Are you sick of pulling out globs of hair in your shower? Do you shed more hair than your own dog?
Let’s face it. Sometimes, you can control hair loss. Other times your body and mind can trigger thinning hair.
Ways YOU can control your hair health:
- Using quality and authentic hair products
- Scheduling regular hair trims with your stylist
- Incorporating products designed for your hair type and habits into your daily routine
- Avoiding DIY box color kits
Ways YOUR BODY and MIND can control your hair health:
- Experiencing high levels of stress
- Suffering from an allergic reaction to sulfate
- Dealing with hormonal changes
- Celebrating more birthdays (aka aging)
Don’t worry – you aren’t alone! Nioxin says that more than 3 out of 4 women and men in the U.S. experiencing thinning hair. Nioxin also says, “Thinning hair is a common problem and a huge source of stress. The truth about thinning hair is that it cannot be reversed, but with early detection, professional consultation, and advanced products and technologies, solutions are possible.”
I’m definitely part of that statistic. In my case, I was pulling out globs and globs of hair due to my postpartum hair loss. As if the sleep deprivation wasn’t enough, I had noticeable bald spots in the front near my bangs and on the top, middle of my head. Desperate for my luscious bangs to return, I found a Nioxin Hair System Kit that best fit my hair type and goals.
- You can pick the Nioxin kit the best describes your hair type and habits.
- Each kit contains three products innovative that target problem areas of thinning hair.
- Nioxin Scalp Treatments contain antioxidants and botanicals that help to thicken each hair strand and refresh the scalp.
- Nioxin Cleaners help remove the oil and debris, which can clog follicles.
How the Product Works:
Nioxin uses advanced technologies to deliver thicker and fuller hair. Each kit has 3 parts – cleanse, optimize and treat. All of those products work together to nourish the scalp and give you thicker, denser-looking hair.
Personally, I used Nioxin System kit 5, which is specially designed for normal to thin-looking, medium to coarse, natural or chemically-treated hair. System 5 came with a cleanser, scalp therapy and scalp treatment spray. This particular kit promises to deliver smoothing control to hair while refreshing the scalp and restoring moisture balance.