Toni Braxton Short Curly Hairstyle for Black Women
4 Comments

Toni Braxton Short Curly Hairstyle

Soft, beguiling curls like Toni Braxton’s are one of the world’s most user-friendly hairstyles.

First, you can do it at home by just rolling your wet hair on plastic rollers with a spritz of setting lotion and letting it air dry or sitting under a bonnet dryer.  Second, the setting lotion locks the curls in place and you can often preserve the style for a day or two.  In fact, some prefer the second or third day because the curls fall a bit looser as they age.  Finally, this easy and long-lasting style is versatile, befitting almost every face shape and suitable for almost any type of hair.  Do you love this short hair with soft curls? Why not try this at home!

Filed Under: Female Celebrities Tagged With: , , , , ,
Short Asymmetrical Bob Haircut
Chic Short Asymmetrical Bob Haircut for Young Ladies
Short layered bob hairstyle
Cute Short Hairstyles for Women – Layered Bob Cut with Side Swept Bangs
Kristen Stewart Long Wavy Hairstyles
Kristen Stewart Long Beachy Wavy Hairstyle for Women
20 Ravishing Lavender Ombre Hair Ideas to Wow This Season
20 Ravishing Lavender Ombre Hair Ideas to Wow This Season
25 Ways to Style Beautiful Summer Hairstyles

64 thoughts on “25 Ways to Style Beautiful Summer Hairstyles”

1. Mel M says:

everything on this page is ::two thumbs up:: ♥

2. Christopher J says:

I want some cute hair style for school can you guys and girls help me out by showing my step by step and maybe some picture or just by telling that would be nice thanks.( my hair is wavy I like curly styles and straight)

3. ericmreitz says:

I want to do a hair style on my own without having to get extensions or anything like that. I have short hair, and my face is kind of an oval shape. I like straight hair styles, but I like some curly styles.

4. mr flibble says:

im growing my hair out to below my bust before school and i want some cute hair styles for below shoulder length hair…(thats how long my hair is now..)

5. Random says:

I have very thick and curly hair, but I never know what to do with it as I need to use so much product.
    Could anyone please give me some easy ideas on how to do my hair in different styles??
    Thank you!
    My hairs medium length, (just over the shoulders) with layers.

6. forahobby says:

I want to get a punk rock hair style. I have wavy hair. I’m also chubby ish. I want to get a hair style that would look good on me, but is also punk rock. I also don’t like straightening my hair. I don’t want to get a mohawk or a liberty hawk. I need ideas.
    I’m trying to grow my hair long, I don’t want to cut it too much.
    hahahaha J*

7. stealspartansbcglobalnet says:

what is elfin style hair

8. jordenkotor says:

We’re doing a project on Japan.
    3 other girls will be dressed as Geisha’s, with hair like them.

I have short hair a bit like this http://www.short-hair-styles-magazine.com/2006-short-hair-style-pictures-03.html (anya monzikova)

IS there any hair style that I could do for my hair?

Also, how can I properly do a Geisha hair style for the other girls?

Thanks!

9. henryshensbcglobalnet says:

I need a hair style for oily hair so it wont look bad all the time.What hair colour would make my hair less oily looking.

10. Jermaine J says:

I have pale pink toned skin, very dark hair with red highlights, and it’s 2 or 3 inches more than shoulder-length and very wavy, or quite curly. I have a full fringe and layers and I’m totally stuck for ideas for new hair styles in my 3rd year at high school. PLeeeeease help.

11. Big Banger says:

I’m starting school in about 1 week. I just want to know what are so cute back to school hair styles. Any tips/advice?

12. Myles says:

I have seen it before in the movies.
    They are Chinese men with what look like pony tails that are platted like a dread lock; but they have one of them hanging down; and the rest of their hair is cut short and is spiky.

What is that type of hair style called?

They are usually on young adult Chinese men.

CREED

13. jag43216 says:

What do you call the hair style where you have twists going to the side all the way around your head and the little hair in the top?

14. mavis24 says:

Interesting hair styles for curly hair anybody?

15. ericmreitz says:

Ok here is me in a nut shell… I am in my 20’s, a mom of a 3 year old, I work full-time, and go to school part-time. I love new hair styles and colors. Right now I have medium brown hair, and its it just past my shoulders. I do not have bangs, and really don’t want either. I have been thinking about cutting my hair shorter (chin length). Does anyone have any suggestions that would give me a hip mommy look, but does not take a long time to do in the mornings?
    p.s. I have wavy thick hair but I usually don’t have trouble with volume. If that helps anyone…

16. Coffee t says:

I don’t mean hair CUTS, I mean hair STYLES. I usually straighten it or crunch it but that’s so boring. What are some other cute unique things I can do with my hair? Nothing too hard please! Thanks!

