Milla Jovovich Short Wavy Bob Hairstyle

Milla Jovovich Short Hairstyle: Sexy Curled Out Bob Cut

Milla Jovovich Clipped-Back Curls: Sexy Messy Curly Bob Hairstyle for Short Hair
Milla Jovovich styled her hair in a pretty mass of messy curls accented with a sparkly silver barrette. Remember those pink and purple plastic barrettes you used to wear on the end of each pigtail back in your grade school days? You know, the ones that were shaped like bows? Milla Jovovich’s lustrous silvery hair clip is a far cry from the cutesy, little girl hair accessories of those good old days.

Her short, chocolate hair is wavy in the front, but more riotous curls start just beyond. Her white and gold textured dress makes us think that one of the cirrus clouds has been harvested and spun into a unique fashion statement. Every cloud does have a silver lining!

This casual short curly hairstyle is good for homecoming, prom and wedding. If you wear short hair, why not try this cut this time?

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , , , , ,
Chelsea Kane Short Bob Hairstyle 2013
Chelsea Kane Cute Layered Razor Cut for Short Straight Hair
Shakira long wavy hairstyle for women /Getty Images
Long Blonde Hairstyle with Waves – Shakira Hair Styles
9 Hottest Short Pixie Haircuts - Short Hairstyle Ideas 2018
9 Hottest Short Pixie Haircuts – Short Hairstyle Ideas 2019
Cascade Waterfall Braid 2014
Cascade Waterfall Braid & Waterfall Braid Tutorials
Popular short haircut 2014
Layered Razor Cut

39 thoughts on “Layered Razor Cut”

1. jdfan says:

I have very thick hair and I just got it cut about chin length and I think It looks too boxy would a razor cut help my hair? would It like make it thiner? Help!!!!!

2. Phillip123 says:

I need a bunch of pics or just as many as you can find…because i really want a razor cut but i dont know what kind to get.
    And also i have fine hair and i dont want it to make it frizzy and split.
    How can i prevent this?
    And also i have curly hair but i straghten it most of the time. Would this be a problem?

3. PolishPokeyPimp says:

i really want a hair cut i have blunt bangs and some short layers on the top I WANT TO CUT MY OWN HAIR LIKE THIS WITH A HAIR RAZOR OR HAIR SCISSORS.

DO YOU HAVE ANY TIPS OR WAYS TO CUT HAIR
    PLEASE NO ANSWERS SAYING GO TO A STYLIST THEY NEVER DO THE JOB RIGHT
    thanks

4. Salam says:

I’ve heard of it but i really dont know i have dark sandyish blonde hair and i want to know if it would look good. my hair is down to the middle of my back

5. Superman says:

i might get a hair cut today how should i cut it? i have like not a round face but umm yeah i have dark brown hair and my hair is already in long layers since i have long hair and my bags are like 2 inches below my chin what would work for me i still want to keep the hair lengh maybe 2 inches or 1 inch off umm yeah heres my myspace pic http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?

fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=247988488

6. timq3dimensionscom says:

well i want to cut my hair, and i want a like SUPER razor cut.
    this is how i want the layers:

But i want my bangs to look like this:

Can you guys find any good pictures that i can take to my hair dresser?
    Thanks!
    πŸ™‚

7. Jonny says:

I don’t know if this is a hair cut style : layered razor cut, or something like that. All I know if that its layers and pointy at the end. If you know the answer can you give me a link to see what it looks like?

8. Joe M says:

I was wondering if anyone with hair cutting expertise can answer this question. Is there a way to blend hard layers into softer, more gradual layers? I really do not like the layers that I have and my hair is too short to cut it all one length.
    I find it hard to believe that this is impossible to fix. I figured the razor might help. Has anyone had this problem?
    Right now my hair is somewhat of an above the shoulder bob. Do you think that the razored layers would look good with the rest of my hair? I would only get the layers razored as I do not want to thin out the rest of my hair.

9. Jose B says:

I have an oval face frame, long, wavy, not so thin, not so thick hair. I want to get it razor cut but I have no idea how it would look with long hair. Does anyone have any pics or know of any sites where I can find pics?

10. RichT says:

I want real short choppy layers, how can I cut it myself???

Any tips or instructions are helpful:DDD

11. isk8at818 says:

and what is the difference between the two hair cuts???
    Thank you!

12. Tyler H says:

I’m getting my haircut tomorrow and I’m wondering what haircut I would like. Lately my layers have gone flat and I’m looking for a haircut that can give me more volume to my hair without any high maintenance or any products/teasing. I was thinking of getting short layers, then long layers down the bottom or thinning the ends if possible.

So I was thinking, should I get razor cut or choppy layers?
    What do you think is better? Opinions are appreciated. πŸ™‚

I like my hair to look a lot like this:
    What do you say if you want the ends to be all “jagged”? If you know what I mean.

Thanks in advance!

13. JackReynolds says:

I have a few razor cut questions

Is this a razor cut? http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r16/Tiiko416/Life.jpg
    Because I want to get my hair cut like that.

Is razor cut how the ends are are all soft and stuff?

And could a place like just great clips or something cut my hair like that?

14. ibjammin44 says:

hey i was wondering if anybody had pictures they could share of a long-ish haircut thats razor cut/ shag…..and i don’t want it “scene” because thats totally not me, just something cute and i guess normal?

15. callofduty5123412 says:

16. mike s says:

I want to get my hair cut soon, and its pretty similar to this picture, but it’s not as thin and nice looking lol. and the ends arent quite as choppy looking as hers.
    should i ask for my stylist to razor the ends, if i wanted it to look like this?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/2115915699/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/2115914405/

what should i ask my stylist to do??

thanks alot.
    ha at the last answerer… i know how to get the look, i have almost her identical hair. it’s just not as thin, and if you get hair razored it gets thinner at the ends.

17. Victoria T says:

Im considering getting a razor cut in my long, brown, wavy, super thick hair. My hairdresser says its the thickest hair shes ever seen. im 13 and i straighten my hair everyday, it takes about an hour and a half. I want a cut that makes it look a lot thinner so that i can actually wear it down. should i get bangs? shoulder length is as short as im willing to go. I was also thinking about getting a lot of layers but i heard that layers make your hair feel thinner and look thicker. Im not sure how to get it cut so if you have any other ideas that’d be appreciated too.
    here are some cuts that i really love but i don’t know if they’ll work in thick hair:

18. Moore, Ron says:

I’ve read it on a couple sites but it doesn’t say how to do that.
    I have one layer (Because I cut my hair myself, and I’m afraid of ruining it, also, I can’t go to a salon)
    I’m trying to do that whole, ‘scene’ thing.So if you have ANY tips at all that’ll help tons ^_^
    Thanks.

19. dubmecrazy3 says:

I’ve read it on a couple sites but it doesn’t say how to do that.
    Thanks.

20. heavenly sword says:

my hair is shoulder length and thick, not really thick but thick enough. Right now it is just one length. I normally wear it down either curled or straightened. I was thinking of adding layers. And what would a razor cut do for me??? Looking for ideas

21. Taylor2k says:

I really can’t decide on what to do with my hair! I’m getting it cut next weekend so I need to come up with a decision soon! I have auburn hair, and it’s long and straight. I like the layered with side bangs look. NOTHING WITH CURLY HAIR. I was looking at yahoo answers earlier for this stuff and people kept giving curly hair when people said STRAIGHT. So please nothing curly (= besides that my mine is open to ideas! Thanks in advanced

22. clntvrrt says:

I need some cute but quick hair styles. I have straight blond hair that goes to about my armpit. I really need your help.

23. jdubdoubleu7704 says:

24. Nick says:

should i get razor layers or regular? i have straight, thin, hair that is 2 in below my shoulders.

25. stephen m says:

im growing my hair out to below my bust before school and i want some cute hair styles for below shoulder length hair…(thats how long my hair is now..)

26. Paul M says:

I’m thinking about cutting my hair to somewhere between my chin and shoulders. I have fairly thin hair, and I was wondering if cutting it blunt or razored with layers would make it look thicker? Also, how do I get my hair to grow faster because I need about 2-3 more inches before I can donate it to locks of love. πŸ™‚

27. Jerosh Nagulachandran says:

the only thing is i have thickkkkkkk wavy hair, but i plan on straightning it if i get a razored hair cut.?

I dont want it to be too emo/scene but alittle

28. Seth says:

Ok, I have long hair (almost to my waist) with angles framing my face starting around my chin or so. I want to do something edgier, maybe harder angles starting higher up. My hairdresses said layers wont work- since my hair is ‘fine’ it would look really thin at the bottom if i did. And I want to keep my hair long. any suggestions or pictures of what im thinking of (i cant find them anywhere! and please dont bother sending a generic hairstyle site, i’ve looked, thanks) or suggestions would be great!
    thanks!

29. The Inc says:

I’ve read it on a couple sites but it doesn’t say how to do that.
    Thanks.

30. che-che says:

So I was thinking, should I get razor cut or choppy layers?
    What do you think is better? Opinions are appreciated. πŸ™‚

I like my hair to look a lot like this:

Thanks in advance!

31. Jason says:

I’m experienced with hair, however choppy layers aren’t my strong point. My best friend usually comes to me for a hair cut because she’s short on money, and she wants choppy layers. I did a mass search on Google for how to do this, and nothing good came up. Does anyone know how to do this? Or any good websites that show me how? (Please don’t just tell me to go to a salon, I need to learn at some point.) Thank you!

32. jdfan says:

Can someone give me some free sites that have diffrent hair styles on them, I am trying to look for a certain hair do but I dunno how to explain it so im trying to find a picture so when I go to the hair cuttery I can show it to the person doing my hair

33. Roflcopter says:

is ther a difference in regular layers?

34. jdfan says:

I’ve read it on a couple sites but it doesn’t say how to do that.
    Thanks.

35. JimT says:

36. norrin_shadowwolf says:

37. Marshal says:

Ok, so I’ve gone to the 4 different barbers. And none of them tend to understand the idea of what I want about what I want in my hair. So I’ve decided to come here! Well, first off I’m a guy, and I guess, for lack of a better word you could call my hair “emo.” I have it parted on my left eye swooping down to my lip and its getting near the tip of my back so I think it’s time for a cut.

Now then, what I want is to get it cut a decent bit, but I want it very choppy and layered, some friends advised me to give a full razor cutting a try without any scissors to avoid any bluntness. I’m looking for kind of feathered look wanting to get it to swoop over one eye in a curve and on both sides kind of get the choppy curve (not that dull curve that looks like a helmet on your head) to about the length of my lips so to speak.

Sorry I’m not entirely sure on what I’m talking about but any advice would be greatly appreciated!

38. Con Orpe says:

i have long hair and i wasnted to razor cut my hair but i dont want my hair to end up ,up to my shoulders..