20 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles 2018 – Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas

Ombre is a hair trend which has been dominating the fashion stakes for quite some time now. This natural method of blending two or more colours together so that they melt from one to the other, works for a range of different natural hair colours – and looks gorgeous on any type of hairstyle, which is why we’re so smitten with the style. Here’s our gallery of the best ombre hairstyles – looks that we simply cannot get enough of. Which one will you use as your inspiration?

Brown to Ash Blonde with Curled Ends

Ombre Hair - The Best Ombre Hairstyles

via

This absolutely stunning hairstyle starts off our gallery perfectly! Starting with a deep and dark brown at the root and blending through to a lighter brown, finished with a gorgeous ash shade of blonde at the ends of the hair. From the ear length down, this lovely lady has worked curls throughout a lovely end results.

Chocolate Brown to Golden Blonde

Ombre Hair - The Best Ombre Hairstyles

via

This lady’s beautiful long locks are glossy, sleek and oh so stylish – especially because of the incredible ombre transition at work here! This fashionable female’s striking hair starts with a lovely chocolate brown colour and blends into a gleaming golden blonde at the ends, in a fabulous finish.

Red to Yellow Blend

Ombre Hair - The Best Ombre Hairstyles

via

Ombre hair transitions need not strictly work for more natural shades – it looks simply flawless with brighter colours too, as this lovely lady proves! Her hair works from a glossy and vibrant shade of cherry red right through to the light blonde ends, reaching a subtle shade of copper in the middle as one colour melts to the other. The hair is finished with lovely barrel curls throughout to add bounce to the ends.

Brown to Golden Blonde Long Waves

Ombre Hair - The Best Ombre Hairstyles

via

These beautiful long locks are blessed with the most stunning ombre blend we ever did see! The hair cascades down the back, and works from a deliciously dark shade of deep brown through to a stunning white blonde and caramel at the ends. She’s added loose waves throughout the style for this beautiful finish.

Multi-Shade Blue Ombre Blend

Ombre Hair - The Best Ombre Hairstyles

This stunning ombre blend is the perfect mermaid style hairstyle that is simply guaranteed to turn heads! Starting from a lovely cornflower blue to a bright blue and finished with a gorgeous shade of turquoise at the ends. The ends are curled into beautiful ringlets which create the finished result of utter perfection.

Dark to Light Brown Ombre Blend

Ombre Hair - The Best Ombre Hairstyles

via

Another beautiful ombre blend to add to our collection – this stunning brown to brown colour melt is striking. Her lovely long hair goes from the darkest brown to a stunning toffee shade at the ends, melting from one to the other seamlessly. She’s added loose waves throughout for a gorgeous and voluminous look.

Black to Blue Barrel Curls

Ombre Hair - The Best Ombre Hairstyles

via

Another glorious and striking colour blend utilising bright shades to make a fantastic finished hairstyle. The roots of this look are a glossy and deep black which is oh so shiny, and it blends through an ombre transition to a striking bright blue. This lovely lady has worked big barrel curls throughout for a fantastic night out look.

Dark to Pastel Purple Ombre

Ombre Hair - The Best Ombre Hairstyles

This lady is blessed with the most beautiful long and thick hair which falls in thick ringlets down the length of her back. As well as being full of curls, this lovely look starts a deep and dark purple shade, blending through a stunning selection of lighter purple colours until the ends finish a pretty pastel colour.

Ombre Bob with Centre Parting

Ombre Hair - The Best Ombre Hairstyles

via

This beautiful long bob falls just around the shoulder length, about an inch or two below, and is parted in the centre for a perfectly symmetrical style we cannot stop swooning over! Her hair starts a striking dark shade of brown which is glossy and rich, and blends seamlessly into a beautiful caramel blonde throughout the front and the ends of the hair. The loose curls throughout are truly stunning.

Light to Dark Pastel Lilac Bob

Ombre Hair - The Best Ombre Hairstyles

This absolutely beautiful bob is full of personality – and we simply adore it! Finished with a stunning side fringe and longer strands which fall around the ears, the rest of the hair is chopped into lovely, short and graduated layers throughout, for this bouncy bob finish. It blends from a light pastel lilac to a slightly deeper lilac shade at the ends.

Brown to Blonde Ombre Sleek Bob

Ombre Hair - The Best Ombre Hairstyles

via

This impeccable sleek bob is the perfect way to finish our gallery off in style. This beautiful long bob finishes about an inch below the shoulders, has been parted in the centre and creates a perfectly symmetrical style which we adore. Blending from a chocolate brown to a glossy icy blonde at the ends, blending from one to the other seamlessly.

This gorgeous collection is simply full of ombre hairstyles for you to swoon over – but which one will you choose as your next hair look? Let the Styles Weekly team know what gallery of hair inspiration you’d like next.

