1. Tease and pin the crown section
2. Bring the sides up, overlapping each other over the previous pinned section.
3. Start braiding the left over hair all the way to the ends. (your choice of braid)
4. From the ends of the hair start bending the braid into itself.
5. Keep bending back until you reach the head. Start pinning!
6. Make sure to cross your bobby pins like an “x” for maximum hold. Spray and enjoy!
TIPS: Make sure your hair has a lot of texture to begin with. We sprayed bumble & bumble surf spray and dry spun finish in the models hair. This lets the hair become moldable and gritty so the up do stays. Having silky clean hair sometimes slips out easily, so if you’re having problems add a little spray!
Photography and Tutorial by the ladies of Irrelephant