Stylish Braided Updo Hairstyle - Cool Casual Hairstyle for Women

Special, Unique, Romantic S-Curve Braid – Romantic Braided Updo

This exciting braided hairstyle is a truly cutting edge piece of contemporary hair design. The highly talented stylist has produced an intricate, yet elegant braided design which looks amazing from every angle!

From an asymmetrical side parting, the braiding begins high on the head curving gracefully around to the rear, where it is woven into a stunning S-shaped rope of hair. Vertical sections are incorporated into the curved braid, adding another layer of pattern and revealing a super-trendy colour contrast in the dark under-layers.

Finally, the multi-blonde shades emphasise the strong, fluid movement of the hair, in what is a truly 21st century look!

Do you want to know how to style this Special, Unique, Romantic S-Curve Braid ? You can find out the tutorial in this exciting ebook 30 Braids in 30 Days.

This hairstyle tutorial ebook has 80 pages of all tips, tricks, cheats and techniques at your fingertips. Inside you’ll also find the how-to instructions to the essential braids of this series such as the Dutch braid hairstyle, Waterfall braid hairstyles, Classic braids, French braids, Fishtail braid and the Hair Romance signature Twist & Pin technique. Check it out here.

Images Credit © Hair Romance

Short waterfall bob hairstyle
26 Best Short Bob Hairstyles for Women All The Time
Paris Hilton Long Straight Hair Styles
Paris Hilton Long Hairstyles: Blonde Straight Cut for Women
Victoria Beckham Messy Haircut
Messy Hairstyles: Celebrity Messy Haircut for Women

6 thoughts on “Messy Hairstyles: Celebrity Messy Haircut for Women”

1. Praveen says:

Hello, My hair is about an inch off my shoulders which I would call a bob. My hair straightener broke in half and with Christmas coming, I just don’t have the extra money for a new one. It’s been broken for about 2 weeks and since then I’ve been wearing my hair in a pony-tail and messy-buns.. Is there any different way I can wear my hair that doesn’t look boring? BTW, My hair is naturally curly, and let’s face it.. I’m not a girl in the commercial with the springs for curls.. With curl comes poof..

2. Beavis says:

Ok, so I blocked out my face because I don’t feel comfortable showing my face to thousand of strangers. It’s really creepy.

But other than that, I’m a guy, 18 years old… do you think my hairstyle suits my face shape? My face shape is long-ish… if you don’t like it, what hairstyle do you think would work for me?

My hair is a bit messy in the front, but you get an idea of how my hairstyle is… it’s a flip haircut, like this:

Ugh, that isn’t my room lol. It’s my sister’s room, I used her camera.

3. ttocs says:

4. Sriram R says:

My hair is short and hits just above my shoulders… its blonde on bottom and black on top… but my hair feels just to heavy to style or do anything with… it doesnt stick up like it use to and i was looking for a cute cut where i can put some wax hairspray and go… i want a messy look… i dont want to really cut the length…im just looking for a choppy emo style… any help???

5. balinderk2000 says:

I have wavy blonde hair that, when straightened, hits 3 inches below my shoulders. I need a cute hairstyle for everyday life that is easy to do and pretty quick and doesn’t take 500 hair products. I know the basics: messy bun, low pigtails, hair band, but I’ve tried those and I only have a few things that I do, which can boring 😀 any suggestions?

(P.S. I’m in 7th grade so something that would work for my little head.
    LOL)

6. Miguel M says:

Ugh, that isn’t my room lol. It’s my sister’s room, I used her camera.