Cute long straight hairstyle for blonde hair - Kate Hudson hairstyles
1 Comment

Cute Hairstyle: Long Straight Blonde with Dark Roots – Kate Hudson’s Long Hairstyle

Cute long blonde straight hairstyle for women who love side off-center hair style

If waves aren’t your style, here’s a great straight cut that shows off the lovely blonde shade of Kate’s hair!

The hair is mostly one length, but has beautifully cut sliced curves which frame the face and highlight the mouth and chin.  The hair is smooth around the head with no extra volume, keeping the focus on the face.

The ends contrast with the smoothness above with a heavily textured, ragged finish that makes the look edgy and links in with the dark roots.

The light, beige blonde has been very subtly lowlighted with a medium blonde tone, to create colour depth and dimension in this classic-modern blonde look!

Do you love this long hairstyle from Kate? If not, here are more long sleek hairstyles for you to choose from, enjoy.

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , , , , , , , ,
Dakota Fanning Medium Blonde Hairstyles
Dakota Fanning Medium Blonde Straight Hairstyle
Beach Wavy Curly Hairstyle
Summer Hair Ideas: 5 Simple Easy Hairstyles for This Summer
Vanessa Hudgens Short Wavy Hairstyles
Vanessa Hudgens Short Tousled Black Wavy Updo
Red Carpet Side Ponytail for Homecoming
Easy and Elegant Homecoming Hairstyles
Braid Hair Ideas Cool Conch Shell Braid
Braid Hair Ideas: Cool Conch Shell Braid!

9 thoughts on “Braid Hair Ideas: Cool Conch Shell Braid!”

1. heavenly sword says:

I’ve been nominated at a formal awards event at my college regarding media. I’ve been wondering what to wear and have put together a suit.
    Black suit jacket, black suit trousers, and a pink/purple striped shirt with the top button undone. (no tie)
    Will this look funky cool? I’ve also got brown skin if that helps.

2. Sonny says:

Like white gloves or opera gloves or something? What kind of events and why?

3. therundown2k3 says:

I was practicing braiding my horse’s mane today because we have a show coming up and she needs to be braided for it. I had all the braids in (and they looked pretty nice if I do say so myself), but there were a bunch of small hairs along her crest sticking up because they were too short/too fine to be part of the braid. Is there any way I can get rid of these? It made her look messy

4. Lasagna delivery guy says:

Can a maxi dress be worn to a formal event? We dont have alot of money right now and Im not a fan of those stuffy one colored dresses. Im a lots of color girl 🙂 Ive found this dress… I’ll be wearing heels, holding a fancy bag and pretty accessories. http://www.crossroads.com.au/SLEEVELESS-V-NECK-KNOT-FRONT-PRINT-MAXI-DRESS.aspx?p23125 Could this work?
    People i dont need useless links to random stuff! Just need to know if a maxi dress can be worn to a formal function !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. LN13 says:

My bf and i are going to a musical and the dress code is semi formal
    i really don’t know what to wear.
    if you could recommend a CHEAP store that i could go and find something perfect for the occasion! 🙂

6. baldy eire says:

I’m a freshman in college and my fraternity is having a formal event next month. They said that you should bring a date, but the problem is I don’t know any cute girls at my college. I feel like it’s because I don’t go out and party that much (I’ve only been to one out of four of my fraternity’s party this quarter). It’ll look bad if I don’t go to the formal event, but I don’t really want to go if I don’t have a date. Is it possible to find a cute girl in a month to take to the event?

7. toast says:

My boyfriend and I are going to Hawaii in a couple weeks and need to know what to wear for a formal event.

8. DuckieM10 says:

I am feeling especially lazy. Dress me up.
    I challenge you to find me the perfect dress for a fancy dinner party online for ten points.
    I am blonde, blue-eyed. 5’8″. size 3/4.
    I don’t like lots of patterns or sparkles. I like things simple. I want it to be classy. I’d like it to be long.
    Suggest the best dress and I will buy it. Have fun.

9. Keegan says:

I don’t mean to ask a silly question but I’ve never been to one and my son’s is tomorrow night. Do we need to wear dressy attire?