Cute short blonde bob haircut with bangs - Nicole Richie short haircut
7 Comments

Pretty Textured Blonde Bob Haircut with Full Fringe – Nicole Richie Hairstyle

Most popular short cut for summer: the straight bob with bangs. This pretty blonde bob is great for reflecting light onto the face in a very flattering way!

The hair is razored into sliced sections, with heavily textured ends.  This creates a fabulous natural curve from the roots down to the wispy, tapered tips. And the subtle mix of three blonde shades emphasises the texture and movement in the precision-cut lengths.

Adding a touch of trendy asymmetry, the side parting divides the hair into contrasting sections.  Above the parting, the hair is styled smoothly over the top, with a full, side-swept fringe almost covering one eye for contemporary chic.

The gleaming hair drapes softly down the sides, creating a very attractive curved frame for Nicole’s lovely face!

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , , , , , ,
Golden Blonde Long Bob for women
Golden Blonde Long Bob for Women
Valentina Mezzaroma Short Side Part Blonde Hairstyle
Valentina Mezzaroma Short Side Part Blonde Haircut
Layered tousled short pixie haircut for women over 50: Sharon Stone Hairstyles
Trendy Tousled Short Punky-Pixie Cut for Women: Sharon Stone Haircut
Angelina Jolie Updo Hairstyles
Angelina Jolie Updos: Side View of Twisted Bun Updo
Modern Short Japanese Haircut with Bangs - Mushroom Haircut
Ultra-Trendy Short ‘Rihanna’ Bowl Cut – Avant-Garde Hairstyle

7 thoughts on “Ultra-Trendy Short ‘Rihanna’ Bowl Cut – Avant-Garde Hairstyle”

1. shahrukh says:

I want to get a asian styled hair cut for once, layered razored etc etc.

I was wondering, do I need to go to a Asian Salon in order to get the proper style?

Or can I go to a regular salon, get my haircut and style it myself?

AND! How can I find a Asian salon, I’ve looked through the yellowpages but can’t really tell which on would be considered Asian.

THANKS

2. Xavier Hawthorne says:

Today, I heard this Asian girl talking about this Aussie guy, and how he has an “Asian hairstyle.”
    She says she thinks it’s discusting, and eew when Aussies have Asian hairstyles
    And I saw this hairstyle on a girl, a while ago, and have wanted to get my hair cut like that. The girl is Asian though, and would they judge me?
    Also would the style fit me if I have black, straight hair? I am neither Asian or Aussie though.
    Also, if you know what exactly is an “Asian hairstyle?”
    Here’s how I want my hair:
    C:UsersWindows 7 UltimatePicturesasimmullt.jpg (the girl with the camera.)
    Sorry here’s a link.

3. Heath says:

Um no I’m not trying to be racist but by parents have been bugging me about how I don’t look Asian enough o.0 and how I don’t do anything for them so I’m going to change my hairstyle (…to look more Asian and make them happy).

Pictures would be a great help, and I’d prefer to have some sort of side bangs and a longer style. By the way I have a square face. Thanks 🙂

4. Alun J says:

I am black and asian. I have curly/wavy hair. I was wondering how long would I have to wait too get an Asian Hairstyle. What would my procedure be for getting straight hair?

5. DuckieM10 says:

I’m trying to make those asian hairstyles but there’s a problem.
    My hair curls & i’m not asian.
    are there any suggestions you may have to help me achieve some asian styles i’m going for?
    should i ask for something specific on my next haircut?
    I think have the necessary items:
    A straightener
    Gatsby Moving Rubber
    I’m going for something like…

&/or

6. skillz says:

So I want to cut my hair into an asian mullet. Can someone give me some pics so i can show my hair dresser? Please don’t give me pics that are like crazy. Also if i do get an asian mullet, am I going to tease the crown every day?? I love my hair and i don’t want my hair to be damaged.
    Thxx!

7. Balla says:

I’m a 15 male asian and I’m tired of my bowl shaped hair. My hair is just as long as my ears but my ears are huge so I kinda wanna cover them up a bit.

I’m not too much into the anime hairstyles but i do think some of them are cool. And i don’t really want my hair to get dyed.