Ashlee Simpson Short Hairstyle: Chic Graduated Bob Cut

Ashlee Simpson Short Graduated Bob Haircut

What’s the most popular short haircut recently? Yes! The Graduated Bob cut! Ashlee Simpson Wentz attended the Fashion Take Note Studio event wearing her sleek platinum tresses with a sexy side parted short bob hairstyle. No little sister wants to be in her older sister’s shadow forever, and Ashlee Simpson Wentz steps firmly and determinedly into the spotlight with her sublimely charming short cut.

While her sister is known for the big, powerful blond curls, Ashlee keeps her hair bone straight with chunky, platinum highlights throughout her mostly blond hair.   Flicking her hair behind her ear allows a peek at her double pierced earlobes embellished with tiny golden studs.  The longer hair on her right side is turned just so with a few tendrils that sweep across her brow to rest directly across from her signature dimple.

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , , , ,
Beyonce Knowles Curly Hair Styles
Beyonce Knowles Curly Hair Styles
Kristen Stewart French Twist Updo Hairstyle
Kristen Stewart French Twist Updo Hairstyle
Prom Hairstyle for girls
Beautiful Long Hairstyles for Prom
Kristen Stewart Casual Ponytail for Summer
Kristen Stewart Relaxed Casual High Ponytail for Summer
Braid Hawk Updo Hairstyle for Women
Lovely Braided Updo Hairstyle: The Braid-Hawk

12 thoughts on “Lovely Braided Updo Hairstyle: The Braid-Hawk”

1. hairstylesweekly says:

2. how did you create this look?

1. hairstylesweekly says:

You can get the details here: http://hairstylesweekly.com/hairromance.php

3. BRUTE says:

i would like to know how to braid my hair doing something cool, if that makes sense :] please, i need a new hairstyle, anything that looks pretty and cool! <333

4. Flash Funk says:

It’s a girl from a Mexican soap opera. I like the way her hair is braided in the front…and I wanted to learn how to do it on myself. I need a video – but for that I need to know what kind of braid it is…all I can tell from the picture is that her hair is parted in half and braided down on each side. :(

5. SteveO says:

i love braided hair styles and need some new ones to try. i can do fish tail, normal, dutch and waterfall so any braid involving these is good. i always use the ‘Cute girls hairstyles website’ they are amazing but ive done most of them so if have any other ideas let me know. manyyyy thankssss

6. Hannah says:

What are some cool braiding hairstyles for both curly/ straight hair?

7. MexicanDude says:

Okay. I love braids. I braid my friends’ hair in fishtail, French, and rope braids. But I can’t do them on myself because of the way my hair is cut. My hair is a little longer than shoulder length and is layered. The hair framing my face is shorter by a small bit that the hair at my back. If some one could suggest a type of braid style, that would be great!

8. Jeanelle the Retard says:

Can you guys please name all the braids you know? I want to go down the list and learn them all! Even if they’re suprr difficult, I wanna know the name! And also, any hairstyle ideas incorporated with braids :) Thanks soo much!!

9. Andres C says:

I need pictures if braid hairstyles going to dat side but up
    Braided to the side but going up plz thx and how do u keep cornrows looking good

10. Matthew David says:

I am asian and my hair’s really really straight but I always wanted my hair braided…the way black girls do…with extensions and stuff. Some of my black girlfriends have their hair braided and they looked so awesome!!! Then a friend told me that braiding can damage my real hair and better not do it…is that true? Also, will other people think I am looking stupid for having black girls’ hairstyle – since I am asian?

11. Michael says: