Hilary Duff Braided Hairstyle

Hilary Duff Cute Medium Braided Hairstyle

If you are looking for cute medium length braided hair style, here it is. Here is a cute hair style from Hilary Duff.

We have posted some great braided hair styles before, but this loose medium length hair style is my favorite style, really cute!

Hilary Duff medium length hair style

Hilary Duff Medium Hairstyle

Hilary Duff Medium Hairstyle

These long locks are blow waved smooth then braided and worn over the shoulder for simple yet stunning look and feel.

Celebrity cute braided hair style from Hilary Duff

Hilary Duff Braided Hairstyle

Hilary Duff Braided Hairstyle

This hairstyle is easy to re-create on naturally long locks and great for any casual occasion. A little product is needed for hold and shine.

Hilary Duff shoulder length braided haircut

Hilary Duff Cute Hairstyles

Hilary Duff Cute Hairstyles

This cute hair style is great for Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond face shapes.

Filed Under: Braided Hairstyle, Celebrity Hairstyles, Medium Hairstyles Tagged With: , , , ,
Katie Holmes Cute Short Bob Haircut: Box Bob
Katie Holmes Short Haircut: Cute Box Bob Cut with Bangs
Emma Watson Short Bob Hairstyle
Emma Watson Bob Hairstyle: Casual Low-Maintenance Short Haircut
Hilary Duff 1960s Retro Hairstyle for Long Hair
5 Elegant 1960s Inspired Hairstyles for Women
Courteney Cox Hairstyles
Courteney Cox Long Black Wavy Hairstyle
Cute Angled Messy Hairstyles for Girls
Popular Angled Hairstyles: Easy To Look Good with Angled Hair

9 thoughts on “Popular Angled Hairstyles: Easy To Look Good with Angled Hair”

1. Gage says:

At the moment i have a fringe thats quite thick and i have long hair. Its so boring at the moment it has no layeres or style, so i was thinking of:
    Short at the back long at the front and a wispy sort of fringe, i know what i want i cant find a photo. Can anyone find me some photos of this hairstyle from all angles please to show my hairdresser XD thanks xx

2. tjpimpin says:

Currently I have a bob (short in back long in front and in blue black) and I want to cut my hair similar to one of Miyavis less crazy styles, or like some other J-Rockers… (Gackt, LM.C , DuelJewel, DespairsRay etc etc) but I can’t find any series of photos of any ONE cut that has all angels-so I’m hooped and my hairs starting to get too long ofr my likings.
    I need something with longish bangs to frame my squarish face and hid my scar-but I want it shortish in the back so I can still do spikes and the like…
    Could someone plz help me either come up with some ideas of how to cut it myself (i hat hairdressers-never get it right) or find me some photos (all angles) of a good J-Rocker hair cut??

(no American stuff plz!! I hate American hair styles… So… Boring.)

3. Larry R says:

im a dude!!! need hair tips!!!

4. Matthew S says:

Well a couple years ago, I grew my hair out really long. No clue why, I just didn’t feel like cutting it. Anyway, I got tired of having really long hair because I thought it looked horrible on me so I had my Mom cut it(yes, my mom cut my hair :P). She did a pretty good job with it, but I want to go a little bit shorter(it’s about Chin length right now). Because i’m pretty sick of the effort to get it to look alright. It usually only looks good if I hop into a shower and let it dry naturally all while periodically curling my hair outwards with my fingers(and odd routine, I know). But even then, it looks a bit frizzy with loose strings of hair popping out all over the place. Anyway, she says if I want to go any shorter i’ll have to go to her hair stylist, because she isn’t comfortable with her abilities.

I don’t want to go to a hair stylist without a specific image in mind, so here I am, looking for ideas.
    As I said before, i’d like it to be a bit longer, and I like the messy look, but nothing too terribly extreme. Just something that’ll look nice.

And nothing Emo, please, god.

5. Derek says:

I take a shower in the morning and i have cute hair i love it but i want something like braid it over night or in the day but i only got like 10 to15 min. for my hair. i need to know a new hairstyle because im sooo bord with my other hair Style! i have brown curly hair that’s short in the front and long in the back about shoulder lengh and i have side bangs! please i need help!!

6. The Beatles says:

hey im doing a research on the 1930’s fashion and can someone tell me a casual hairstyle, outfit, and shoes that most women wore? If you can, please tell me men’s outfits too. also, who were the most popular designers at that time
    tHanks!

7. ibjammin44 says:

And nothing Emo, please, god.

8. Sriram R says:

my hair is already layered and i want something besides layered. help!!!!

9. EzioAuditore1459 says:

(no American stuff plz!! I hate American hair styles… So… Boring.)