10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas10 Hottest Ombre Hairstyles for Women - Trendy Ombre Hair Color Ideas

Filed Under: Ombre & Balayage Tagged With: , , ,
Morena Baccarin Shaggy Layered Short Black Haircut
Morena Baccarin Shaggy Layered Short Black Haircut
Back to Shool Hairstyles 2014: Quirky Fishtail & Hair Bow
Quick & Easy Back To School Hairstyles 2014: Quirky Fishtail & Hair Bow
Cute Girls Bob Hairstyle
The Most Popular Asian Hairstyles for 2014
messy braid for girls
Cool Ultra-Messy ‘Rebel’ Braid for Girls
Brittany Snow Short Bob Cut
Short Bob Cut with Side Swept Bangs – Brittany Snow Short Haircuts

11 thoughts on “Short Bob Cut with Side Swept Bangs – Brittany Snow Short Haircuts”

1. Jason M says:

I’m planning on buying a Brittany puppy, and was just double checking if it really is a good dog for me:
    1) I have a big backyard
    2) A pool
    3) Willing to give lots of love
    4) Willing to go walking, and let it run around the yard
    5) Willing to spend time with it
    So, is a Brittany right for me?
    I have 3 Brittany Spaniel books.
    I have 3 Brittany Spaniel books.
    Also, my dad has lived with them and knows about them. He’s been around many of them for more then 10 years.

2. rashest_hippo says:

I’m very seriously considering a Brittany (sometimes called a Brittany Spaniel) for companionship and for show (AKC conformation classes), and I was just wondering if anyone here has had or currently has one, and would like to share their personal experiences about the breed. Let it be good, bad, or ugly, I’d just like to get some real owner opinions.

And please, if you’re just going to say something about how I just need to adopt a dog from a shelter or whatever, don’t waste your time. I’m not a stupid person who’s gonna be a “backyard breeder” with a million puppies on my hands, and I don’t want to hear your opinion about how purebred dogs are the reason for all the unwanted puppies today. Thanks.

3. Joe M says:

Ideas much[!]

4. The Dark Knight says:

K so this a very long way in the furture I would get a Brittany but what’s the hurt in asking a few questions!
    Can Brittany’s safely live with other species? I’m hoping to get ferrets and possibly cats
    Can they be left at home on their own? I would probally be away most of the day so would it be okay if I got two.
    Would I give them sufficient exersise? I could give them an hour walk in the morning and when I get home they could have an hour or two run followed by and hour or two walk. Oh and I’m happy to devote my entire weekend to running, cycling with them ect.
    Are they easy to train? It would be my first dog(s) so I’d like one fairly easy to train.
    Can I inlist them in further training? Like flyball and agility I always thought it looked fun!
    Are they effectionate? I’d love a really cuddly pooch!
    Can they run safely in an unfenced area? I know they are gun dogs would they just take off uncontrollably.
    American or French? I hear there are these two types of Brittany I’m not bothered about hunting much – which is more effectionAte
    Finally what food is best? What food is good quality and Farley cheap for Brittany’s?
    Thanks 🙂

5. Oilers says:

Okay so yah I have to write a 1-2 page essay about my name and how I feel about it and I wrote that, cept it’s kinda dry and I dont really want to get a bad grade. help what can I write about BRITTANY? I feel that I like my name and it has to be up to high school freshamn teacher approval.lol.
    no I already wrote about all that stuff and it sux

6. Andre says:

Hey there,

What are land prices like in Brittany? And are many Brits choosing to buy there?

Also i was interested in what the climate is like there.

Cheers,

7. thexbox360player says:

Why are Brittanys recommended as apartment dogs? Aren’t they like freakishly energetic?

8. shahedC says:

Is it easy to teach a brittany spaniel to walk off leash? I know, there are leash laws, but I mean like in a dog park, or a place dogs are allowed off leash. Is it easy to teach them this? I know it’s very easy to teach a labrador retriever this.

Also, for people that have a brittany, was it easy potty training him?
    How long did it take to potty train an around 3 month old brittany?
    thanks.

9. therundown2k3 says:

We are considering adopting a Brittany when we’re able to get a dog this summer (from descriptions and having met a bunch of them, they seem like our ideal dog). We’ll be likely living in a decent sized 3-bedroom apartment/small house, not sure about a yard yet, and have no kids (with no intention of having any in the future). With our schedules, the dog would be left alone for about 5-6 hours three days a week. The rest of the time he/she would generally have one or both of us home. I’m just looking for anecdotes from people who own a Brittany already — personality, exercise requirements, how they do in an apartment, etc. I’ve looked this all up online, but I want thoughts from people who actually have Brittanies rather than just the same basic info you find on each site. Much thanks to anyone who can contribute to my knowledge base on these amazing dogs!
    Edited to add: I’ve met several (I do transporting for the Brittany rescue). We intend to take our dog for a long walk everyday (sometimes more than once a day) and my partner is getting back into jogging so the dog would be a jogging companion as well. We also have a nearby dog park we would be going to (as long as the dog gets along with the other dogs) and we hike in state parks on the weekends. That seems like plenty of exercise to me, but perhaps I’m wrong? I have a friend with border collies who get less than that and they’re happy non-destructive dogs.
    Edited to add: Thank you everyone so far for your answers. It seems what they say about the Brittanies is that no two are alike in terms of energy requirements and personality. We really do need a dog that has a fair amount of energy…not overly much (which is why we opted not to get an Australian shepherd, as much as we love them!) but still with enough to be a good jogging/walking/hiking partner.

10. Praveen says:

Hey does anyone know any of the main tourist areas of Brittany (Bretagne), France?

11. Jenna says:

I want to make sure it is so dont just give me a guess. Also what about Nicole (its my middle name)? If Brittanys not british then what is it? And what the h e double hockey stick is Nicole?