Popular Daily Hairstyles 2014 - Angelina Jolie hairstyle
1 Comment

Angelina Jolie’s Daily Hairstyle: Long Casual with Top Layer Pinned Back

Daily hairstyle for women from Angelina Jolie: Long wavy hair style

Caught here in an ‘off-duty’ moment, Angelina’s fabulous thick hair is casually styled in a trendy modern look.

Her style has a casual off-center parting with the forehead left uncovered.  The top and sides are lightly brushed back and fastened with a clip at the back.  Showing this is a relaxed look, a couple of loosely waved tresses are pulled down to soften the line around the face.

The back is left to flow loosely in slightly waved sections which add volume and movement to her amazing hair.  And running through her dark hair harmonizing threads of medium golden blonde lift the color and accentuate the lovely natural movement! This is a great long hair style for long thick hair. If you don’t like this style, why not check the gallery of long wavy hairstyles here or long curly hairstyles here on hairstyles weekly?

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , , , , ,
Jennifer Aniston layered long hairstyle for oval faces
Jennifer Aniston Hairstyles – Long Layered Haircut for Women Over 40
Malin Akerman shoulder length haircut for office women
Daily Medium Length Hairstyle for Women – Malin Akerman’s Hairstyle
Short Ombre Curly Hairstyle for Black Women
Short Ombre Curly Hairstyle for Black Women
10 Blonde Balayage Hair Color Ideas in Beige Gold Silver & Ash
Ashley Greene Wavy Hairstyles with Side Bangs

6 thoughts on “Ashley Greene Wavy Hairstyles with Side Bangs”

1. Sergeant Pickle says:

I have an oval head with a huge forehead. I have fair skin mabye a bit tanner. And a dimple on the left side of my cheek, if that matters. Right now it’s right to the top of my bust. With regular 3 inch layers. I have more blondish/brown hair.I’m a teenager who’s fun and giggly just to let you know. i don’t want a wedge or a bob or anything really mature looking. Something that shows that i’m fun,cute, and a little hot lol. Also, I have bluish/greenish eyes. Thank you!!! :):)

2. Noe R says: