Short Wedge Hairstyles for Women

Wedge Haircut Pictures Is Right Here. If you are looking for cool short Wedge Hairstyles for Women, check it out here.

The wedge hair style is a classic short haircut which gained popularity in the 1970’s, when Olympic figure skater Dorothy Hamill won a gold medal and inspired thousands of American women to head to the salon to get her signature haircut. It’s 70’s spin on the classic bob, with hair closer to the neck cut a bit longer than higher layers. Here are some pictures of the wedge hairstyles.

Short Wedge Hairstyles for Women
African American Wedge Hairstyles for female

Estelle Fanta Swaray is an English Grammy Award winning R&B singer-songwriter, rapper and record producer.She was born in London. After meeting John Legend, Estelle signed a record deal with V2 and Atlantic Records. Estelle wore her adorable short crop with cool asymmetrical bangs at VH1 Divas Celebrates Soul. This is really a fantastic short wedge haircut for women, if you love this sleek wedge hair style, why not try it now?

Short Wedge Bob Hairstyle 2013
Trendy Short Wedge Bob Hairstyle

Celebrity Brittany Daniel Short Layered Wedge Hairstyle: This is a cute short wedge shaped bob haircut, the bob hair is one of the most classic short hair style, and this wedge cut with side bangs looks great on round face shapes.

Short Wedge Hairstyle
Brittany Daniel Short Wedge Hairstyle

Another picture of Short Wedge Hairstyle from Brittany Daniel

Classic Short Wedge Hairstyle for women
Stylish Wedge Hairstyle

Classic Short Wedge Hairstyle for women

Wedge Haircut for Women
Trendy layered Wedge Haircut for Ladies

Trendy layered Wedge Haircut for Ladies

Wedge Hair Styles For Older Women
Wedge Hair Styles for Women Over 50

Wedge Hairstyles For Women

These wedge haircuts are great for summer, if you want to get your hair cut short, why not try this kind of haircuts? And there are so many styles to choose from.

Wait!
Here are more latest popular hair styles for you to choose from! Enjoy!

2014 Hairstyles for Girls Best Bob Hairstyle for 2014 Sexy Long Wavy Hairstyle for 2014 Asian Bob Hairstyle for 2014 Choppy Razor Cut 2014 Romantic Braided Long Blonde Hairstyle for 2014 Short Haircut for 2014 Short Hairstyle for 2014 Long Sleek Hairstyles for 2014 Short Hairstyles 2014 Cute Short Bob Hairstyle 2014 Asian Hairstyles 2014 Hairstyles of 2014 Pixie Cut 2014 Haircuts for 2014 2014 Hairstyles for Women Over 50 Summer Hairstyles for 2014 Layered Razor Cut for 2014 Short Ombre Hair 2014 Long Ombre Hairstyle 2014 Updos 2014 2014 Pixie Hairstyle Long Sleek Red Hairstyle 2014 Wavy Hairstyles 2014 2014 Short Hairstyles 2014 Ombre Hair Layered Short Ombre Bob Haircut 2014 Short Hair 2014 Girls Long Hairstyle 2014 2014 Short Hairstyles for Women Layered Ombre Hair for Short Hair Messy Bob Hairstyle 2014 2014 Short Hairstyle for Black Women Back View of Short Korean Hairstyle Shoulder Length Hairstyle for 2014 Long Bob 2014 Side View of Short Haircut 2014 2014 Hairstyle with Side Swept Bangs

keywords:wedge hairstyles,wedge haircuts,short wedge haircut pictures,Short Wedge Haircut,Short Wedge Haircuts,pictures of wedge haircuts,Pictures of Wedge Hair Cuts,Bob Haircuts For Women Over 50,photos of wedge haircuts,Short Wedge Hairstyles For Women

Comments

20 Responses to “Short Wedge Hairstyles for Women”
  1. Mc L says:

I have hair that’s wavy and thick that comes about to my shoulders, and I’m looking to get it cut shorter. I’d like something that’s low to medium maintenance and also looks ok without straightening it. I’d like something no shorter than my chin, and kind of layery, and does anyone know what I mean by Hinata hair (as in Naruto) or maybe a wedge cut? Nothing to boxy or streamlined, though. If you have a picture or a link, or just an answer, please respond! Thnx.

2. Elijah luv says:

The woman’s bangs in the blue. Do you know what type of bangs are those?

3. Thomas Lopez says:

I realize this is the psychology section but I would really like a lot of answers, thanks

What fashion/beauty trends can’t you stand on women in general? One guy said “there are a bunch of things that girls spend a lot of time/money on that i could care less about: nail polish, earrings, most shoes”

Examples of what other men told me they hate:
    Hair bumps (to make women’s hair have more poof and volume)
    Short hairstyles that don’t fit their face
    Those big celebrity sunglasses that cover most of a girl’s face
    Fake tans or excessive tanning, (an unnatural orange skin color)
    Crocs or uggs, especially ugg boots
    Sweat pants with words on the butt
    Wearing 10 million bracelets at once
    any sort of boots that have tassels
    Wedges
    Overly flowy shirts/dresses/things with huge neck holes that go off to the side
    Huge thick belts that are not acting as a belt but a fashion piece
    Any hoops bigger than my thumb to middle finger or any purse larger than a bread basket (unless you are carrying all my stuff)
    Those weird bird feather things in your hair

So what do you HATE that women wear or spend so much money on that just doesn’t flatter them in any any shape, form, or fashion? Also, if you say something you hate, please explain why. Short, sweet answer is cool. Ex – “I hate those big gaudy necklaces women wear. It just looks ugly to me and it’s not attractive in general”

Need a lot of real answers from men

4. John G says:

I reallllly need a new haircut.
    i have a sort of indie style, so something that would be most of the time wavy.
    and nothing too short.
    could you send me some pictures?
    this is me..

Thanksss!

5. crzyinluv says:

Examples of what other men told me they hate:
    Hair bumps (to make women’s hair have more poof and volume)
    Short hairstyles that don’t fit their face
    Those big celebrity sunglasses that cover most of a girl’s face
    Fake tans or excessive tanning, (an unnatural orange skin color)
    Crocs or uggs, especially ugg boots
    Wedges
    Overly flowy shirts/dresses/things with huge neck holes that go off to the side
    Huge thick belts that are not acting as a belt but a fashion piece
    Those weird bird feather things in your hair

Need a lot of real answers from men

6. Cpt Excelsior says:

well i have hair down to my boob, and really want short layers, about ear length, last time i went hairdressers they said no because its to long, but this time i want to get quite alot off my length, about neck bone, i want this hairstyle:http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=short+layers+haircut&hl=en&safe=off&sa=X&gbv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&tbm=isch&tbnid=1GcEkZJimLfbIM:&imgrefurl=http://hairstylesandcuts.net/cool-wedge-hairstyles-2011-pictures-short-hair-for-women.html&docid=8uE2iua1buhNNM&imgurl=http://hairstylesandcuts.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/fungky-formal-hairstyle.jpg&w=304&h=400&ei=fLumToKeOtDq8QP6uNygDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=721&vpy=154&dur=63&hovh=258&hovw=196&tx=131&ty=135&sig=114802023696647563045&page=1&tbnh=129&tbnw=98&start=0&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0 i want volume, not like scene hair though, my hair is just so flat and thick!!:(
    so will i be able to get short layers now if i have my length shorter

7. lets roll says:

The woman’s bangs in the blue. Do you know what type of bangs are those?

8. SteveO says:

I have naturally dark blonde hair with salon highlights. It’s layered right now. Growing out from a wedge (dorothy Hamil) It’s still pretty short. I don’t know whether to grow it out or keep it short. Maybe color it differently? Hmm…any input would be appreciated.
    Thanks ^.^

9. Lasagna delivery guy says:

Examples of what other men told me they hate:
    Hair bumps (to make women’s hair have more poof and volume)
    Short hairstyles that don’t fit their face
    Those big celebrity sunglasses that cover most of a girl’s face
    Fake tans or excessive tanning, (an unnatural orange skin color)
    Crocs or uggs, especially ugg boots
    Overly flowy shirts/dresses/things with huge neck holes that go off to the side
    Huge thick belts that are not acting as a belt but a fashion piece
    Those weird bird feather things in your hair

Need a lot of real answers from men

10. Spider Pc says:

Examples of what other men told me they hate:
    Hair bumps (to make women’s hair have more poof and volume)
    Short hairstyles that don’t fit their face
    Those big celebrity sunglasses that cover most of a girl’s face
    Fake tans or excessive tanning, (an unnatural orange skin color)
    Crocs or uggs, especially ugg boots
    Wedges
    Overly flowy shirts/dresses/things with huge neck holes that go off to the side
    Huge thick belts that are not acting as a belt but a fashion piece
    Those weird bird feather things in your hair

Need a lot of real answers from men

11. Seth says:

The most important thing is the dress to me where should I buy one? I am 5’3 or 5’4 and weigh 104 pounds. I also need a nice pair of heels I’m size 7. I don’t want them really tall though because my date isn’t super tall. I like short dresses with a sparkly top. I’d like links and make up and hair advice it is very formal and a huge deal at my school thanks so much!

12. homerliveshere says:

For our formal theme at the end of the year its 1980 flappers? so what is that?
    lol

13. johnkaiser 22 says:

Examples of what other men told me they hate:
    Hair bumps (to make women’s hair have more poof and volume)
    Short hairstyles that don’t fit their face
    Those big celebrity sunglasses that cover most of a girl’s face
    Fake tans or excessive tanning, (an unnatural orange skin color)
    Crocs or uggs, especially ugg boots
    Overly flowy shirts/dresses/things with huge neck holes that go off to the side
    Huge thick belts that are not acting as a belt but a fashion piece
    Those weird bird feather things in your hair

Need a lot of real answers from men

14. lucasg615 says:

15. Kevin says:

As long of a list as possible please.
    Type of clothes???

16. Alina Elliott says:

HI!
    So I’m a freshman this year in high school, and homecoming is in exactly three weeks. I have plans to go with my friends. I just need to know what I should look like.
    DRESS:
    I know i should wear a dress BUT what should it look like? i dont want buying suggestions on brands, but maybe what did your dress look like for homecoming when you were in 9th grade? like how short, what style, color and stuff like that..
    SHOES:should I wear heels? do freshman wear heels? sandal heels, pumps, wedges? how high? if no heels then what?
    BAG/PURSE:what should I use for a bag to hold cell money lip stuff? i dont want it to get in the way, and if you have any ideas how to hold a cell phone without a bag, im all ears..
    MAKE UP: I have brown eyes, brown hair, and somewhat tan skin, but not too tan. so how should i do my make up?
    HAIR: I have brown hair with natural reddish and blonde highlights from the sun. its very curly, and i will definitly straighten it, but what are some cute hairstyles for straight hair?
    so also what goes down at homecomig dances?? i dont even really know how to dance, so any tips on that would be great too!!
    i want to make this a very memorable and fabulous night, please help me!!!
    thanks soooo much!

17. Mathew says:

18. Pacman says:

So I’m going to a wedding on Saturday and I need a quick answer so I am planning on wearing a black short dress with a really light pink blazer on top… Is it okay to wear a little of black to a wedding? But it’s not like I’m just wearing black because that blazer is a really light color and its very gentle. So yeah is black ok to wear to a wedding?

Thanks!

19. Miguel M says:

Examples of what other men told me they hate:
    Hair bumps (to make women’s hair have more poof and volume)
    Short hairstyles that don’t fit their face
    Those big celebrity sunglasses that cover most of a girl’s face
    Fake tans or excessive tanning, (an unnatural orange skin color)
    Crocs or uggs, especially ugg boots