Cute short blonde bob haircut with bangs - Nicole Richie short haircut
7 Comments

Pretty Textured Blonde Bob Haircut with Full Fringe – Nicole Richie Hairstyle

Most popular short cut for summer: the straight bob with bangs. This pretty blonde bob is great for reflecting light onto the face in a very flattering way!

The hair is razored into sliced sections, with heavily textured ends.Β  This creates a fabulous natural curve from the roots down to the wispy, tapered tips. And the subtle mix of three blonde shades emphasises the texture and movement in the precision-cut lengths.

Adding a touch of trendy asymmetry, the side parting divides the hair into contrasting sections.Β  Above the parting, the hair is styled smoothly over the top, with a full, side-swept fringe almost covering one eye for contemporary chic.

The gleaming hair drapes softly down the sides, creating a very attractive curved frame for Nicole’s lovely face!

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , , , , , ,
Halle Berry Short Pixie Hairstyles
Halle Berry Pixie Haircut: Sexy Layered Straight Hairstyle
Alexis Bledel Long Hairstyles
Beautiful Beachy Wavy Hairstyle for Long Hair – Alexis Bledel Hairstyles
Beautiful Blonde Hair with Blunt Bangs
Latest Popular Hairstyles with Cool Bangs
Jenna Elfman short haircut
Face-Flattering Short Shingle Haircut for Summer – Jenna Elfman Hair
Short Pixie Cut 2015
Pixie Haircut

27 thoughts on “Pixie Haircut”

1. xiM Clutch says:

Should i get a pixie style haircut? (Pics)?
    ok, so here’s the deal: I’m sixteen and i have long curly hair. I’ve been growing it out for about a year and a half, and for about that long i’ve been toying with the idea of getting a really short pixie cut. I really love the hair I have now, but i know that eventually it’ll need to be cut because it’s getting really damaged. I also REALLY want to try out this short haircut, but i don’t want to regret it. I don’t know if it’ a smart thing to do as a teenager, while the judging eyes of high school still loom over me. Here are some pictures of me. keep in mind that these pictures were taken a while ago, and my hair is now a little lighter and is about 6-7 inches down my back.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4648567817/?rotated=1&cb=1275102544140
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4649176092/in/photostream/ (i’m in the middle)
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4648559763/in/photostream/

and here are the pictures of the styles i was considering

What do you guys think? please remember that i would keep my hair curly, not straighten it.
    ANY advice is appreciated.
    Thanks!

2. Lia-lu-li says:

I really want to get a pixiecut! πŸ™‚ I have a round face and i like side bangs on me. Do pixie haircuts look good with side bands or short bangs like emma watson has? please help me out! THANKS! πŸ˜€

3. Jon P says:

Well, I’m sixteen years old, and I’ve been looking at pixies for a LONG time. I’ve been dying to get one, but I’m extremely nervous. I don’t have the ideal face shape and I’m scared about the idiots I go to school with will be nasty about it. I REALLY LIKE Emma Watson’s hair in Perks and Anne Hathaway’s hair. Here’s a link to my page that has pictures of me and the haircut I sort of want : http://instagram.com/holybuckets114

4. addmeonxbox360myuserisfallior says:

I really want a change but I don’t know if the pixie style is right. Please tell me what you think and if it isn’t a good choice, could you please suggest another hairstyle? Thank you. πŸ™‚

5. Adam says:

I am 20 and looking for a new style. My hair is already short and there isn’t much I can do with it so i pin my hair back. I was thinking of cutting my already short hair into a hairstyle like a picked cut like ginnifer goodwins haircut. Would that look great on a round face? I mind you I already have short hair, but its not styled into anything. I wanted to cut it and put I nice reddish brown rinse. I have dark skin and off black hair and though a cut like ginnifer goodwins with a nice rinse color would look great on my dark brown skin tone. I am about the same shade as my yahoo avatar, but maybe slightly lighter. What do u guys think?

Excuse any typos as I an typing this from my horrible cell phone. My hair has been down to my shoulders at one point, but with poor maintaince and the fact I got lazy, it fell. I don’t really like long hair and I get very busy and just want something where I can get up and go. In the summer time i hate having to maintain long hair.

6. Patrick says:

I wanna get my haircut into a short pixie or a little longer than a pixie, but I’m not sure exactly how I want it. Any websites that have any pix like that would help. Thanks!

