Short Curly Bob Hairstyle - Copper Colored Short Cut from Alyson Hannigan

Short Curly Bob Hairstyle – Copper Colored Short Cut from Alyson Hannigan

Alyson’s amazing copper-coloured hair not only looks incredibly rich, but it’s also one of the big colour trends this season!

As the rather harsh bottle-blonde and tanned face trend fades, paler skin tones and delicate copper, strawberry-blonde and rose-gold are moving to centre stage.

This geometrical bob is full of lively texture from light playing on the casual undone spirals that accentuate Alyson’s pretty chin beautifully!  The hair is cut in a stacked gradient at the back creating lots of natural volume and shape, with the sides cut at a steep angle at the sides.

The trendy side parting creates a side-swept long fringe and this short cut really flatters Alyson’s dainty features beautifully!

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , , , , , ,
Sylvia Brindis Short Sleek Black Pixie Cut
Sylvia Brindis Hairstyles: Short Sleek Pixie Cut
Side View of A-line bob hairstyle for women
Cute A-line Bob Hairstyle for Women – Popular Haircuts
Ashley Benson Layered Short Choppy Messy Hairstyle for Summer
Summer Makeover Cut & Color – Short Choppy Messy Hairstyle for Women – Ashley Benson Hairstyle
Cute braided long sleek hairstyle - Leighton Meester's Hairstyle
Cute! Braided Long Sleek Hairstyle for Girls – Leighton Meester’s Hairstyle
Short Hair Styles with Bangs
30 Popular Short Curly Hairstyles for Women

10 thoughts on “30 Popular Short Curly Hairstyles for Women”

1. Krazy Bob says:

Ok so I have been straightening my hair every day for a year now an I don’t use a protectant I have to straighten my hair because other wise it’s poofy and frizzy and ugly now even when I straighten it its ugly because I have so many split ends and my hair is broken because it snaps. What do I do should i try permanently straightening it I know it’s bad but is it better then straightening it every day for the rest of my life and does permanently straightening it work please help

2. Dom L says:

3. cardskid22 says:

Please could you tell me which one looks best and let me know if I should permanently straighten my hair (relax it) as that’s what my mom says I should do but it is growing healthy at the moment.
    Also please could you rate my looks out of 10 be honest cause everyone at school says I’m ugly.
    So should I relax it so its no longer curly like the Bottom right picture?

4. SKATEskum says:

5. dealy says:

6. Mistry says:

My niece is 5 years old and she is mixed with hispanic and black. Her hair is very thick, curly,frizzy and no one knows what to do. It won’t stay in a hairstyle. We’ve tried braids and everything. Her hair just curls up and gets frizzy right after it’s done. Is a texturizer good or anything else?

7. Jeremy Xargor is my gamertag says:

In October I went to go get my hair trimmed and the hairdresser completely butchered my hair. She took my top layers and layered them really well, but then took all my bottom layers and thinned them out. The effect looks sort of like a cross between a mullet and a scene kid with really crappy extensions. Also, my hair is naturally EXTREMELY curly, but I got a magic-straight perm in Korea (which lasts for a fairly long time. I got mine done in August and my hair is still very straight except for the roots that are growing out), so I can’t cut my hair very short without either risking having a sort of afro or getting perms until my hair grows out (while the perms work wonders they damaged my hair a lot and the chemicals plus the heat really irritated my skin, which is really sensitive). I’m also limited budget-wise, so extensions are a no-go.
    So in conclusion: