Taylor Swift Bobby Pinned Updo Hairstyle

Taylor Swift Bobbed Look for Long Hair

Chic Bobby Pinned Updo Hairstyle with Side Swept Bangs from Taylor Swift
Wait a minute, where did all of Taylor Swift’s hair go? No, don’t worry; she did not chop it all off. Her glorious mane is just tucked under in this “I fooled you” bob!

Taylor’s hair is parted on the right side and the left side is pinned at the temple. As for the rest of her long locks, they have been secured in some highly mysterious manner underneath her hair to create this cute and contemporary short hairstyle trend that any fashion-conscious girl will be sure to imitate. It’s time to trade in your scissors for bobby pins, girls!

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , ,
15 Subtle Styles for Medium Length Hair
Short Choppy Hairstyles with Bangs
5 Popular Short Choppy Hairstyles for Women
Vanessa Hudgens Cute Long Hairstyles
Vanessa Hudgens Cute Long Black Curly Hairstyle
Katie Holmes Ponytail Hairstyle with Blunt Bangs
Katie Holmes Long Sleek Ponytail Hairstyle with Blunt Bangs
Sleek Wrapped Ponytail Hairstyle for Women
Ponytail Hairstyles

9 thoughts on “Ponytail Hairstyles”

1. addmeonxbox360myuserisfallior says:

I have looked on google but i dont know what to type in, here is a picture. I want to know how to wrap yout hair around the hair elastic so it doesnt look like your wearing a elastic.

2. kerrin marz says:

http://fashionandhairstyles.com/best-women-hairstyles/women-ponytail-hairstyles/ its pushed a bit up in the front and then its in a ponytail with curly hair?

3. whites are not the only racists says:

I dont care about the bangs… just the ponytail…like its not just tied in a rubberband, its different… pleaseee tell me how to do this….

4. Kristian says:

I am a waitress and we have to keep our hair pulled back into a ponytail while were working. I usually put in a headband or put in a poof to add some style. Any other ideas how to jazz up a simple pony and make and it more stylish. Oh and keep in mind im 22 and don’t wanna look like im 12

5. Larry R says:

my hair is liek an inch past my shoulder. i usually wear a half ponytail but im getting bored of it. does anyone have any fun nice hairstyle ideas? thanks!

6. thexbox360player says:

I always wear ponytails, I will really like to change up the way I wear ponytail. Maybe with a braide in the ponytail or something. Hair suggestions plllzzzz???????!!!!!!!!

7. mmminja says:

okay so im pretty tired of my boring plain ponytail,im loooking for a new hairstyle/or new way to syle my hair.
    I have thick blonde hair with side swept bangs it a little loonger then the shoulders,,and its straight with layers.

8. Sergeant Pickle says:

9. Benihana says:

my hair is medium to long layered and blonde my hair will occasionally have this crease how can i style my hair to cover the crease i dont just want a ponytail and no straighteners
    i never wear my hair in a ponytail so its not that i dont want 2 curl it or straighten it its not cute wavy either
    Heres wat i mean http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff241/a_loves_u_4evur/?action=view&current=n509049923_1178890_8026.jpg (far left)
    i meant the wave i have isnt cute my hair looks good wavy i just dont want to crimp it