Dianna Agron Short Naturally Wavy Hairstyle with Pink Highlights
1 Comment

Trendy Short Naturally Wavy Hairstyle with Pink Highlights – Dianna Agron Hairstyles

It seems that talented Glee actress and singer Dianna Agron has caught the Adele fever right along with the rest of the nation.

She is seen here ready to sing along at an Adele concert in Hollywood wearing a sheer asymmetrical blue flowered dress and a pair of dark leggings. Her hair is cropped short to the neck and worn quite naturally with a side part.

Is it just a trick of the light or does Dianna have a few pink highlights intermingled in her short messy cut? Yes, there are definitely some pink strands blushing their way through Dianna’s caramel blond hair!

This stylish trendy hairstyle is ideal for Oval, Heart, and Triangular face shapes.

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , , , , ,
Vanessa Hudgens Cute Loose Updo
Vanessa Hudgens Cute Messy Updo For Prom
High Messy Chignon with Highlights for Girls
High Messy Chignon with Highlights for Girls
Back View of Short Curly Hairstyle for Women
Cute Corkscrew Curls with V-shaped Nape Haircut
Jessica Alba Cute Braided Bun Hairstyle 2013
Hairstyles for Summer: Braided Bun Updos
Chic Long Braided Hairstyle
Casual French Braid Hairstyle for Long Hair

6 thoughts on “Casual French Braid Hairstyle for Long Hair”

1. Daniel says:

I have super thin hair about mid-back length,i love my hair but hate the ways i’m used to fixing it, i mostly wear a high sporty pony tail, or just wear it down. oh btw it is straight.http://image1.masterfile.com/em_w/00/91/95/628-00919500w.jpg
    the link is what my hair looks like.

2. Anny says:

i have pin straight long hair. and i dont want anything too fancy. an also i want something easy. help please :]

3. Oilers says:

I am going on a trip and I have absolutely no idea what to do with my hair for the 3-4 days that I’m there. Please try to suggest 3 hair styles for medium-long hair. One hairstyle has to be more on the formal side, but not more casual/formal. The other two can be casual but cute…

Thanks in advance for helping me!

4. Dr Dorian says:

First off, I have blond, thin hair. It goes to about the middle of my back. I have bangs that are the same length as my hair.. I normally put my bangs back and to the left with bobby pins. But I’ve noticed in pics and things that my hair has like fly aways I guess. and I was hoping someone might have some way to wear my hair down on like casual days that is cute.
    I’ve tried low, loose pigtails, but I think I wore it out, and I don’t want to wear it like that anymore. I’m still in school so if you need like age appropriateness or stuff like that. ~Thanks in advance for the help~

5. John says:

I have dark brown wavy curly hair so the texture wont be much of a problem but I’m not sure how to make this braid and how should I finish it in the back? Pictures of something similar to this would be great!!!

6. nyyankees1123 says:

im 16 & i have long brown hair- it comes just above my chest, it’s practically straight, and ill straighten it. i just need ways to style it after its straightened. help! and i dont know where im going… its a surprise valentines date.

pictures?