Dark to Brown Ombre Hair for Short Straight Hair

40 Short Ombre Hair Cuts for Women – Hottest Ombre Hair Colors

Latest most popular ombre hair styles for short hair

The ombre hair and the short cuts are the hottest topics in this year! You can see the ombre hair everywhere now, but one thing you may noticed is that most of the ladies sport ombre hair are wearing long hair! Will the ombre look good on short hair? The answer is absolutely TRUE!

Here we collected the latest most popular ombre hair colors you can try in this year! Find your favorite one and have a try!

Dark to Brown Ombre Hair for Short Straight Hair

Dark to Brown Ombre Hair for Short Straight Hair /tumblr

A chic casual straight ombre bob cut for women.

Hair Color Ideas for Short Hair 2015

Hair Color Ideas for Short Hair 2016 /pinterest

Side view of the pretty soft wavy brunette to blonde ombre hair for short hair.

Short Layered Ombre Hair for Summer

Short Layered Ombre Hair for Summer

Celebrity short wavy ombre hair for formal occasion. Find more bob hairstyles here.

Blonde Short Center Parting Ombre Hair for Thin Hair

Blonde Short Center Parting Ombre Hair for Thin Hair

Sexy center parting blonde ombre hair.

Soft Wavy Ombre Hair for Women

Soft Wavy Ombre Hair for Women

Side view of layered highlighted ombre wavy hair cut.

Side View of Short Layered Ombre Hair

Side View of Short Layered Ombre Hair

This is one of the most popular short ombre hair this year.

Pretty Short Ombre Haircut

Pretty Short Ombre Haircut /pinterest

Back view and side view of this sexy layered ombre hair.

Pretty Short Ombre Hair Style

Pretty Short Ombre Hair Style /pinterest

Sexy layered ombre hair with side swept bangs for short hair.

Ombre Graduated Bob Haircut

Ombre Graduated Bob Haircut /pinterest

A cute graduated ombre bob cut for girls.

Most Popular Short Ombre Hair

Most Popular Short Ombre Hair /tumblr

Side view of soft wavy curly ombre hair.

Layered Messy Ombre Hair with Waves

Cool Ombre Hair for Short Hair

Cool Ombre Hair for Short Hair

Chic Short Ombre Hair with Bangs

Chic Short Ombre Hair with Bangs /tumblr

Chic Japanese Blonde to Pink Ombre Hair for Short Hair

Chic Japanese Blonde to Pink Ombre Hair for Short Hair

Find more pixie cuts here.

Short Ombre Bob Haircut with Layers

Pretty Short Ombre Hair for Women

Pretty Short Ombre Hair for Women

Pretty Short Ombre Hair for Girls

Pretty Short Ombre Hair for Girls

Ombre Hair Color Ideas for Short Hair

Ombre Hair Color Ideas for Short Hair /pinterest

Find out latest short hairstyles for this year!

Filed Under: Short Hairstyles Tagged With: , ,
Nicole Richie Long Bob Hairstyle with Bangs
Nicole Richie Blonde Bob Hairstyle with Side Swept Bangs
Halle Berry Long Hairstyles
Halle Berry Layered Long Hairstyle with Bangs
Felicity Huffman - layered thick medium hairstyle for women over 50
Mid Length Hairstyle for Women Over 50 – Felicity Huffman Hairstyles
Perfect Braids for Holidays - Simple Easy Polka Dot Pigtails
Fun, Fresh, Flirty Side Pigtails – Perfect Braids for Cruisy Sunday
short-hairstyles-for-2014
100+ Hottest Short Hairstyles for 2019: Best Short Haircuts for Women

54 thoughts on “100+ Hottest Short Hairstyles for 2019: Best Short Haircuts for Women”

1. Dana G says:

I was just watching a Halle Berry Movie called Losing Isaih, and my sister says Halle Berry is half white, so thats a shock to me since Halle Berry is darker then me and im black, Halle Berry is about the same color as Jada Pinket Smith or Will Smith and there black so how is she half white and there black, some one please explain????

2. Le Pwner says:

And why?

3. morbiusdog says:

My hair is pretty damaged due to constant dying and straightening. But it’s still ooo-kay. I want a new look, i want to try a bob, maybe concave at the back and the front is a wee bit a-lined.

But problem is, my natural hair is kinda thick and curly (i straightened it for long hair), i am afraid it’d curl in a mess if i cut them short. Moreover, my cheeks are chubby, i scared i’d look like a dumbo if i get bob ..i’m in a dilemma. Any ideas?

P/S: If i dye my hair, i want it to be like light brown, but i am asian, i have to fix the roots often, its so troublesome. 🙁

This is me.

4. everythingisgonnabefine says:

I heard this from someone, or maybe it might of been her mum. Grew up in “tocky” I think. Anyone know if this is true.
    I have just found out her mum is in fact white and was born in liverpool. So halle berry is a half scouse.

