What’s your hair color at present? And what hair color you love best? Maybe you just want to change your hair color now and want to know what hair color will be popular in the new year, then you’ve come to the right place! Here haircolorist Angie will tell you the 2013’s hottest hair color trends, plus some great tips to help you find the shade perfectly tailored to you.The right shade enhances a woman’s face and hair texture without overpowering her.
Here are the hottest hair color trends in 2013, enjoy!
- Brunette is one of the best hair color that comes in a warm tone. There is a lot of variety in brown shade of hair color.This hair color is also very popular, but needs utmost care as it fades quickly. There are particular shampoos and conditioners for colored hair. It is recommended that you use them for making the color last longer. Brunettes continue to lighten up into the warmer months whether they go a little lighter on the ends or for their overall color. So many of my clients bring in photos of Minka Kelly for their hair inspiration. She has such a pretty warm golden brown color that looks fantastic with her complexion.
- Balayage is taking the country’s salons by storm and works on all hair colors, but is especially great on blondes with a beautiful base. I’ve been getting balayage for many years now.
- Ombre hair. Ombré hair color has been popping up on red carpets for more than a year and is a great color option for brunettes. As you can see a lot celebrities dye their hair in beautiful ombre hair, you can use the search form or click here to find celebrities with ombre hair. Ombre is color that starts deeper at the root and gradually fades lighter towards the ends. It gives you that perfect beachy sun kissed look!
- Bronde is that perfect shade between blonde and brunette that was first made popular back in 2007 by supermodel Gisele Bundchen and remains popular into 2013.
- Platinum blonde hair still popular going into 2013. For wavy curly and medium length hair which are in a brunette tone, add texture to your style and some caramel colored highlights that are scattered. A dazzling effect is created by combining highlights on a rich base color, please note that the blonde hair color require a lot of care to be taken and sunlight fades this color early. Golden blonde or blonde with honey highlights, also look cool. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a great example of a natural blonde with apricot and golden tones and Sofia Vergara is a request for warm and golden reflected brunette hair color.
Here’s how to choose your hair color, depending on your skin tone.
Pale skin – All, except deep dark colors.
Dark skin – All, except blonde.
Yellow – All, except deep gold.
Pink – All, except red and tones of red.
If you really don’t want to go with these hair colors, then why not try something funky? You can go with some hot colors like pink, orange, electric blue, or acid green. Also you can also consider dyeing your hair completely black for a fresh change. If you don’t want to go all the way, then consider getting few streaks of bright colors like purple, pink or red in your hair for a trendy look.