17. Krazy Bob says:

i am greek, im dark white, i have black hair, and facial hair. i wear my hair either short almost buzzed with a clean line up, or i grow my hair out to my shoulders where it is straight but kinda curls at da bottom, that i where wit a full beard. i am built and average height, not skinny or tall, so which hair style do u think women would be more attracted too? sorry i have no pics
    my parents are Greek, both actually from Greece. They moved to america wen my older sister was born. but yea, dis wat happens wen u grow up in cincinnati

18. JDOGG1122 says:

I need some cute but quick hair styles. I have straight blond hair that goes to about my armpit. I really need your help.

19. krow147 says:

I want a new hair style,
    My hair is probably 3 inches under my shoulders at the moment, but i want a new drastic change
    I’m thinkin of going for an inverted bob, what do you recommend?
    and is this still fashionable?
    or can people recomment what hair styles are in for winter 08

20. Brendan O says:

I have curly hair, not like REALLY curly, but it is really unmanageable. When I leave it down, it’s kind of poofy.What are some curly hair styles that might make it less poofy?

21. Only Business says:

I am very short for time, my sons hair cut is today, and I have been letting it grow out a little to see about getting him something different. The plan was just to allow longer bangs, but lastnight I was messing with his hair and gave him one of the new in shaggy hair styles. Would it be ok to maybe just let his hair grow out long and give him a shag hair cut?
    Such as this… http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/image-files/ryan-sheckler.jpg

I just dont want him to get picked on or anything, because most of the boys at his school seem to have very short hair. He really wants the cut though.
    I dont understand where everyone is getting this to be my choice? I said HE REALLY WANTS THE HAIRCUT.. I tried it on him because his hair is pretty close any ways… it looked great, I just dont want him being made fun of for having longer hair. Boys at 5 are different then the teens. I could see how they could get the wrong idea.

22. Cupcakerum says:

Im tired of my hair!!!
    its blonde, thick, length is like a couple inches past my shoulders and straight.
    and im bored with it so does anyone have any cute hair styles??
    PICTURES WANTED
    thanks =]

23. Stevalicious says:

just a list of hair styles please?, and i wanted to know how to do a loose bun? and how to keep your hair straight after straightening it, all day,thanks.

24. borabora5524 says:

Im going to the pool but i still want to look good even though my hair is still going to get messed up but idk what the latest summer hair style is HELP PLEASE!

25. Matthew S says:

Do you have any good hair style websites?????
    Really appreciated!!!
    10 points for the most sights.
    Cheers =)

26. Taylor G says:

I want a new hair style,
    I’m thinkin of going for an inverted bob, what do you recommend?
    and is this still fashionable?
    or can people recomment what hair styles are in for winter 08

27. ericmreitz says:

I have stong hold hair gel, curling iron and flat iron, scrunchies, brushes (duh), and and 4 inch past shoulder length straight brown hair. Style suggestions???

28. mr flibble says:

i cut my hair really short in the summer and now it’s almost to my shoulders, what are some easy fun cute looking hair styles?
    also, my hair is very thick, and straight, thx

29. Motordom says:

I just got my hair cut, and i hate it ! it looks horrible when i straighten it, and even uglier when i put it up. Its a little above shoulders and there are A LOT of layers, and they go pretty short, Do you have any hair style ideas ??

30. PIE BOY says:

well my cousin is a hair dresser, and she is giving me a free hairstye. so i was wonderig what are some realy nnice hair styles for straight hair? thanx

31. henryshensbcglobalnet says:

what is the best water proof makeup? I have wavy longish hair does any1 hav any ideas for any hair styles i can use for the beach? thanxs!!!

32. crzyinluv says:

33. Larry R says:

im in middle skool. & i usally just ware mii hair down[straightened]

i really need sum esay hair styles that i can do fast in the morning.

thnx. :]
    also mii hair is about shoulder length. &blonde.

&+ i have bangs.

34. Denali says:

35. lets roll says:

We’re doing a project on Japan.
    3 other girls will be dressed as Geisha’s, with hair like them.

IS there any hair style that I could do for my hair?

Also, how can I properly do a Geisha hair style for the other girls?

Thanks!

36. vanvark83 says:

We’re doing a project on Japan.
    3 other girls will be dressed as Geisha’s, with hair like them.

IS there any hair style that I could do for my hair?

Also, how can I properly do a Geisha hair style for the other girls?

Thanks!

37. Brody S says:

For girl’s hairstyles, what are you familiar with – braid or plait?

38. Vultre9 says:

So Freshman year is in a few days .. Ahhhh !
    & I really wanna look good.. but just not over the top you know what I mean?
    So I wanted a few hair styles for curly hair because last year I straightened my hair a lot that it eventually became damaged. 🙂 I really like Taylor Swift’s hair .. but the thing is that it’s always the same and I don’t wanna have the same hair style everyday.. so I might need a few.

&&& Btw. I KINDA have bangs, dark brown thick (kinda damaged) hair. Oval face.
    PICTURES WOULD BE PERFECT TOO! <3

Hehe. Thanks guys 🙂 <3
    Wish me luck for high school .

39. PIE BOY says:

I’m going into 8th grade, and have hair about an inch past my shoulders, it’s also extremely thin. any hair style ideas? (ps Im growing out my side bangs)

40. SKATEskum says:

I’m trying to grow my hair long, I don’t want to cut it too much.
    hahahaha J*

41. ademuth93 says:

I need a new hair style help me!!

42. Xbox Gamer says:

im in middle skool. & i usally just ware mii hair down[straightened]

i really need sum esay hair styles that i can do fast in the morning.

thnx. :]
    also mii hair is about shoulder length. &blonde.

&+ i have bangs.

43. Kristian says:

44. lcollier93sbcglobalnet says:

ohkk , i saw thiss hair style that i really like. well , i want like a small braid across halff of my head . like on the side. it looks really cute. but i dont really know how to explain it. a braid from the right side of my part . but small not thick . anybody have any ideas on how to do it. or how it would look cute ?!
    pleaseeee help! i wanna do this hairstyle for school tommorrooww . (:
    THANKSS . (;

45. tjpimpin says:

We’re doing a project on Japan.
    3 other girls will be dressed as Geisha’s, with hair like them.

IS there any hair style that I could do for my hair?

Also, how can I properly do a Geisha hair style for the other girls?

Thanks!

46. kewlflame14 says:

47. altair says:

I have a round face n little chubby.
    I have a medium length hair which is soft, bit scanty n slightly copperish.
    Plz suggest me with good hair style which suits my face.
    Will the feather cut hair style suit me…

48. Daniel says:

i have curly bright red hair dyed, i have hair that comes down to my chest, i need some awesome hair styles. ten points:’)

49. Dana G says:

We’re doing a project on Japan.
    3 other girls will be dressed as Geisha’s, with hair like them.

IS there any hair style that I could do for my hair?

Also, how can I properly do a Geisha hair style for the other girls?

Thanks!

50. opurt says:

Can someone give me some free sites that have diffrent hair styles on them, I am trying to look for a certain hair do but I dunno how to explain it so im trying to find a picture so when I go to the hair cuttery I can show it to the person doing my hair

51. Benihana says:

I’m trying to grow my hair long, I don’t want to cut it too much.
    hahahaha J*

52. BRUTE says:

53. PillowMan1234 says:

54. sethburger says:

im in middle skool. & i usally just ware mii hair down[straightened]

i really need sum esay hair styles that i can do fast in the morning.

thnx. :]
    also mii hair is about shoulder length. &blonde.

&+ i have bangs.

55. Smashing Pumpkins says:

I’m trying to grow my hair long, I don’t want to cut it too much.
    hahahaha J*

56. Zack Faria says:

i dont want any thing to flashy but nothing too plain i have shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights any good hair style’s that arnt scene or emo Thankyou!!!

57. Ramblin Spirit says:

So Freshman year is in a few days .. Ahhhh !
    & I really wanna look good.. but just not over the top you know what I mean?

&&& Btw. I KINDA have bangs, dark brown thick (kinda damaged) hair. Oval face.
    PICTURES WOULD BE PERFECT TOO! <3

Hehe. Thanks guys 🙂 <3
    Wish me luck for high school .

58. whitesoxfan2347 says:

i need a hair style for bar mitzpha.
    heres my hair now::
    -brown
    -straight
    -thin
    -long, (right below my cleavage..lol)

some hair style ideas??
    (how to do them to please =])

59. mike s says:

I want a new hair style,
    I’m thinkin of going for an inverted bob, what do you recommend?
    and is this still fashionable?
    or can people recomment what hair styles are in for winter 08

60. Myles says:

I want a new hair style,
    I’m thinkin of going for an inverted bob, what do you recommend?
    and is this still fashionable?
    or can people recomment what hair styles are in for winter 08

61. brincks26 says:

I’m trying to grow my hair long, I don’t want to cut it too much.
    hahahaha J*

62. The Inc says:

cute hair styles of short medium hair. any body have anything?

63. RuMKilleR says:

It is knotty, thick, frizzy, what hair styles could I do with my hair, not cut it, but style it with no heat. 10 points. Thanks
    I am a teenage girl. My hair is blonde, just below my shoulders.

64. Samuro says:

What hair style is in for a 20 yr old girl right now or is there any web sites I can look at to help me pick a new do