5. Lachlan says:

My point being, if you do not see a white woman when you see Halle Berry then why do people ask these types of questions?

6. Scorch Delta-62 says:

This Friday I’m getting my hair cut and I’m thinking about getting an inverted bob. But I need a few questions answered first:

1. If I have semi-wavy hair in the BACK of my head, will a straight inverted bob work on me? —NOTE: it’s only wavy in the back, and if i get it cut to an inverted bob, it will just get cut off anyway right?

2. Also, How would I be able to style it after I get it done?

I want a STRAIGHT inverted bob like this one http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/NrllAless/blog/mine/rihanna-inverted-bob.jpg or http://bp2.blogger.com/_ziLO4q746xM/RyJ7QAreYeI/AAAAAAAAATY/ZdpNrkNNnRk/s1600-h/jenny-mccarthy2.jpg

7. David says:

Ok, besides their looks and their careers…
    …and besides the fact that they both seem very silly at first…

8. Spider Pc says:

Dandridge a black star from the 1950s
    dudleyville WHAT THE HELL IS A THAT???

THERE BOTH LOOK LIKE BLACK WOMEN !!!

WHITE WHITE DON’T HAVE EYES, LIPS AND NOSES LIKE THAT!!

9. toast says:

She is not the prettiest black girl. Matter of fact, she is only half black. I do not really see how she’s all that except her body. Her face is really ugly to me.
    I think the most pretty black girls have to be the video girls.
    Leonel those are pictures of poverty-stricken africans
    Most american women have more money and time to invest in looks anyways so it would be an unfair competition.
    Compare Iman to Halle Berry.
    Compare her with Joelle Kayembe. She’s Congolese.

10. Jon P says:

I was watching the E channel and Halle Berry who is 1/2 white and 1/2 african american herself, was married to a white man.She is now dating another man that is not african american.She is apologetic to her african roots and states that her daughter is still considered african american.Her white X spouse disagrees and feels his daughter can be considered white as well.I don’t understand why people think whites are racist, and yet denying her white ancestry is politically correct.I feel it’s racism in reverse.

11. MexicanDude says:

Even though I’m a big fan of Halle I just finished watching Clerks 2 and thought just how beautiful Rosario is and what a fine actress.

She was most definitely FABULOUS in Sin City as well.

12. mmminja says:

I’m trying to finish a kids tv quiz (no prize I’m afraid) but I’m really stuck on a couple. Any suggestions to 1) Mr Cutler sounds like he would be good in midfield 2) Halle Berry or Naomi Campbell 3) A Christmas essential for a lift and 4) Tasty puddings. These are all kids tv shows past and present. Any ideas. Thanks

13. addmeonxbox360myuserisfallior says:

why cant all black women have a body like halle berry? she is not overly curvy but just enough to grab sumthin.. damm..

and to top things off she isnt afraid to try new things, i saw her in monster ball and damm she is wild. Billy thorton must of had some serious fun.

14. nmlpc says:

According to reports, Halle Berry is going to simulate a masturbation scene in an upcoming movie starring along side Bruce Willis.In my opinion, her explicit scene with Billy Bob Thornton in Monster’s Ball should have been the limit. I really admire Halle Berry; but I don’t believe that she has to participate in raunchy movie scenes, her gorgous looks and sex appeal is enough. She is trying too hard, and going too far.

15. lucasg615 says:

Look at the old Catwoman comic books and compare it to Halle’s movie..Selina Kyle rules, Halle sucks..Agree or not?

16. Jason M says:

Hello, My hair is about an inch off my shoulders which I would call a bob. My hair straightener broke in half and with Christmas coming, I just don’t have the extra money for a new one. It’s been broken for about 2 weeks and since then I’ve been wearing my hair in a pony-tail and messy-buns.. Is there any different way I can wear my hair that doesn’t look boring? BTW, My hair is naturally curly, and let’s face it.. I’m not a girl in the commercial with the springs for curls.. With curl comes poof..

17. Jason M says:

tried to look it up online think its a drink? what’s in it, etc? Kendrick lamar mentioned it in his songs “money trees” and his verse on “f*’n problems” w/ASAP Rocky

18. wwwavid360gamercom says:

okay,my friend and i are disagreeing about if the bob hair cut is in I think it is but she thinks its been out since the 80’s what do you think?

19. Andre says:

I drew these for ART class and I was wondering if it looked like her?

Thanks!
    *** I KNOW IT IS IN THE WROG SECTION JUST PLEASE ANSWER!***
    Help on this one is appreciated too!!
    (optional)
    She is only one of the greatest actresses out there! Black or White!! I love her!
    I am 17 but I have been drawing celebrities since 7th grade!
    It is pencil but I have to use pencil because I will be turning it into an ink drawing later it is an assignment.

20. rndmaktn says:

Is Halle Berry close with her mother?

