Braiding Tutorials: how to braid your hair (2)
3 Comments

7 Ways to Braid Your Hair – DIY Braid & Twist Hairstyles

One of the most popular hair styles for long hair this year is braid, and a lot celebrities wear braided hairstyles, you can find a lot celebrity braided hairstyles here and you can learn how to braid your hair in this article. Some great tutorials for you.

How to do braid hairstyles by yourself – Braiding Tutorials

Get a look at this tutorial on how to braid hair. Refinery29.com experts help you learn how to braid your own hair.

1 INSIDE OUT FRENCH BRAID & 2 TWISTS

How to Create beautiful CROWN OF BRAIDS
Resource

6. How to Create Fun braids
How to Create Fun braids
Resource

7. How to Create the boho braid

How to Create the boho braid
Resource

Filed Under: Popular Hairstyles Tagged With: , , ,
Katy Perry long black wavy hairstyle for oval faces
Katy Perry Long Black Wavy Hairstyle for Oval Faces
cute asymmetrical bob hairstyle for black women
30 Trendy Bob Hairstyles for African American Women
Demure Tousled Pony Tail with Elegant Ribbon Bow
Demure Tousled Pony Tail with Elegant Ribbon Bow
Braided updo with loose curls sleek blunt bangs
Cool Sophisticated Braids & Curls Updo with Blunt Bangs You Should Never Miss
Best Short Bob Haircut for 2014

14 thoughts on “30 Cute Short Haircuts for Asian Girls 2019 – Chic Short Asian Hairstyles for Women”

1. ibjammin44 says:

i want to get a short haircut, like a pixie style but i’m worried that boys will be sort of like.. repelled? umm yeahh

also i’m scared none of my friends will like it, but maybe just because it will be such a big change? or idk maybe they don’t think it will look good…

please help!
    here’s a picture of me now: http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn193/confidentt_eyes/?action=view&current=meonbirthday.jpg

would i look good with a pixie cut??
    please answer all the questions asked aboveee
    thanks!

2. Mike says:

I’m a guy and I’ve never had really short hair before and so I’m not sure how I would look. My fave is round and small. Right now I have a jewfro lol my hair is curly. My hair has always been at least an inch long. Also does longer hair I’m going off to college in a few weeks and thought that short hair would be easier to manage. Can you guys recommend me some short haircut styles?

3. Marlon P says:

I am a 14 year old guy and I have thick and straight hair that is dark brown. My head shape is an oval, a bit longer than wider though, but not quite oblong. I feel like short hair, would just be easier to manage, maybe clipped close on the sides and kept a bit longer on top. Have it blend a little bit you know? Here is a link to some photos of me, do you think I could pull off short hair pretty well? If this link doesn’t work to click on just copy and paste it, thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

4. Blake says:

Getting a haircut soon, but I can’t really find any pictures of haircuts that I really like. Help please! I want bangs and a bit of sideburns ! Send links please?

5. sean says:

I want to cut my hair short, but I have a round face. This is an issue. I don’t want my face to look any rounder than it is. I want my hair cut like this; http://i38.tinypic.com/2zjltea.jpg http://i37.tinypic.com/6e0v2v.jpg

something like those two pictures. Preferably like the first one.

I need some opinions, would that hair cut look right on me? Or how could I change hair the haircut to help elongate my face and not make it seem more round?

I’m thinking that that haircut would make my face look rounder, but I’m not sure. I’ve never had hair that short.

Here’s some pictures of me

the second one shows off my face shape more I think

6. Yoshi says:

Okay so over the summer i cut my hair from being really long, whats a like really short haircut but still kinda like a few inches long?

7. John G says:

I’m a guy who’s looking to get a real short haircut (not as short as a buzzcut but still short) in a few days. I really want to keep it short without going back to the haircut place, so is there a way to keep my hair really short??

8. Jeff says:

I’m look for a cute short cut, I LOVE short hair, and I always cut mine for summer. I’m looking for bangs as well! Thanks guys!

9. Sophia C says:

10. Squall Leonhart says:

Hey all, i wanna get a short haircut/buzzcut for the summer but first i wanna see what i will look like using a free program to see wat i might look like with really short/bald head. So i was wondering if anyone knows of a program that u can see your self with the type of haircut before really getting the hair cut off. thanks people! 10points!

11. slipknot0129 says:

please gimme pix of cute short haircuts.
    bobs girl quiffs yeah
    NO victoria beckham or rhianna bobs. ive had that since before it became another victim of stupid trends…..

12. Andrew S says:

I am looking for a new kinda look for BACK TO SCHOOL.

I was kinda hoping to get a haircut a little bit under my ear.
    I also want it choppy.

Any choppy short hairstyles you can find would be great.

Thank you.

13. Flash Funk says:

I’m 18 and in college; I’m petite & i have brown hair & brown eyes & a sort of oval face. I just want a short haircut for the summer–something off of my neck. (It’s just below my shoulders right now.) I was thinking of possibly a pixie or something similar. I am definitely open to suggestions–but my hair is staying brown! 😛
    Some haircuts that i like (but I’m not sure how they would look on me):
    Thanks! 😀
    Hmm…I forgot to add the fact that I need something easy to maintain and style. 😛
    Any pictures would be greatly appreciated. 🙂