Ariana Grande Hairstyles - Long Sleek Red Hairstyles

Sleek Long Red Hairstyle for Women – Ariana Grande Hairstyles

Celebrity redhead – Long sleek red hairstyle for women from Ariana Grande. The fabulously rich red shades in Arianna’s hairstyle are a fantastic way to show your daring, contemporary fashion style!

In line with the latest new and exciting color trends that have been picked up with enthusiasm by the rich and famous, this cut and color flatters Arianna’s face shape and coloring beautifully.

The cut is razored layers with heavily textured ends, which taper down into spiky edgy tips.  From a side parting, the long fringe is styled across in an asymmetric sweep that accentuates the eyes and cheek-bones.

The color is the real star and three closely related tones of red create shimmering blended sections moving from darker down to lighter tips.

If you like to be the trend-setting center of attention and the envy of your more conservative friends – this amazing cut and color is definitely for you! Find more trendy red hairstyles here.

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , , , ,
Short Hairstyles for 2014 - Cute Bob hairstyle with Bangs - Kristin Chenoweth hairstyles
Smooth Short Bob Hairstyle with Side Swept Bangs – Kristin Chenoweth’s Short Haircut
Ashlee Simpson Short Graduated Bob Haircut
Ashlee Simpson Short Hairstyle: Chic Graduated Bob Cut
Rihanna Black Curly Bob Hairstyle
20 Curly Wavy Bob Hairstyles for Women
Bradley Cooper Long Hairstyles for Men
Bradley Cooper Center Parted Long Hair Styles for Men
Braid Hair Ideas Cool Conch Shell Braid
Braid Hair Ideas: Cool Conch Shell Braid!

9 thoughts on “Braid Hair Ideas: Cool Conch Shell Braid!”

1. heavenly sword says:

I’ve been nominated at a formal awards event at my college regarding media. I’ve been wondering what to wear and have put together a suit.
    Black suit jacket, black suit trousers, and a pink/purple striped shirt with the top button undone. (no tie)
    Will this look funky cool? I’ve also got brown skin if that helps.

2. Sonny says:

Like white gloves or opera gloves or something? What kind of events and why?

3. therundown2k3 says:

I was practicing braiding my horse’s mane today because we have a show coming up and she needs to be braided for it. I had all the braids in (and they looked pretty nice if I do say so myself), but there were a bunch of small hairs along her crest sticking up because they were too short/too fine to be part of the braid. Is there any way I can get rid of these? It made her look messy

4. Lasagna delivery guy says:

Can a maxi dress be worn to a formal event? We dont have alot of money right now and Im not a fan of those stuffy one colored dresses. Im a lots of color girl 🙂 Ive found this dress… I’ll be wearing heels, holding a fancy bag and pretty accessories. http://www.crossroads.com.au/SLEEVELESS-V-NECK-KNOT-FRONT-PRINT-MAXI-DRESS.aspx?p23125 Could this work?
    People i dont need useless links to random stuff! Just need to know if a maxi dress can be worn to a formal function !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. LN13 says:

My bf and i are going to a musical and the dress code is semi formal
    i really don’t know what to wear.
    if you could recommend a CHEAP store that i could go and find something perfect for the occasion! 🙂

6. baldy eire says:

I’m a freshman in college and my fraternity is having a formal event next month. They said that you should bring a date, but the problem is I don’t know any cute girls at my college. I feel like it’s because I don’t go out and party that much (I’ve only been to one out of four of my fraternity’s party this quarter). It’ll look bad if I don’t go to the formal event, but I don’t really want to go if I don’t have a date. Is it possible to find a cute girl in a month to take to the event?

7. toast says:

My boyfriend and I are going to Hawaii in a couple weeks and need to know what to wear for a formal event.

8. DuckieM10 says:

I am feeling especially lazy. Dress me up.
    I challenge you to find me the perfect dress for a fancy dinner party online for ten points.
    I am blonde, blue-eyed. 5’8″. size 3/4.
    I don’t like lots of patterns or sparkles. I like things simple. I want it to be classy. I’d like it to be long.
    Suggest the best dress and I will buy it. Have fun.

9. Keegan says:

I don’t mean to ask a silly question but I’ve never been to one and my son’s is tomorrow night. Do we need to wear dressy attire?