Celebrity Side Swept Curly Updos
1 Comment

Some Great Side Swept Curly Updos You May Love

If you are looking for hair inspiration for your formal event, wedding, prom, or any other special occasion, the updo is a great hair for these formal occasions. The hottest updos right now, whether they’re left down, or adorned with a jeweled accessory, are sexy side-swept updos looks. Today I’d like to present you some beautiful side swept curly updos.

Debby Ryan Side Swept Curly Updos

Debby Ryan Side Swept Curly Updos

Debby Ryan wearing her hair in a loose side bun with long curly tendrils.

Amy Childs Red Updo Hairstyle

Amy Childs Red Updo

This is an elegant updo in red. Amy Childs wore her hair in a mass of side-swept curls at the National Television Awards. The long side swept bangs soften the front of the face and complete this up-style beautifully.

Side Swept Curly Updos

Side Swept Curly Updos

Marion Cotillard showed off her side swept curls. This lovely updo is pulled over to one side and pinned to the head forming this beautiful wavy curly hairstyle which will compliment any long, oval, oblog face shapes. The French actress always manages to keep her hair looking fresh.

Blonde Side Swept Curly Updos

Blonde Side Swept Curly Updo

This is a elegant curly updos, great for medium short hair. Soft curls swept to the side make this updo both unique and flattering. This is a great updo for Round, Oval, Square, Heart, and Triangular face shapes.

Celebrity Side Swept Curly Updos

Celebrity Side Swept Curly Updos

Taylor Swift wore medium-short curly hair style this time. A softly swept aside, curly updo is as sweet as a Taylor Swift ballad. Undone texture and delicate tendrils add to the romantic effect.

Side Swept Black Curly Updo 2013

Side Swept Black Curly Updo

This is a lovely black updo, side-swept style as worn by Melanie Fiona.

Latest Side Swept Updos

Latest Side Swept Updos

Cute Side-Swept Hair Styles

Filed Under: Updos Tagged With: , ,
Stylish Unique Braided Updo 2014 - Sarah Michelle Gellar hairstyle
Cute Braided Updo: Asymmetric Messy Upstyle – Sarah Michelle Gellar’s Hairstyle
Romantic French Fishtail Side Braid Hairstyle for Women
Romantic French Fishtail Side Braid
Formal Long Blonde Wavy Hairstyle for Women - McKenzie Westmore's Hairstyle
Formal Long Blonde Wavy Hairstyle for Women – McKenzie Westmore’s Hairstyle
Boy cut for women
Simple Easy Daily Haircut: Boy Cut for Women
Long Thick Wavy Hairstyle for Women 2013
Long Wavy Hairstyles

8 thoughts on “Long Wavy Hairstyles”

1. PillowMan1234 says:

My hair is long (about to the bottom of my ribcage), black, thick and layered already. It isn’t pin straight, but it’s not curly or wavy either.

I’m looking for a cute/pretty hairstyle that isn’t too expensive to get done, and I don’t want to have to fool around with in the morning to make it look good (no curling irons, no straighteners, etc.) It needs to be at least 2 or 3 inches below the shoulders.

Any suggestions? A picture in your answer would be nice. I really like loose curls, but since I’ve never had them I don’t know what I would have to do to take care of them.

2. altair says:

Ok so my hair goes about a little past my shoulders and i have naturally thick curly/wavy hair, I usually straighten it but i am getting so tired of wasting my time doing it cause it takes so long. I dont just want to skruch my hair anymore cause it doesnt look very good, it just looks lazy. Now i need some cute hairstyles to do with my hair if someone can help me, it can be dry or wet hair styles, preferably wet.

3. XplicitzZ says:

For school so I don’t want anything too extravagant or too big in volume

4. steve says:

I have long,brown,and wavy hair.I need different hair styles,if I need any hair Products It should not damage my hair.I already tried crunching my hair,but i need new styles.What’s new?What bangs are hot?If I don’t really have a big forehead how can I get half bangs?Send me pics of nice hair styles that may work for my type of hair and info. of which products to use and directions.You don’t need to send a pic but it would really help.I also want to know what product could be great for frizzy,rebel hair….It would mean alot for everyone to help me,thnx if you help 😀

5. Taylor2k says:

I’m looking for pictures of hairstyles: long and curly low ponytails (that are rested on the shoulder) long/straight hair, and long wavy hair with side bangs.

Any help would be appreciated. 🙂

6. jag43216 says:

how do i get wavy hair like this.

oh and is this hairstyle called wavy or curly? and do u use a curling iron for this hairstyle?

thanks so much

7. SteveO says:

Okay, well I have long naturally wavy, medium thick hair. I usually just waer it down, in a head band, or ponytail and I’m sick of it. I need new and cute hair styles. ANY PICS OR VIDS GREATLY APPRICIATED.

THANKS!

8. Arminator says:

im getting a haircut soon, and im really loving the beachy, wavy, layered look! can anyone fine me some pictures of the hairstyle that i can show my hair cutter? (:

here are some pictures to give you the idea:

ps: i also really love the wavy look of amanda seyfriend’s hair in mama mia: