Picture of Braid Hair Tutorial: Simple Easy Braided Updo Hair:
Need a cute braided updo? Here is the super easy braid updo from hair romance!
If you want to do this cute braid, just follow these steps (by hair romance):
Step by step tutorial: how to create braided updo
- Section your hair approximately into quarters. You want to split your hair down the middle, then halve each side again. I like this style to sit low at the back of my head so split each side at around about ear level. You want to keep the sections low and loose when braiding.
- Braid (plait) each section. I like to braid the top section, then the lower section and then move on to the other side.
- Secure the ends of each braid with a small clear hair elastic. This will keep them in shape but the elastics won’t show in the finished updo.
- Stretch out your braids. I say this every time but it makes the biggest difference in your finished updo.
- Take the top left braid across the back of your head, tucking the ends under, and pin in place with bobby pins.
- Fold the top right braid over the top left, tucking or folding the ends in and pin in place. Depending on how long your hair is, You can fold your braid in half, or just tuck the elastic in.
- Repeat with the lower left and right braids, folding them across and tucking the ends in and pinning them in place.