21. thinkthought says:

I say Eva, but someBODY says Halle – who do you think, pick only between these two!!

22. Balla says:

23. Michael says:

24. steve says:

Does anyone know what she was referring to when she said, “I’ve been waiting six years to payback what was done to me at the Academy Awards.”

Was it because that guy ran up on stage and kissed her? Was she snubbed some how?

25. nasty1 says:

I love Halle Berry ..she is so beautiful and classy…i am happy that she is finally pregnant
    that guy was has been dating the model.
    sorry i meant …the guy she has been dating..the model

26. Boo Cookie says:

Beyonce-26
    Halle Berry-42 (I think)

27. Shay H says:

I am a woman and I want to cut my hair off so it can grow healthier because I damaged my hair from dying,bleach etc. I love halle berrys hair cut but do men like women with short hair?

28. Joey 01 says:

Its a tough one. They are all beautiful

29. Rishi says:

She was most definitely FABULOUS in Sin City as well.

30. Motordom says:

I think the most pretty black girls have to be the video girls.
    Leonel those are pictures of poverty-stricken africans
    Compare Iman to Halle Berry.
    Compare her with Joelle Kayembe. She’s Congolese.

31. Oilers says:

I got my hair cut like Halle berry and iam running out of ideas. can you help?
    Its shorter in the back then in the front and it about 2 inch in the front

32. Andrew S says:

She looks like a normal woman. Nothing special. What’s so great about her. She pretty like everybody.

33. musicistabest says:

^Although they have a daughter together, I really think that they didn’t look cute together at all (divorce/breakups are hard).I’ve never liked her for some reason so maybe that’s why I’m glad that they’ve split up. I think its because everyone says how stunning she is, but I’ve seen better…like Angela Bassett and Catherine Hendricks. And I think her Oscar was still given to her because she was nude…lol. Do you think they look cute together?
    Nahla is also a person from The Lion King,right? Ugh…Halle,Halle,Halle.

34. Kaylla says:

She was most definitely FABULOUS in Sin City as well.

35. have faith says:

I think the most pretty black girls have to be the video girls.
    Leonel those are pictures of poverty-stricken africans
    Compare Iman to Halle Berry.
    Compare her with Joelle Kayembe. She’s Congolese.

36. toast says:

i dislike megan fox not because im jealous but because shes vain and arrogant i admire halle berry because shes very beautiful and sweet who do you like?

37. Eric says:

Just look at her picture…she has more black traits.

Like most biracial people do.

And she’s gonna get even darker as she gets older.

38. Matthew S says:

if you were to rank women in Hollywood, where would Halle Berry be on your list ?

39. PolishPokeyPimp says:

Hey, just wondering if anyone knew of any websites to find a nice bob hairstyle picture, or if anyone has any! really would appreicate the help thanks 🙂 x

40. shahedC says:

Just look at her picture…she has more black traits.

Like most biracial people do.

And she’s gonna get even darker as she gets older.

41. arronwrath says:

42. Christopher J says:

I drew these for ART class and I was wondering if it looked like her?

Thanks!
    *** I KNOW IT IS IN THE WROG SECTION JUST PLEASE ANSWER!***
    Help on this one is appreciated too!!
    (optional)
    I am 17 but I have been drawing celebrities since 7th grade!

43. Praveen says:

I think the most pretty black girls have to be the video girls.
    Leonel those are pictures of poverty-stricken africans
    Compare Iman to Halle Berry.
    Compare her with Joelle Kayembe. She’s Congolese.

44. Joey 01 says:

45. isk8at818 says:

46. heavenly sword says:

So you think that Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubrey make a cute couple?

47. heavenly sword says:

I see alot of people with the bob hairstyle like Rhianna. Why is it so popular now?

48. x_blind_x_gamer_x says:

Dandridge a black star from the 1950s
    dudleyville WHAT THE HELL IS A THAT???

THERE BOTH LOOK LIKE BLACK WOMEN !!!

WHITE WHITE DON’T HAVE EYES, LIPS AND NOSES LIKE THAT!!

49. uberfailz says:

i really want to cut my hair into a short (about chin length) bob hairstyle, but I’m having trouble finding a good picture to show my stylist.Thanks for the help!

50. Salam says:

what’s a shaggy bob?
    can you post a pic of what it looks like with long hair?

thx :]

51. Milk84 says:

who’s better looking?
    Had better movie roles in their entire career?
    Timeless elegance?
    Strongest actress?
    What’s your opinion? I’m in the middle on this one- but would like to see what you guys think.

52. Disrae says:

I think the most pretty black girls have to be the video girls.
    Leonel those are pictures of poverty-stricken africans
    Compare Iman to Halle Berry.
    Compare her with Joelle Kayembe. She’s Congolese.

53. Shay H says:

2. Also, How would I be able to style it after I get it done?