Vanessa Hudgens Medium Black Hairstyles

Vanessa Hudgens Medium Center Parting Black Hairstyle

Sometimes sweet innocence in the theme to go by and Vanessa Hudgens was spot on with her choice of the medium curls look.

The Dark brown wavy hair that hung loosely around her face added to the soft yet invitingly glamorous look. A style that is meant to project ease, which the medium curls can duplicated anytime and anywhere with the right tools. Some mouse and a curling iron would be able to provide the desired medium curls with a minimum of fuss. A more stylish and graceful look is also possible by sweeping back one side and allowing cascading curls to fall freely on the other.

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , ,
Braided updo with loose curls sleek blunt bangs
Cool Sophisticated Braids & Curls Updo with Blunt Bangs You Should Never Miss
Selena Gomez short straight bob haircut with side swept bangs for teenagers
Selena Gomez Latest Straight Bob Hairstyle for Girls
Wedding Hairstyles 2013
Preparing for your Wedding Hairstyles
Trendy Long Length Pixie Cut
Long Hairstyles for Oval Faces
Top 36 Sexy Center Part Hairstyles

15 thoughts on “Top 36 Sexy Center Part Hairstyles”

1. PoohBearPenguin says:

i am greek, im dark white, i have black hair, and facial hair. i wear my hair either short almost buzzed with a clean line up, or i grow my hair out to my shoulders where it is straight but kinda curls at da bottom, that i where wit a full beard. i am built and average height, not skinny or tall, so which hair style do u think women would be more attracted too? sorry i have no pics
    my parents are Greek, both actually from Greece. They moved to america wen my older sister was born. but yea, dis wat happens wen u grow up in cincinnati

2. Eric says:

i dont want any thing to flashy but nothing too plain i have shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights any good hair style’s that arnt scene or emo Thankyou!!!

3. josh12rox says:

Interesting hair styles for curly hair anybody?

4. Only Business says:

Can someone give me some free sites that have diffrent hair styles on them, I am trying to look for a certain hair do but I dunno how to explain it so im trying to find a picture so when I go to the hair cuttery I can show it to the person doing my hair

5. sam N says:

I want a new hair style,
    My hair is probably 3 inches under my shoulders at the moment, but i want a new drastic change
    I’m thinkin of going for an inverted bob, what do you recommend?
    and is this still fashionable?
    or can people recomment what hair styles are in for winter 08

6. diggn4richez says:

cute hair styles of short medium hair. any body have anything?

7. Courtney says:

I have curly hair, not like REALLY curly, but it is really unmanageable. When I leave it down, it’s kind of poofy.What are some curly hair styles that might make it less poofy?

8. liza says:

what is elfin style hair

9. Zanto says:

im growing my hair out to below my bust before school and i want some cute hair styles for below shoulder length hair…(thats how long my hair is now..)

10. Heath says:

We’re doing a project on Japan.
    3 other girls will be dressed as Geisha’s, with hair like them.

I have short hair a bit like this http://www.short-hair-styles-magazine.com/2006-short-hair-style-pictures-03.html (anya monzikova)

IS there any hair style that I could do for my hair?

Also, how can I properly do a Geisha hair style for the other girls?

Thanks!

11. balinderk2000 says:

12. Random says:

i cut my hair really short in the summer and now it’s almost to my shoulders, what are some easy fun cute looking hair styles?
    also, my hair is very thick, and straight, thx

13. JimT says:

I need some cute but quick hair styles. I have straight blond hair that goes to about my armpit. I really need your help.

14. Andrew S says:

I have very thick and curly hair, but I never know what to do with it as I need to use so much product.
    Could anyone please give me some easy ideas on how to do my hair in different styles??
    Thank you!
    My hairs medium length, (just over the shoulders) with layers.

15. Adam says: