Cute Girls Hairstyles: Waterfall Braid with Curls
2 Comments

Waterfall Braid with Curls (Back View)

Curly Hair W/ A Waterfall Braid!!!Defined Loose Waves with Braid Circlet

This look is perfect for anyone with long, same-length hair who wants a trendy look, without cutting their hair into layers.

From one side of the head, a thick section of hair is woven into a fabulous horizontal braid which is pinned around the head creating an attractive puff of volume above.

This is another of the exciting 21st century hair designs which are achieved without brushing the hair after curling.  And below the braided circlet, the hair is styled into fabulously defined and separated waves which drape attractively in a contemporary casual, tousled look.

This versatile fashion hair design is great for relaxed daytime wear and formal evening style!

Filed Under: Popular Hairstyles Tagged With: , , , , , ,
Match Your Punky Personality with a Platinum punk pixie
Christina Aguilera Ombre Hair
Christina Aguilera Braided Ombre Hair
20 Sassy Purple Highlighted Hairstyles
20 Sassy Purple Highlighted Hairstyles
Cameron Diaz Long Wavy Hairstyles
Cameron Diaz Long Wavy Hairstyles
Short Black Hairstyle for Summer
23 Popular Short Black Hairstyles for Women

10 thoughts on “23 Popular Short Black Hairstyles for Women”

1. ConfusionnaJob says:

I want my hair to be as straight as possible and manageable at the same time. I want to have my full bangs flowing straight but also having able to be brushed it up (not side) in place (with gel or wax) thus showing my forehead.

I’ve tried Brazilian blowdry once, yes my hair was so silly straight but it won’t let my hair be put up. I’ve never tried rebond because it’s expensive and my hair is too short (now). I want to try hair relax, will it do as I please with my hair? Any advice or suggestions?

Thanks