Girls Casual Messy Fishtail Braid Hairstyle
2 Comments

Stylish Casual Messy Side Fishtail Braid for Girls

French braid, Dutch braid herringbone braids, English braids all are coming back in the fashion. If you are looking for a beautiful braided hair style for your first date or any casual occasion, here is a great hair style for you. This is a beautiful easy casual slightly messy fishtail braid for long hair, if you wear long hair, you can try this.

The fishtail braid hair style, also known as a herringbone braid, this is a very stunning braid hair style that is suitable for medium to long hair, a lot people love these kind of casual braided hairstyles.

Girls Casual Messy Fishtail Braid Hairstyle

Girls Casual Messy Fishtail Braid Hairstyle

A very stylish herring bone braid: the fishtail braid hair style is similar to the French braid and it looks stunning and elegant.
If you are tired of regular long braid hair styles, why not try this messy fishtail braid hair style this time? This is really a great braid hair style that you can create at home! Need fishtail braid tutorials? You can find a lot guide on youtube.com, also you can find a video guide bellow. Enjoy 😉

Oh, you can find more braided hair styles on our site: hairstylesweekly.com, just search use the search form or check it out here.

Filed Under: Braided Hairstyle, Long Hairstyles Tagged With: , , , , , ,
Hot Hairstyles from Jessica Alba
Zoe Saldana Hairstyles: Long Black Wavy Hair for Black Women
Taylor Swift Braided Updo with Blunt Bangs
Taylor Swift Tucked-Under Braid with Blunt Bangs
Jordin Sparks’ Hairstyle: Casual Long Sleek Black Hair without Bangs
Modern Short Japanese Haircut with Bangs - Mushroom Haircut
Ultra-Trendy Short ‘Rihanna’ Bowl Cut – Avant-Garde Hairstyle

7 thoughts on “Ultra-Trendy Short ‘Rihanna’ Bowl Cut – Avant-Garde Hairstyle”

1. shahrukh says:

I want to get a asian styled hair cut for once, layered razored etc etc.

I was wondering, do I need to go to a Asian Salon in order to get the proper style?

Or can I go to a regular salon, get my haircut and style it myself?

AND! How can I find a Asian salon, I’ve looked through the yellowpages but can’t really tell which on would be considered Asian.

THANKS

2. Xavier Hawthorne says:

Today, I heard this Asian girl talking about this Aussie guy, and how he has an “Asian hairstyle.”
    She says she thinks it’s discusting, and eew when Aussies have Asian hairstyles
    And I saw this hairstyle on a girl, a while ago, and have wanted to get my hair cut like that. The girl is Asian though, and would they judge me?
    Also would the style fit me if I have black, straight hair? I am neither Asian or Aussie though.
    Also, if you know what exactly is an “Asian hairstyle?”
    Here’s how I want my hair:
    C:UsersWindows 7 UltimatePicturesasimmullt.jpg (the girl with the camera.)
    Sorry here’s a link.

3. Heath says:

Um no I’m not trying to be racist but by parents have been bugging me about how I don’t look Asian enough o.0 and how I don’t do anything for them so I’m going to change my hairstyle (…to look more Asian and make them happy).

Pictures would be a great help, and I’d prefer to have some sort of side bangs and a longer style. By the way I have a square face. Thanks 🙂

4. Alun J says:

I am black and asian. I have curly/wavy hair. I was wondering how long would I have to wait too get an Asian Hairstyle. What would my procedure be for getting straight hair?

5. DuckieM10 says:

I’m trying to make those asian hairstyles but there’s a problem.
    My hair curls & i’m not asian.
    are there any suggestions you may have to help me achieve some asian styles i’m going for?
    should i ask for something specific on my next haircut?
    I think have the necessary items:
    A straightener
    Gatsby Moving Rubber
    I’m going for something like…

&/or

6. skillz says:

So I want to cut my hair into an asian mullet. Can someone give me some pics so i can show my hair dresser? Please don’t give me pics that are like crazy. Also if i do get an asian mullet, am I going to tease the crown every day?? I love my hair and i don’t want my hair to be damaged.
    Thxx!

7. Balla says:

I’m a 15 male asian and I’m tired of my bowl shaped hair. My hair is just as long as my ears but my ears are huge so I kinda wanna cover them up a bit.

I’m not too much into the anime hairstyles but i do think some of them are cool. And i don’t really want my hair to get dyed.