessories can easily be added to the classic bun for the fun or formal look. The diversity of this style is not compromised by the simplicity of the bun, but instead makes for a radiant and simple yet classic look.

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , ,
Trendy Stylish Red Hairstyles for Women
Trendy Stylish Shaggy Surprise – Long/Short Haircut
Karlie Kloss Short Haircut for Summer: Wavy Bob Cut
Summer Hair Idea: Chic Soft Wavy Bob Cut from Karlie Kloss
Lana Parrilla Hairstyles - Popular Hairstyles for Mature Women /Getty Images
Hot Moms Layered Short Haircut – Lana Parilla Short Wavy Hairstyle
Side Chignon with Corsage for women
Quick Updo: Elegant Side Chignon with Corsage
Best updo for prom!
30 Best Prom Hair Ideas 2018: Prom Hairstyles for Long & Medium Hair

12 thoughts on “30 Best Prom Hair Ideas 2018: Prom Hairstyles for Long & Medium Hair”

1. Terrence says:

That is me in my prom dress, and i was wanting some ideas for what hairstyle, jewlery, and any other accessories to wear for the big day. and im thinking about wearing my hair down, so any ideas for a cute down hairstyle would be great! thanks!

2. Jack Bauer says:

I’m planning out my prom look and I’m undecided on what would look better, an updo, or long soft curls? any ideas?
    okay then, here’s more details, this is me with what I was thinking for soft curls:
    my dress will be red, kind of grecian and flowing

3. friendly 4 says:

My prom is coming up in May and I have noooo idea what to do with my hair! My hair’s thin and shoulder length. My ideas so far are to wear it down or to put extensions in.

4. Thomas A says:

I have really thin thin hair. light brown color and its about an inch below my shoulders. I need a prom style and I cant find anything. Help me please???
    and.. its naturally stringy curly but I try and straighten it everyday. it looks good straight compared to my natural curl cuz if i leave it wothout product its just a big poof. if i put something in it it is more contrallable. i like curls just not the way i do it lol

5. PIE BOY says:

I need some good pictures of prom hair. I want it half up and half down. Thanks!

6. kevindiking67verizonnet says:

7. Alex says:

i have my prom coming up and i have no idea what to do with my hair. i have medium length brown hair and brown eyes and fairly pale skin. any ideas on what to do with my hair???

8. Jon P says:

I have prom here in about 2 weeks and I need some Ideas on how to wear my hair..It is about 2 inches longer than shoulder length…I dont want to curl it because it might make it look too short! ?!?

9. Mr SoLo DoLo says:

I have a red dress that is a tube top. There is a lot of detail and shiny things decorating the top. The back is a corset tie. My hair is brown, a little wavy, and sorta long. It’ll do pretty much anything. I have dark brown eyes, as well. Any ideas for hair or make up?

10. Ed D says:

My dress is strapless. So what would be the best prom hairstyle for that look.?
    Also what is the best type of human hair extensions? and how much are they.?

11. gail C says:

My prom is soon and I need some ideas for how to have my hair and makeup done. I’m wearing a purple dress and I have mid-length blonde hair and a pale-ish skin tone. Any suggestions? 🙂