7. Hotshot t says:

I have 3a/3b hair. Meaning its curly. I’m 14. I’m really sick of my current hairstyle. It’s shoulderlength and curly. It’s growing out the layers, so it looks kind of weird right now. It’s slightly damaged because its in a ponytail 24/7. I have a heart shaped face. Would it work for me?

Pics of what I want: !. http://www.hji.co.uk/image/2007-blonde-messy-qhs2754.html

2. http://www.hji.co.uk/image/2006-curls-short-qhs699.html

Will add more as I find them, but I like the first best.
    This pic isn’t really a pixie, but it is kind of an approximation of a short pixie: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/images/2007/02/keri_russell.jpg
    Thanks so much for your ideas and opinions, I am still lovin numero uno.

I would also like to ask what hair styling products you use for curly hair. I am using Curlz Rock, and its ok.
    Arda T: It wouldn’t matter if I look 14 or not, I am already being mistaken for 16/17 years old. I am also pretty mature for my age. And with curls, if you pick the right cocktail of products it will be fine.
    MKbeauty: A shoulderlength stacked bob is pretty much what I have now, and for the past three years. It’s getting pretty old and I really want to try something new. I apprectiate your concern though, that’s what’s been holding me back from doing it.

8. Alina Elliott says:

I recently got my pixie haircut yesterday. Although I got compliments on it,
    I also received downright mean comments. Like for example, my teacher complimented on my new
    haircut and in return, another student in my class yelled out loud “oh nice pun mr……. that’s so funny”
    and kept laughing after that. Also people were talking behind my back saying really mean things like “oh it doesn’t matter if she wears makeup you will still look like a f*g.” It hurt my feelings but I still remained strong. Also like my two best friends today didn’t comment about my hair, and when we walked to class, they tried not walk beside me whereas my friend in nightschool was really nice to me and said my haircut looks so good. So what should I do? I’m currently in highschool.

9. Gage says:

I recently had my hair cut in a similar style to Victoria Beckham’s pixie haircut, and I have been experimenting with styling. At the moment, I dry the underside of my fringe in one direction and then the top in another and spike it with gel, and then dry the back very messily and spike it out with gel and hairspray.
    Can someone recommend some other ways to style it that are not so ‘punkish’ for work etc?

Any of those stupid spam comments will be immediately reported.

10. Flash Funk says:

Any of those stupid spam comments will be immediately reported.

11. Jesse says:

I recently got my pixie haircut yesterday. Although I got compliments on it,

12. Xavier Hawthorne says:

Hey πŸ™‚
    I have decided that I really want to get a pixie haircut, just like Frankie from The Saturdays. All my friends say that it will suit me because of my face shape, which is a kinda oval shape, and facial features and stuff πŸ™‚ Currently, my hair is just below shoulder length and has lots of short layers and a side fringe. Naturally my hair is slightly wavy but i find that the shorter layers remain naturally straight so i dont think my natural waves will be a problem with this cut, but even so i do not mind having to straighten it every day.

However, I am going off travelling in 3weeks time for 3months and cant decide whether to do it before I go, or when i get back. Basically I just am looking for advice as to when to get it..I assume it would need regular trimming and stuff to keep it the right shape?
    And do they look really bad if left slightly wavy?

Thank you! Any advice about pixie cuts in general will be appreciated!

13. Dom L says:

I just need a change, my hair is long and it is boring me.
    So lovelies, would I suit a Pixie haircut. Ideas please as well.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/ Please be nice πŸ™‚
    And if I wouldn’t suit one could someone suggest me a cut. Thanks.

14. Gage says:

What about on an oval faced person?

15. alberto s says:

hey i was wondering if you could get me some pictures of your fav pixie cut — if you dont like pixie then you can do your fav hair if you like =]

thanks!

16. Matthew David says:

I put that into Google, but didn’t get a lot of helpful results. Most of those results tend to just talk about face shapes, and maybe hair types. They don’t really tend to consider much else.

I’ve been considering getting a pixie cut (or simply a short one), given that I tend to wear my hair up anyways, it’s been getting in the way, and I would like a change.

I won’t post a picture, but I can give you a list of my current features:
    -Shoulder length or so wavy, brown hair
    -Oval face shape with a strong jawline
    -High cheek bones
    -Nose is average sized and straight
    -Eyes have been called pretty and expressive, while others say I have a nice smile
    -Pale skin of okay quality
    -I’m petite with little to no fat

17. Hayden says:

I recently got my pixie haircut yesterday. Although I got compliments on it,

18. Jason says:

right now my hair looks kinda like this…

im getting a hair cut on tuesday but i dont know what i want…. i was thinking of going shorter but i dont know what to do. Can u sned me pictures of cool haircuts??

