Casual long wavy hairstyle for women - Fergie hairstyles

Long Hairstyle for Fall: Balayage on Casual Hippy Waves- Fergie’s Hairstyle

This super-casual, hippy style with pretty gold and black headband suits Fergie perfectly in this attractive off-duty look!

From a trendy centre parting, the hair falls in soft waves covering the sides of the face.  This is a good style for anyone with a round face, who wants to disguise chubby cheeks.  The long hair and uncovered forehead help to elongate the face to balance the proportions.

And the hair band gently lifts the hair around the crown for a touch of attractive height.  This simple style is beautifully enhanced by the expert colouring technique. The balayage technique blends three shades of golden blonde that creates depth and accentuates the movement in this flattering, contemporary-casual look.

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , , , ,
Taylor Swift Long Curly Hairstyles
Taylor Swift Perfect Big Spirals
Trendy Short Assymetric Bob Hairstyle - Hairstyle Designs
Breath-taking! Subversive Shaved Bob – Sexy Dramatic Asymmetrical Haircut
highlighted inverted bob haircut with layers
22 Amazing Layered Bob Hairstyles You Should Not Miss!
22 Stunning Blonde Balayage Hair Color Ideas
Cute Long Straight Hairstyles for 2014
Long Straight Hairstyles

6 thoughts on “Long Straight Hairstyles”

1. gail C says:

I have long straight blonde hair and no bangs. My part is towards the side of my head instead of down the middle. The closest picture I could find to resemble my hair is here http://m.fairywigs.com/images/pinfo/0/121/121479_2.jpg except my hair is literally pin straight.

2. Xbox360king says:

I have long, almost to the waist straight dark brown hair and have run out of ideas for styling it…all I do so far is side part it and side pony tail, please help! If you can, include how to do the hairstyle or where I can find out how! Thank you!
    I have long, almost to the waist straight dark brown hair with blonde highlights and have run out of ideas for styling it…all I do so far is side part it and side pony tail, please help! If you can, include how to do the hairstyle or where I can find out how! Thank you!

3. Alun J says:

hey! lol so im a 13 year old girl, and i have like jet black hair. its not think nor thin its kinda medium? my hair is reallly long, a little bit past halfway down my back. i like to do many things with my hair for school, and i love to do little quickie hairstyles that only take a few minutes:) so what im asking is: can you guys give some ideas for hairstyles do with with straight hair because i feel like straightening my hair haha, or you can show me pics or videos if you would like:) i know the usual poof and side braid hairstyles but i really want something a little different. i want to wear my hair down its cool if its not alll the way down. but anyways, thanks for any answerss:D byeee

4. Jamal says:

Ok, so my hair is pretty long. It goes to my waist, and is thin. I have layers as well. I really want a casual hairstyle that’s easy to do. Something I can go to school with. Nothing to odd or showy. Usually, I just straighten my hair and go to school, but it’s sooo plain. So, any one know Any cool hairstyles?? 🙂

5. whites are not the only racists says:

okay, i have long blonde hair, its high-fashion model styled. it goes to the small of my back. im NOT cutting it. i have straight accross bangs, that end just below my eyebrows. my hair DOESNT curl, or wave. it crimps, but thats all. its stick straight. i already put it in a high ponytail, and pigtail braids, messy buns, and leave it down, but can you give me ideas for new hairstyles, or how i can curl/ wave my hair? i have highlights and low lights already
    NO SCISSOR IS GOING TO TOUCH MY HAIR, IN ANY WAY (no layers, no fringe, NO CUTTING)
    chemical treatments are too hard on my scalp, perms and such, i get a rash on my head, not cute 🙂
    im looking for something i can wear during the day, or night, on a regular basis.
    i have alot of volume to my hair so, if i tease it, it looks kinda 1980’s ish.
    i love my bangs, and i dont want to grow them out or anything. Thanks tons!
    okay, ms blitzed, thats what my stylist said my hair style is called. just repeating the words that came from her mouth. my hair gets trimmed every 7 weeks, so no my hair is NOT full of split ends. and yes my hair is beautiful. i already met the 4 year old girl that has cancer and will be getting it in September when i cut it, and have it made into a wig. so DONT be so judgmental, and keep your fingers off the keys if your going to be so pissy. im doing something good for the world, something that i doubt you could ever say.

6. Sergio says:

that are not popular or modern