1960's retro hairstyle for formal occasions

Diane Kruger 1960’s Retro Hairstyle for Square Faces

Elegant long retro hairstyle for square face shapes

1960's retro hairstyle for formal occasions

1960’s retro hairstyle for formal occasions /Getty images

German model turned actress, Diane Kruger, shows a knack for versatility with her retro hairstyle. Diana parts her hair on the left and allows that side to spill in delightful spirals down her back. The other side is where the fun begins! Her hair is gathered over to the right and pinned into a tube shape.

long hairstyle for square face shapes

long hairstyle for square face shapes /Getty images

This elegant long hairstyle has a nice swoosh of colors in the front; the darker colors come from the roots and underneath and the platinum highlights from the kiss of the sun on the top her head. Diane is wearing a blue jumpsuit with a back covered only by black straps.

Find more latest hairstyles for women on hairstylesweekly.com!

Filed Under: Long Hairstyles Tagged With: , ,
Christina Aguilera Half Up Half Down Hairstyle
Christina Aguilera Long Blonde Half Up Half Down Hairstyle for Prom
Jay-Z Haircut
Jay-Z Haircut
Long Curly Hairstyles for Women
Long Curly Hairstyles
Short Choppy Hairstyles with Bangs
5 Popular Short Choppy Hairstyles for Women
Braid Hair Ideas Cool Conch Shell Braid
Braid Hair Ideas: Cool Conch Shell Braid!

9 thoughts on “Braid Hair Ideas: Cool Conch Shell Braid!”

1. heavenly sword says:

I’ve been nominated at a formal awards event at my college regarding media. I’ve been wondering what to wear and have put together a suit.
    Black suit jacket, black suit trousers, and a pink/purple striped shirt with the top button undone. (no tie)
    Will this look funky cool? I’ve also got brown skin if that helps.

2. Sonny says:

Like white gloves or opera gloves or something? What kind of events and why?

3. therundown2k3 says:

I was practicing braiding my horse’s mane today because we have a show coming up and she needs to be braided for it. I had all the braids in (and they looked pretty nice if I do say so myself), but there were a bunch of small hairs along her crest sticking up because they were too short/too fine to be part of the braid. Is there any way I can get rid of these? It made her look messy

4. Lasagna delivery guy says:

Can a maxi dress be worn to a formal event? We dont have alot of money right now and Im not a fan of those stuffy one colored dresses. Im a lots of color girl 🙂 Ive found this dress… I’ll be wearing heels, holding a fancy bag and pretty accessories. http://www.crossroads.com.au/SLEEVELESS-V-NECK-KNOT-FRONT-PRINT-MAXI-DRESS.aspx?p23125 Could this work?
    People i dont need useless links to random stuff! Just need to know if a maxi dress can be worn to a formal function !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. LN13 says:

My bf and i are going to a musical and the dress code is semi formal
    i really don’t know what to wear.
    if you could recommend a CHEAP store that i could go and find something perfect for the occasion! 🙂

6. baldy eire says:

I’m a freshman in college and my fraternity is having a formal event next month. They said that you should bring a date, but the problem is I don’t know any cute girls at my college. I feel like it’s because I don’t go out and party that much (I’ve only been to one out of four of my fraternity’s party this quarter). It’ll look bad if I don’t go to the formal event, but I don’t really want to go if I don’t have a date. Is it possible to find a cute girl in a month to take to the event?

7. toast says:

My boyfriend and I are going to Hawaii in a couple weeks and need to know what to wear for a formal event.

8. DuckieM10 says:

I am feeling especially lazy. Dress me up.
    I challenge you to find me the perfect dress for a fancy dinner party online for ten points.
    I am blonde, blue-eyed. 5’8″. size 3/4.
    I don’t like lots of patterns or sparkles. I like things simple. I want it to be classy. I’d like it to be long.
    Suggest the best dress and I will buy it. Have fun.

9. Keegan says:

I don’t mean to ask a silly question but I’ve never been to one and my son’s is tomorrow night. Do we need to wear dressy attire?