Jessica Alba Braided Sleek Ponytail
2 Comments

Jessica Alba Side Braided Sleek Ponytail

Cute Side Braided Ponytail for Long Hair

Looking for a cute casual hair style for fall? Here is a new chic ponytail hair style from Jessica Alba, she wore her hair in a neat French side braid with an extra long ponytail.

How to do Jessica Alba’s Ponytail
If you love this style and want to do it at home, you can follow this guide to style this elegant updo ponytail:

Step 1: First of all, make a deep side part.

Step 2: Then you can separate your hair into 2 sections with one starting down the side part and diagonally moving down to behind the other ear.

Step 3: Start with the thinner part, French braid down the side and moving down the back of the head. Instead of braiding down the remaining hair, leave loose so you can gather in the ponytail.

Step 4: Gather all the hair into a tight ponytail.

Step 5: Use a strand from the pony and wrap around the hair to hide the elastic.

(tips from dailymakeover.com)

Here is a picture of back view of this cute long sleek ponytail: cute braided ponytail updo

Back View of Jessica Alba Braided Ponytail

Back View of Jessica Alba Braided Ponytail

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , ,
Elegant Retro Hairstyles for Women
Trendy Stylish Red Hairstyles for Women
Trendy Stylish Shaggy Surprise – Long/Short Haircut
Michelle Williams Sweet Subtly Styled Pixie Cut
Michelle Williams Short Haircut: Sweet Subtly Styled Pixie Cut
20 Beautiful Ombre Hair Hairstyles -Ombre Hair Color Ideas
20 Beautiful Ombre Hair Hairstyles -Ombre Hair Color Ideas
Brittany Snow Short Bob Cut
Short Bob Cut with Side Swept Bangs – Brittany Snow Short Haircuts

11 thoughts on “Short Bob Cut with Side Swept Bangs – Brittany Snow Short Haircuts”

1. Jason M says:

I’m planning on buying a Brittany puppy, and was just double checking if it really is a good dog for me:
    1) I have a big backyard
    2) A pool
    3) Willing to give lots of love
    4) Willing to go walking, and let it run around the yard
    5) Willing to spend time with it
    So, is a Brittany right for me?
    I have 3 Brittany Spaniel books.
    I have 3 Brittany Spaniel books.
    Also, my dad has lived with them and knows about them. He’s been around many of them for more then 10 years.

2. rashest_hippo says:

I’m very seriously considering a Brittany (sometimes called a Brittany Spaniel) for companionship and for show (AKC conformation classes), and I was just wondering if anyone here has had or currently has one, and would like to share their personal experiences about the breed. Let it be good, bad, or ugly, I’d just like to get some real owner opinions.

And please, if you’re just going to say something about how I just need to adopt a dog from a shelter or whatever, don’t waste your time. I’m not a stupid person who’s gonna be a “backyard breeder” with a million puppies on my hands, and I don’t want to hear your opinion about how purebred dogs are the reason for all the unwanted puppies today. Thanks.

3. Joe M says:

Ideas much[!]

4. The Dark Knight says:

K so this a very long way in the furture I would get a Brittany but what’s the hurt in asking a few questions!
    Can Brittany’s safely live with other species? I’m hoping to get ferrets and possibly cats
    Can they be left at home on their own? I would probally be away most of the day so would it be okay if I got two.
    Would I give them sufficient exersise? I could give them an hour walk in the morning and when I get home they could have an hour or two run followed by and hour or two walk. Oh and I’m happy to devote my entire weekend to running, cycling with them ect.
    Are they easy to train? It would be my first dog(s) so I’d like one fairly easy to train.
    Can I inlist them in further training? Like flyball and agility I always thought it looked fun!
    Are they effectionate? I’d love a really cuddly pooch!
    Can they run safely in an unfenced area? I know they are gun dogs would they just take off uncontrollably.
    American or French? I hear there are these two types of Brittany I’m not bothered about hunting much – which is more effectionAte
    Finally what food is best? What food is good quality and Farley cheap for Brittany’s?
    Thanks 🙂

5. Oilers says:

Okay so yah I have to write a 1-2 page essay about my name and how I feel about it and I wrote that, cept it’s kinda dry and I dont really want to get a bad grade. help what can I write about BRITTANY? I feel that I like my name and it has to be up to high school freshamn teacher approval.lol.
    no I already wrote about all that stuff and it sux

6. Andre says:

Hey there,

What are land prices like in Brittany? And are many Brits choosing to buy there?

Also i was interested in what the climate is like there.

Cheers,

7. thexbox360player says:

Why are Brittanys recommended as apartment dogs? Aren’t they like freakishly energetic?

8. shahedC says:

Is it easy to teach a brittany spaniel to walk off leash? I know, there are leash laws, but I mean like in a dog park, or a place dogs are allowed off leash. Is it easy to teach them this? I know it’s very easy to teach a labrador retriever this.

Also, for people that have a brittany, was it easy potty training him?
    How long did it take to potty train an around 3 month old brittany?
    thanks.

9. therundown2k3 says:

We are considering adopting a Brittany when we’re able to get a dog this summer (from descriptions and having met a bunch of them, they seem like our ideal dog). We’ll be likely living in a decent sized 3-bedroom apartment/small house, not sure about a yard yet, and have no kids (with no intention of having any in the future). With our schedules, the dog would be left alone for about 5-6 hours three days a week. The rest of the time he/she would generally have one or both of us home. I’m just looking for anecdotes from people who own a Brittany already — personality, exercise requirements, how they do in an apartment, etc. I’ve looked this all up online, but I want thoughts from people who actually have Brittanies rather than just the same basic info you find on each site. Much thanks to anyone who can contribute to my knowledge base on these amazing dogs!
    Edited to add: I’ve met several (I do transporting for the Brittany rescue). We intend to take our dog for a long walk everyday (sometimes more than once a day) and my partner is getting back into jogging so the dog would be a jogging companion as well. We also have a nearby dog park we would be going to (as long as the dog gets along with the other dogs) and we hike in state parks on the weekends. That seems like plenty of exercise to me, but perhaps I’m wrong? I have a friend with border collies who get less than that and they’re happy non-destructive dogs.
    Edited to add: Thank you everyone so far for your answers. It seems what they say about the Brittanies is that no two are alike in terms of energy requirements and personality. We really do need a dog that has a fair amount of energy…not overly much (which is why we opted not to get an Australian shepherd, as much as we love them!) but still with enough to be a good jogging/walking/hiking partner.

10. Praveen says:

Hey does anyone know any of the main tourist areas of Brittany (Bretagne), France?

11. Jenna says:

I want to make sure it is so dont just give me a guess. Also what about Nicole (its my middle name)? If Brittanys not british then what is it? And what the h e double hockey stick is Nicole?