19. Harriet W says:

I know everyone says you need the right features to pull one off, but I’m not sure I have them. I think my eyes are pretty big, but my cheekbones aren’t quite right and I feel like my nose a bit too big. When it comes down to it, do these things really matter? And does pulling my hair into a ponytail make me look much different then how I would look with a pixie?

My hair is pretty thick and currently a few inches below shoulder level. I have side swept bangs.

Thanks~

20. Keegan says:

Hey πŸ™‚ I’m a chick with a super super short pixie cut like Carey Mulligan’s when it was REALLY short. Except mine is dark brown. I’m tallish, but petite. And I don’t know why, but people are assuming I’m a lesbian. I’m not gay by any means but I’m starting to get angry bc people’s sexuality shouldn’t be judged on the outside. Actually it shouldn’t be judged in any way! It should be accepted. But back to my hair and other styles like this, why do people assume I’m gay when I have this hair cut? I’m not masculine in any way other than I like occasionally watching a football game or something with friends and that I have lots of guy friends. But as far as looks or sexuality goes(which are quite obvious!), I look like a girl(some say I’m adorable with my hair cut which I appreciate), and I’m heterosexual. Now, I love gay people as much as straight people even though my religion frowns upon homosexuality, but why is this hair cut associated with homosexuality and bisexuality?! I do not get it. Please explain and please do not spread hate. Also what do you think of pixie cuts? You can disagree, just please don’t be rude about it!

(PS. I’m a teen! And I’ve never been in a relationship before! That’s another reason people think I’m gay! But I usually lash back with the polite comment, “I spend my time working on my music or studying than worrying about what so and so thinks about me.”) THANKS FOR THE ANSWERS! πŸ™‚ god bless πŸ™‚

21. johnkaiser 22 says:

2. http://www.hji.co.uk/image/2006-curls-short-qhs699.html

Will add more as I find them, but I like the first best.
    Thanks so much for your ideas and opinions, I am still lovin numero uno.

22. nmlpc says:

A girl in a few of my classes cut her own, and I heard a few people in the halls talking about how girls shouldn’t cut their hair that short. I’ve been wanting one for awhile and I know I shouldn’t care what other people will think of me, but what do you guys think of pixie cuts? Oh and if someone with a pixie cut reads this, tell me if you like it or not πŸ™‚

23. musicistabest says:

im a 14 year old girl and some of my friends say i would look really cute in it. i have shoulder length brown hair, pleez help me out

24. Rishabh Bajpai says:

How long will it take? I got my hair cut very short back in January. It was pixie cut, and it was cut into a very, very, short pixie.
    I hated it, and let it grow out and a bit messy, and since then I’ve only had it cut one time.
    I’ve been trying to grow it out, but it seems it only wants to grow longer in the back and front, and not the sides. I’m sporting a very funky mullet ring now, and it’s not pretty.
    I don’t want to go get anything cut though, because I’m “trying”, to let it all grow out!
    How long will this take? I always had fast growing hair, but this is taking forever!

25. Miguel M says:

right now my hair looks kinda like this…

26. thexbox360player says:

I saw today that Emma Watson is now sporting a pixie, but I think her’s looks bad. : / It’s way too short.
    here it is>>> http://www.shoppingblog.com/pics/emma_watson_pixie_cut.jpg

I like ones like these. >>> http://www.hair-styles-secrets-revealed.com/images/katie-holmes-pixie-haircut.jpg

But anyway. What do you guys think of pixies?
    I’ve always kind of wished that I could pull one off. ^_^ But I think my head is a weird shape for one.

27. Splash Log Level 2 Again says:

DO NOT tell me to not do it,or that I’m stupid blah blah blah.. I have a very good reason for needing to cut my hair asap.. buttttt I’m snowed/iced in my house.. so no going to a salon.. plus they always mess up my hair >:( Anywayyy.. any tips on how to cut my hair.. pixie.. short like by myself?

(My hair is THICK and frizzy..lol)

Front of my hair:

Side view:

Back view:

Help me out? Please?
    I’m a 16 year old girl, and my hair has never been short really.. so I’m being brave.. and hoping people won’t make fun. πŸ™‚